Saturday, August 27, 2011

Blood-C episode 7: Saya's headaches are contagious

So sleepy….must stay awake…..

In other news my cat IS sleeping with her eyes open and snoring. It is sorta creepy. Like a Sc-Fi movie or something. I am not talking like eyes slightly opened. I mean halfway opened and she is sitting up. My cat better not be a demon. She is actually the good one.

Photobucket

When will my reflection show who I am innnnnnnnnnnnnnside!!!!

And then there is Blood-C time. SO MAGICAL. Spoilers for Tenchi not wanting to write an episode summary.



Photobucket

Stupid humans not letting us eat them and all.

Not an episode summary: 5 entire minutes are dedicated to Saya being sad because she sucks and can’t save anyone. Dad is like no no, keep on fighting LIKE YOUR MOM! Saya keeps getting the SAME HEADACHES and the SAME vision and nothing is accomplished. Then we get the floating blood scene. Saya is sitting there like a zombie while someone talks about an experiment. To see who is right but they need more people to accomplish it. IT! Saya wakes up and despite being told not to go out alone goes out alone. She runs into the doggie who starts talking again. He basically says Hi my name is Watanuki and someone wished me to come here to confuse you. Saya senses he is not evil so she listens. Basically all the Watanuki dog says is WHO made you promise to fight the Baddies? That goes on for like 5 minutes until Saya wakes up.

Photobucket

If Saya WAS a fairy she would sparkle and glow herself back to perfect health.

Saya decides to go to school and dad is like okay…as long as you kill the baddies. First she stops by Fumito’s so she can pretend her two friends aren’t dead and drink some poison coffee. Yay smiles!!! She goes to school to find it close MOG. Ms Teacher Lady says oh both the twins are missing so monsters must have ate them. Saya thinks that is the weirdest thing ever but says nothing and walks home. The lone police officer offers to walk her home so naturally he is killed 5 seconds later. Baddie comes out of nowhere but doesn’t want to have anything to do with Saya since she sucks. She is like FIGHT ME. Then he goes your mom OH WAIT you don’t have one!!!! He talks about how the Saya he used to know was a lot better at fighting and hotter so humans suck for breaking the covenant and also YOUR DAD! Well we got to defend dad so Saya despite almost being hacked to pieces kills the Baddie in one blow. Shinichiro walks by and goes oh…..so what is why you are always covered in Band-Aids. THE END!

I want to know where all the people on the internet work. Really I do. I want to know what kinds of jobs these people have. Because apparently they have a never ending supply of crack. One must be HIGH to say such positive things about this show and mean it.

I mean…I guess this episode sucked less than the previous 6. Episode 6 wasn’t that bad either so I will just previous 5. But instead of shooting us in the head CLAMP is cutting off a limb. Just because episode 7 wasn’t a turd sammich doesn’t mean it was a delicious piece of cake with a side of Code Red. More like Big Brother Slop.

I can’t remember the last time a plot point was introduced so slowly. But if we do get answers to burning questions it will turn out Saya is a Forest Fairy with a twin brother who may be the key to stopping killer bees. And I don’t know if my soul can handle anymore Forest Fairies. I really don’t.

Photobucket

That is Saya. WE GET IT! Now have her get it!!!

The point I am trying to make is with No. 6 each week Sion was like “Nezumi, why do you hate No. 6?” And Nezumi would either hit him or strangle him or dance with him. He would AVOID it. It made us viewers go MOG TELL ME NOW! The opposite seems to be happening with Blood-C. Or maybe it is the same thing and I am not thinking straight. Each week we see the TINIEST of slivers into Saya’s past. TINY. And each week we get like .05 of a second of new material. Her flashbacks appear to become larger but they really are just adding in all the recent deaths. In terms of Saya’s past we are getting NOTHING.

Photobucket

Don't cry yet. You have 3 other friends that have to die first. Can't waste all your tears.

And that is pissing me off. Not driving me crazy in wanting to know but wanting to throw my computer out the window in frustration. There is a difference between anticipation and …whatever I am feeling right now. ASK QUESTIONS SAYA! Granted I might not trust some 6 armed crazy dude that just cut the only police officer in half. But don’t you want to know who you made this promise to? Don’t you want to know about the covenant? Don’t you want to know why yo eyeballs turn red and no matter how many times you are sliced up you are okay? DON’T YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS IN THE COFFEE?!

Photobucket

Did you miss story hour....

My point is this is episode 7. But the pace is so slow I feel like I am watching Namek slowly blow up. But we have 30 seconds left which is 5 more episodes. We have spent too much time on singing songs, eating sweets, and Saya’s dad saying the exact same thing 483948 times. If I have to see that sword cut across the screen one more time I might scream. Of course we want to see good character development and all but there has been little to no growth. All this crazy crap is happening to Saya and she is so fluffy in the brain she is not questioning anything. Or getting better at fighting.

Photobucket

MMMMMMMM it tastes like dead human flesh!!

And really. Really. Her besties get sliced and nommed and she is able to drink coffee, to pretend to put on a happy face. Get out there and fight, yes. But fake smiles and having flirty moments with Fumito? Disrespectful.

Photobucket

I knew something was up when Saya said she didn't have a TV. It is all coming together now.

But since this is not a turd sammich some things DID happen in this episode. More of something Saya can’t remember is of her and some dude talking about an experiment. Two people have set up a wager and Saya seems to be the key factor in deciding who is right. Perhaps it is to see if an Ugly in human form (Saya) can actually develop a soul, be a good person. And this entire town is full of test subjects that Saya must protect.

Photobucket

If your sword is so awesome why can't it kill us in one hit?

After 6 Arms got done talking I am not sure if Saya’s dad is one of the two people with the wager. He said things like Oh is THAT what your dad said, that you had a MOM? That the sword is sacred? AHAHAHA! But then he called the dad a fool. So there is no doubt that Saya’s dad is lying. But the extent of the lying is what is in question.

Fumito better be a liar. Him and his fake shop. Like hello Saya no one else is ever there and he gives you all that food for free? It does sound like his voice in the floating blood scenes. So obviously he must be a scientist or head ugly or something. SOMETHING! Because that is not coffee my friends. At this point I think it is something that makes her powers suck or something. Why the heck does she wait until the last second to actually do some damage?

Photobucket

Yep a shop that I am trapped myself in and now I lead a miserable life so I am here to grant someone a creepy wish YAY!

But the real reason everyone is like MOG I LOVE YOU CLAMP is the talking dog. It be Watanuki. I saw some people saying it was Yuuko. You know, the DEAD person. HAHA I love spoilers. But yes it is Watanuki. Don't know WHEN it is Watanuki but hey. He gets to leave the shop. So it is after Tsubasa.

Photobucket

Saya needs a lot of help here. Give her some clues.

This is the most interesting part of the show and yet…it drives me crazy too. Someone made a wish? A wish for what? Tell ask Saya the same thing over and over again? SUPER HELPFUL WISH! Hope they didn’t give you an eye or anything important since they aren’t getting their money’s worth. I like that Mr. Doggie is trying to get Saya on the right direction but it seems to be a SLOW direction. I am not an Ugly but are the Uglies THAT bad? I can’t tell you WHO sent me but maybe you shall trust me more than the 6 armed crazy pants right?

Photobucket

Twins for everyone!!!

So yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Watanuki is a puppy! All is connected. This makes XXXholic’s ending suck less. This makes Gate 7 the best manga ever. This makes Blood-C awesome. Just so exciting.

Photobucket

That's okay, I can walk myself home.

Other points of interest include the teacher acting creepy. Like durp something is up with you Ms This isn’t my field of study. Everyone in town is stupid. There were PEOPLE in the store last episode that did not die. They watched other people die, including Ms Twin. Also there was a blood splatter on the ground with a foot and some organs scattered around. Unless this town also gets the censors couldn’t the one cop in town put two and two together?

Photobucket

Blood makes a great moisturizer? I would have never known.

The only one with a brain in this episode seems to be Shinichiro. Or I guess I should say EYES. Now that there is a real life witness to the crazy what will happen? Well now that the dog turned out to Watanuki I would say…Shinichiro will die. Maybe. If we can see beyond the censors.

4 comments:

eternia said...

So.. what is the covenant about? Three hours have passed and yet we get... nothing! If this was a movie, I would scream like crazy and break the DVD already. Thank goodness that I only need to close the browser, so I don't lose anything.
:-)
The talking puppy is really unnecessary. Just what is he? A comrade of Kyubey?

Christina said...

Eternia- If the dog asks one more time WHO did she promise this too I might scream. Yay Watanuki, you are SO helpful. Because the Monsters weren't already asking Saya. Sounds like someone wasted a wish.

eternia said...

Hu uh, why can't the monsters and doggy simply tell Saya about the promise. What so hard about saying several sentences? Because Mr director forbade it?
Saya is a super dumb broad too. It's obvious that her dear papa is suspicious, yet she didn't ask anything.

Christina said...

Eternia- I understand creating SOME suspense but if all the monsters are laughing at Saya for being so dumb...the time to tell her is now. See why they are laughing she doesn't know the truth and she slices them in half. It is hard to laugh when your head is no longer connected your body.

I suppose Mr. Watanuki Puppy is not allowed to say anything (because did Yuko ever come out and say the whole story? NO!) and it is probably in daddy's best interest to keep his mouth shut. But I don't know what the monsters are thinking. I guess they do want to die.