Saturday, March 23, 2013

Duffy the Disney Bear Adventures: February Trip to Downtown Disney

Another Duffy post? Tenchi you got this silly habit of getting obessesed with things at the speed of fast. Why before you know it Duffy will have more clothes than you!
Photobucket
Duff for life!
But Duffy is just so photogenic. I love taking pictures of things and what better way to take pictures of things than to add Duffy into the scene? XD So any fun day trip is even more fun with the addition of Duffy yes?
Photobucket
Hello there strange man. After a long drive from mom's house to Orlando our first stop was to Splitsville. Dad liked it so much last time he wanted to come back again.
Photobucket
Waiting around until our table is ready. So much to see and do. Gotta stay warm as mom picked the coldest day ever to go on adventures.
Photobucket
Could this be a hidden Mickey? XD
Photobucket
Something has caught my eye. I must investigate.
Photobucket
Look at me Mickey, I am the champ!
Photobucket
My friend Scruffy and I finally got seated. About time, don't they know who I am? Duffy the DISNEY bear.
Photobucket
We ate here last time but dad was like lets go again. We sat on the bottom floor near the door though. SO COLD!
Photobucket
Can I take the menu home as a souvenir?
Photobucket
This straw is Duffy size weee!
Photobucket
I ate almost all my food. Can I please have dessert?
Photobucket
XO This is for me?!!?!?
Photobucket
Thanks for the spoon, time to dig in. Nom nom nom.
Photobucket
Where do I put the credit card?
Photobucket
Jurassic Park is frightening...in the retail center of T-Rex Cafe!
Photobucket
This place is a branch of Build a Bear. Build a Dino? I might not be a dinosaur but if the clothes fit how can I pass it up?
Photobucket
Making new friends is always fun. Even if they might be jealous of my awesome clothes.
Photobucket
Some little kid told their mom they rather build ME than the dino in their hand. A little tear rolls down my cheek.
Photobucket
To the World of Disney. It looks like they have started redoing some parts of the store. Whatever gets my picture taken right? Mickey is trying to cast a spell on me.
Photobucket
Mom only goes into the sports store to look for pins. What if I wanted a baseball mom?
Photobucket
Mom loves collecting pins. Sadly she didn't get any new pins of me today. :(
Photobucket
A new display for me? Will this make me more popular so mom can buy me more clothes?
Photobucket
Mom tried to get me to the top of the that but I sorta...fell and busted my head. No horsie for me.
Photobucket
Make a treat Sir Goofy!
Photobucket
Apple apple? With a side of apple?
Photobucket
This doesn't really scream Christmas to me...
Photobucket
Open up my bag of loot please!
Photobucket
So many clothes for me and a future Shellie May.
Photobucket
A new Duffy for the family? Welcome ChickDuff.
Photobucket
Rockin some of my new threads. My drawer is getting full. What to wear what to wear on my next adventure....

No comments: