Monday, March 4, 2013

Another Nendoroid post? Kuroyukihime flies in on her umbrella.

Happy Birthday to me! Well it was months ago but this is the present I received from my husband so....Happy Birthday?
Photobucket
If your birthday was months ago why am I still in this box?
My husband did a really great job picking out a nendoroid he thought I would like without me asking. He has been on a roll lately with picking out great presents and putting up with Duffy picture days. Love that husband. XD
Photobucket
I think her box is my favorite so far. Just so pretty.
Photobucket
So many pieces?! Not pictures is Kira pretending she is a ninja and trying to steal some nendoroid pieces.
Photobucket
Kuroyuki is from the anime Accel World. She is basically one of the best players in an online game that is super serious business. This is Kuroyuki in her log in outfit as the internets are very complicated in the future.
Photobucket
Look at those wings. This nendoroid was worth the price (I hope) with the wings alone! So pretty, like she can take off at any moment.
Photobucket
I am not a fan of how this nendoroid sits on her stand though. You have to put the wings on Kuroyuki then out the plug on the wings. Only I think there is an extra piece on the plastic that connects the wings and her back as it doesn't fit in properly. So as long as everyone remains perfectly still all is well. Try to change the pose and down she goes.
Photobucket
Kuroyuki must think she is Mary Poppins. She has two props, both being her umbrella. Open and closed. So very proper in this pose.
Photobucket
Haruyuki has made an appearance! When he logs into the net he is a tiny piggie has his real avatar was stolen. Kuroyuki loves Haruyuki slightly more than her gorgeous umbrella.
Photobucket
Kuroyuki has the best props out of any nendoroid I have. I think. I might being biased though.
Photobucket
Kuroyuki comes with a special set of arms so she can hold Haruyuki. She has to spend a lot of time comforting the boy so it makes sense. She comes with so many parts what lucky girl she is and I am.
Photobucket
Oh snap someone mentioned taking Haruyuki away from her. Kuroyuki is not pleased.
Photobucket
You better take me seriously or I will cut off your head!
Photobucket
Be like Samon and slam that into the ground 248938 times.
Photobucket
A bit of a handful but I managed to get Kuroyuki to hold the unfolded umbrella and Haruyuki. Now they can join the other nendoroids. What a big family I have now.

No comments: