Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Yuri Yuri episode 8

X__X I always make such grand plans to get so much done on my days off. But when they come around I tend to…sit in front of the TV and computer. I guess when I work I come home and do chores. Then when my days off come around I don’t want to do anything. I guess going to the bank will have to happen next week. Next week XD I tend to say that a lot.

But despite the fact my butt has not moved from this couch I did get something MAJOR done. XO All past comments have been responded too! Went through my entire inbox and found things that had been lost/forgotten/put in spam and responded. Never again the unresponded comment times. I will make every effort now to respond in a super timely manner and I apologize to anyone who got a super late response. I do love comments on my blog and it is only right that I manage my time better to comment back.

Photobucket

Nope. You now have to work with me at Mike's Awesome Pizza Place. XD Enjoy.

Up now is Yuri Yuri episode 8. It is time for secrets galore and goofy faces ya’ll!!!!!



Photobucket

What do you mean we aren't in this episode at all?!

Episode Summary: Ayano and Chitose are given the horrible job of organizing/cleaning the archive room. Surely a junior high would not have that much to archive but there are papers everywhere. To make the time go by fast Chitose says she will talk and at the end of the cleaning Ayano will have to guess what she is lying about. Chitose then talks about ghosts in the bathroom, wearing sexy underwear, having a twin, Kyoko smelling Ayano’s shoe, and winning a lottery. Ayano goes X__s as the talking continues and tries to get the conversation back on track. At the end of the cleaning Chitose says the lie she told was that she was going to lie. X__X Ayano starts replaying all the stuff Chitose said and realizes…a twin?! Kyoko and Yui have made their way to the library to study. Or cheat. Depending on the person. Kyoko spots Chitose but she refuses to make eye contact with Kyoko. Kyoko determines that Chitose must have had a fight with Ayano and it is her duty in life to cheer her up. Kyoko does different things to try to make Chitose smile but nothing works. Instead Chitose gets pissed and eventually glares. Kyoko cries on Yui when Chitose and Ayano walk up. WHAT?! Chitose is like oh hi this person you have been bothering in the library is my twin sister Chizuru.

Photobucket

Oh snap things just got real.

After the break Chizuru’s school life is briefly shown. She is quiet and straight to the point. Chitose invites Chizuru to the student council room after school. Ayano thinks that Chizuru is a quiet/cool girl but Chitose thinks she is just being shy and at home she is a cute little sister. Kyoko arrives with Yui and it is clear that Chizuru does not like her. But then….Chizuru takes off her glasses and reveals she is a crazy yuri lover too. Only she pairs Chitose and Ayano together. Chizuru starts drooling and Ayano panics. Chitose takes off her glasses and starts having nosebleeds while Ayano is like HELP ME and Kyoko is unhelpful. Later that night Chitose and Chizuru have a normal night at home with the exception of some questionable underwears. Chizuru shows her cute and vulnerable side. Chitose enjoys being a big sister. Kyoko spends the night at Yui’s house and slowly realizes that Chizuru does not like her. Kyoko starts too boo hoo and Yui, while saying Kyoko is to blame, gets her friend some rum raisin ice cream. Kyoko vows to make things right but the next day she is a freak and Chizuru does not appreciate it. THE END! D

This episode was weird….Like super weird.

I think people have a different definition of what dirty and gross is. I didn’t think the document/archive room was that messy. But then when I think my house is messy my friends are like um….you should see my car. So there is different definitions of messy out there. I guess there was a lot to do since teachers apparently do nothing in Japan (but go home for visits and such). And recycling and sorting the trash in Japan does take forever so maybe the organization and throwing away process was daunting as if you miss a week it could take forever.

Photobucket

Let me count the lies!!!!

Once Chitose started talking I started to think…yeah everything must be the truth. I thought maybe one of the more innocent things would be the lie, like the 10 year old meat tin. But Ayano got so confident that everything was a lie I knew it was all going to be the truth.

Photobucket

No her life is just that crazy. XD

I thought it was funny though that Chitose thought Ayano was playing the game too and that not liking Kyoko was a lie. XD Although Ayano had a delayed reaction to some of the more important “lies”. Like the twin issue was last in her MOG for real department and it wasn’t until later that she remembered the shoe thing. Those two issues would have me X_____X more than old meat and ghosts.

Photobucket

That is something BIG folks.

But yes the twin issue. Not that I don’t love twins. Because I do. Wish I had one. He would be an awesome little brother who would watch out for his little sister and hang out with my husband. But I am okay. No the issue I have is that no one knew Chitose had a twin. Isn’t that a MAJOR issue in someone’s life? I guess I could put aside the pet issue but not knowing if your friend has a sibling, let alone a twin WHO GOES TO THE SAME SCHOOL is weird. How am I supposed believe these girls are really friends if they don’t know such basic details about the other?

But since Yui and Kyoko just became sorta close with Chitose that is more understandable. I will pretend that school students ONLY have contact with other students in their class and see no one walking to school. Ever. Or noticed Chizuru before the library as these twins obviously hate each other. Or not.

Photobucket

Pay attention to ME!!!!!!!

Kyoko was rather annoying. XD That is a library. Think of the other people that are there trying to study and copy other people’s homework. I mean if she wanted to make “Chitose” smile she should have gone up to the table and done the funny faces or what not. Of course that means the melting of Kyoko would have only lasted 1 minute and not 438. But the first couple of gags were funny and the samurai hair style was funny.

Photobucket

The real person you should fear is Chinatsu.....

I don’t really blame the twin Chizuru for not liking Kyoko. She does have a lot of anger though. I would think she would be a little upset for disturbing her peace and then move on from that misunderstanding. But Chizuru has other reasons for not liking Kyoko. Something that runs deeper in her soul.

Photobucket

Thanks Chitose, we really needed that lesson.

Despite the fact that Chizuru has never MET Ayano the yuri runs deep within her soul. She doesn’t like Kyoko because that gets in the way of her Ayano/Chitose pairing. Which I find….creepy. She just met Ayano, that is her sister, and that is her TWIN. That is like imagining herself with someone else. I would never have creepy thoughts about my brother. I think I would puke if my sibling had my own face and I thought that way. CREEPY! Not sexy.

The drooling thing might be gross in real life but if they wanted to make Chizuru like her sister but not exactly like her the drool was the way to go. I thought it was cute of Ayano to be all panicked and no one else helping her. The twins may have very specific personalities (cute bookworm type and angry quiet girl) but when it comes down to it they are both perverts. XD

Photobucket

I love you big sister!!!!

The scene with the twins doing normal stuff at home was kinda tame and boring. Washing each other’s back, eating dinner, and snuggling to a goodnight’s sleep. Although Chizuru going through her twin’s underwear is creepy. So much creepy in this show.

Photobucket

Poor confused Kyoko. But she means well I guess.

I thought Kyoko being upset over the fact that someone didn’t like her was kinda cute. KINDA! But the real special part was Yui laying it out for Kyoko very honestly yet still offered her some rum raisin to wash away her tears. Or the fact that it is Yui’s house and she has special food set aside for Kyoko. Hopefully THESE friends know each other better than Ayano and Chitose know each other.

Photobucket

Even after 8 episodes someone is still in denial.

So we have another friend in the works. Still haven’t seen the older sisters of Akari and Chinatsu…and those two girls were absent from this episode. Next week it looks like we got a piece of everyone as they are all freaked out about ghosts and what not. Until then!!!

No comments: