Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A package from Japan? Nendoroid Miku Hatsune Support Version has arrived!!!

Actually....I am not sure if it was from Japan. But in my MOG WHEEEE moment the box was pretty trashed and thrown away. And I am not digging it out of the garbage. XD

But behold Miku and her cute pom poms and flag have arrived. A little back story on those who did not order this cutie. We international buyers were told when our nendoroids were going to get shipped out and since it was getting shipped EMS (I think it was EMS....) it would get here really fast. Well something happened and all of our orders were going to be shipped ground. Good Smile Company sent us all an apology, that our nendoroids might take up until October to reach us, and that they were refunding us the 2000 yen shipping.

Photobucket

My husband asked why I was using the Pokemon card. Apparently he wants everyone to know where we live. XD

So imagine my super surprise when I came home shopping and I had a package waiting for me. It was funny because I had bought my husband some pokemon promo cards so I walked in saying "I has a surpriiiiiiiiiiiiiise" and he answered "so do IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII". XD So today was a productive day and we both got happy surprises!

Also I did rotate all the pictures but apparently that means nothing to photobucket and they are still crazy. Sorry. :(


Photobucket

The mess that is my dining room table. Trying to organize all the papers I got while in Japan so I can scrapbook. That one picture isn't...naughty. XD It is a clothing punk store ad I think. Somewhere in Harajuku because that BETTER be the Harajuku pile.


Photobucket

Miku is all smiles. Welcome to your new home.


Photobucket

Hello my newest nendoroid! How many versions of Miku do I need? All of them apparently as I went through MyFigurineCollection last night. XD But since this one went to a good cause it was a must for me.


Photobucket

Miku Support Version only comes with a few new pieces. We all knew that before purchasing her. But since Miku Support Version goes towards helping Japan after the devastating tsunami/earthquake that occurred in March I don't think many people mind. She was put out so quickly by Good Smile Company I am surprised at the new pieces we did get.


Photobucket

New items mixed in with the old.


Photobucket

Something new and fun about Support Miku is the box itself. Usually nendoroid boxes have the figurine in different poses and faces. This box had none of that. Instead it was little cartoon versions of Miku. And each and every picture is so cute. X__X I want to display the box.


Photobucket

Top of the box. At first I was like um...I hope this is a nendoroid because the box is looking kinda weird........


Photobucket

Cheer us on Miku!


Photobucket

I wonder how much time was spent on just the box. So cute. XD


Photobucket

WEEE look at Tenchi not being able to get the pom poms right. Because turning things is hard. But Miku will make it work because she is a professional. I just love my new little nendoroid.


Photobucket

Much better. Miku is cheering you on Japan. Japan is facing a really tough time right now but if they (and other countries) pull together they can recover from this devastating natural disaster. And since Japan is the land of super efficient output hopefully they can recover faster than expected.


Photobucket

Oh hi don't mind me and my crazy looking leg!


Photobucket

I had a hard time figuring out which hand went on which arm. But getting the flag into the hand wasn't that hard so yay for that. You can make it a traditional flag or make the music note version.


Photobucket

Close-up of the fan. On the other side it is blank so you can write messages.


Photobucket

If you missed out on Miku Support Version have no fear. Well maybe a little. But the Good Smile Company is going to continue to produce the Support Versions of some nendoroids. So if you have yet to give to Japan or want to keep on giving Good Smile Company will keep giving you opportunities to own small pieces of plastic AND help other people.


Photobucket

Standing up straight for Japan.


Photobucket

Miku is always ready to sing her heart out. I really love the eyes on this version.


Photobucket

WEEE. Music note version of the flag. On the bottom it says "You are not alone".


Photobucket

So that is about it with my Miku Support Version. After Sunday I rearranged my cabinet to fit all the Japan nendoroids. Where shall Miku live? X__X XD But I shall find a place. Thanks for stopping by my post of way too many pictures. Always show Miku some love!


No comments: