Sunday, August 28, 2011

Nendoroid #107: Princess Feena greets you warmly!

X___X My fingers!!!

Today I decided to take all the blog pictures for the remaining nendoroids I purchased in Japan. AKA almost all of them because I am a huge slacker/been busy lately. But I just decided it needed to be done. Doing one a day wasn't really...happening as I kept saying Oh I can do it tomorrow. SO now all my lovely treasures are out of their boxes and properly displayed in my cabinet. Next order of business though will be to get a bigger glass cabinet though.

Photobucket

About time you let me out of the box!!!

So up first on the blogging schedule is Princess Feena. Enjoy!!




Photobucket

So I am not going to lie. I didn't know about the lovely Princess Feena before going to Japan. But since I was determined to spend every cent/yen of my spending money in Japan and my lovely girl with the white hat got bought (knew the deal was too good to wait) I decided to stuff my suitcase with one last nendoroid and Feena got chosen.


Photobucket

Kind of a weird way to start off a post right? Almost didn't get you HAHA!!!!! But for those of you (and me) who don't know Princess Feena is from a game turned anime called Yoake Mae yori Ruriiro na. Once upon a time Earth went to the Moon to establish a new home. But the new colonist I guess wanted to separate from Earth. Now in the future better relationships between the two are trying to take place and Princess Feena from the moon is sent to live on Earth for a while to understand their past.


Photobucket

My husband was playing a really boring video game all day so I banished myself to the bedroom to take pictures. Different scenery I know!


Photobucket

Close up of the crown. Everyone princess needs one right?


Photobucket

Close up of the dress. Princess Feena didn't really come with that many extra parts. Sadness fills my heart.


Photobucket

Her stand was really different from what I am used to. Don't know why she needs something complicated as she is not top heavy or has heavy accessories.


Photobucket

The Harajuku Lover girls are jealous. None of them have scepters XD.


Photobucket

I am sure Princess Feena rules the Moon with a kind heart. Or will after she comes to Earth and finds out YAY glad my people left that dump. XD So positive my attitude on life. Was the anime all fluffy and such?


Photobucket

I am sure the sunflower makes more sense if one is familiar with the series. I do love her simple little poses though.


Photobucket

Smile for the camera. XD


Photobucket

I was slightly disappointed in the face options. Two of them were practically identical. Princess Feena didn't come with many extra pieces so when two of faces are so similar it is almost like a waste.


Photobucket

At least one of the faces looked a little different. Does she sing in the show/game? Very elegant anyway.


Photobucket

And that is about it. Thanks for stopping by to visit with Princess Feena, ruler of the Moon People. Too bad she is not a Forest person yes? XD


No comments: