Sunday, June 12, 2011

Japan Trip Sway Post

I am up and ready to take people to the airport. However that is hard to do when people are not here. X__X So while I wait I guess I will blog some more. XD Wish I could have slept in more but since I am already up I might as well be productive.

And by being productive I meant show all the lovelies I bought while in Japan. Which was A LOT. X__X I have yet to calculate exactly how much I spent on sway but let's just say the 1000 dollar budget per person got blown out of the water. Thank goodness our food budget ended up being way under or I might have only helped the anime market slightly. XD

Photobucket

XO So very broke.

But despite how much money I spent I really saved folks. Yes the dollar verses the yen really sucks right now but no middle man was involved. And no shipping as we managed (somehow by the grace of God and the smart thinking of my husband) to fit everything in our allowed luggage. So that is what I told my mom, that I saved money. And I think she didn't care. XD But maybe someone else out there will. Enjoy my 5 conventions worth of stuff swag post.

Post is very picture heavy!!!! You has been warned! XD


Photobucket

Part two of MOG Tenchi is a greedy person. XD

These two pictures were taken at home. The only thing not pictured were the squishy coins we made at various places. But this is everything my husband and I bought as swag in our time in Japan. And yet we managed to fit everything in our suitcases. X__X

Photobucket

Fushimi Inari shrine lovely stuff. Isn't the fox cute?


Photobucket

Treasures from Loft. I love stickers. XD


Photobucket

All of my K-On!! lovelies from Lawson. I ate the food though :( The bread was yummy.


Photobucket

Stuff I purchased from Gion. Must find something to hang the bunnies with. Also poistcards make excellent blogging tools.


Photobucket

Close up of my little dragon. Why did I have to be born in the year of the boar? :(


Photobucket

K-ON!! bag that I absolutely needed! My husband calls it a bowling ball bag though.


Photobucket

Nendoroids for everyone! I will do individual nendoroid posts though out the month to show off their individual cuteness.


Photobucket

Easier to see the back of the box.


Photobucket

Black Rock Shooter wasn't top on my list of nendoroids to get but when I saw her I was like GIMMIE. She was on sale too so I guess her popularity has waned.


Photobucket

These little babies were only 300 yen. Probably because I nearly broke my thumbs putting them together. -_-


Photobucket

Purchases at Gamers near our hotel. It is all about Mami. XD


Photobucket

Very first plushie won in Japan. I was so excited that my dream of my husband winning me something came true. XD I dream big.


Photobucket

Must love all that is Hello Kitty, even if it is Sesame Street too.


Photobucket

Plushies won at Puroland land. The blue one is the one my husband shot down and the bee is the one I "won" in the dice game. It was actually the loser price but I thought it was quite cute.


Photobucket

Did I go to Hello Kitty land or Cinnamoroll land? Is it obvious who my favorite is?


Photobucket

Oh there we go. Some actual Hello Kitty products. And she is a Queen on that keyring. Everyone is all like X__X what is that?!


Photobucket

I can't go anywhere without buying stickers. But stickers a little pricey in Japan so make sure you don't go crazy like me.


Photobucket

Closer view of the Wizard of Oz stickers. So very cute.


Photobucket

Loving the penguins. A lot of the characters were wearing those shirts but I couldn't buy them all. XD


Photobucket

Close up view of the cellphone charms. Don't know how anyone could go there without buying a cellphone charm. XD


Photobucket

Another plushie from our preferred machine at the game center. Such a cute little chicken. XD


Photobucket

All the Nendoroids that I bought at Akihabara trip one.


Photobucket

There were many consignment type stores that people could rent out booths and sell their old anime goods. Some had overpriced stuff and some had great deals on merchandise. These I consider great deals. Obviously I did not the not good deals.


Photobucket

Some random figurines. Once there is a new anime season everything gets pushed out for new merchandise. Which is fine by me. Lots of stuff to buy!


Photobucket

Shirts that said small. I am not sure what kind of small they were talking about. Because their girls are tiny and their boys aren't that tall either. So why the heck is this shirt a million times too big?


Photobucket

Plushies, stickers, and keychains oh my.


Photobucket

Yay for winning prizes and spending 600 yen on gashapon.


Photobucket

Everything at Akihabara on the first day. I am poor. XD


Photobucket

Pokemon Center goodies. And compared to the huge baskets all the moms had for their kids I barely bought anything!


Photobucket

All of this was bought at the Tokyo Tower. Because that is where I would put a Hello Kitty store. XD


Photobucket

Purchases from Ginza. Practically the only store we could afford.


Photobucket

Of course I needed Hello Kitty bags!


Photobucket

Ghibli Museum purchases. Thought I would buy more there but I was good.


Photobucket

Tokyo Disney purchases. Stitch was a PAIN to get back home.


Photobucket

More Tokyo Disney stuff. Kinda went a little crazy there...


Photobucket

Close up of all our squishy coins.


Photobucket

Mandrake purchase. So happy about the Tsubasa artbook!


Photobucket

Stuff from the Edo-Tokyo Museum. I need more plushies people.


Photobucket

More purchases from Mandrake. This time the one that had 14 different stores all over one mall.


Photobucket

Another Mandrake purchase. This is the only time I saw Angel Beats petit nendoroids series 2. Series one was everywhere though.


Photobucket

Sky Tree purchases...from the Lawson since it is not opened yet. XD


Photobucket

Trying my luck at the gashapons. Mostly came out a winner.


Photobucket

Went back to get the rest of the K-On! nendoroids since no other store had them.


Photobucket

The arcade in Tokyo Station. They had so many cute stores I don't know how I spent so little.


Photobucket

I actually came back with a huge bag full of random papers. I shall use some for scrapebooking but dude I have so many of them.


Photobucket

Final day purchases in Akihabara. Trying to get as many nendoroids as possible. XD Also had to get a magazine and some of the new Haruhi products.


Has your computer died yet? Sorry for so many pictures. And no I have not figured out where to put all my lovelies yet. But I shall and then I will be happy. But for now my treasures are slowly finding a place in my house.

I hope you enjoyed my swag post. Or the Tenchi is a greedy pig post. But really in the land of no middle man I had to take advantage of it yes? XD Long live nendoroids and Hello Kitty!

No comments: