Thursday, August 18, 2011

Yuri Yuri episode 7: MERRY CHRISTMAS!

GREETINGS! Yesterday was awesome. I started AND finished my entire scrapbook for Puroland! I got most of the house clean. I went and laughed at a terrible movie with my best friend. The cupcakes in my fridge were delicious and all my lovely blankets intended to protect my couch were protected. All in all a great day off.

Then today I go to work and am called a bitch. A stupid little bitch who needs to shut up and mind her business and the mere sight of me makes people sick and everyone hates me. Now obviously I killed this dude’s wife, dog, child, set his house on fire, and ran him over with his own car. OR OR OR I asked him to answer the phone because I was helping customers and he was doing nothing. One of those two things anyway. I LOVE MY JOB.

Photobucket

You heard her boys. NO BOOBIES!!!

So yes. Happy to be home and blogging about anime. XD Should have done this episode yesterday but I was on a roll with my stickers and glue folks. Up now is Yuri Yuri episode 7. Spoilers for Santa not being real.



Photobucket

I wonder how many crazy schemes Yui has gone through with Kyoko....

Episode Summary: Kyoko busts into the club room to show off her Santa outfit. She rounds up the other girls who have speaking parts in this show and explains her plan. Since they are 13/14 and have no boyfriends they will be each other’s dates for Christmas Eve. The others either find this idea stupid or hope against hope they get the date of their dreams. In the end the only person who is happy is Kyoko. The pairs are as follows: Akari/Chitose, Yui/Ayano, Sakurako/Himawari, and Chinatsu/Kyoko. Christmas Eve comes and the pairing of Yui and Ayano seem to be stuck at the park in which everyone met up at. They think to themselves what the heck they should do and even toy with the idea of holding hands. Eventually they start talking and opening up to each other about how hard it is to be friends with a crazy person. Akari and Chitose end up going to a restaurant. Akari treats this more as going out with a sorta friend rather than a date. Chitose acts like an old lady and gifts Akari with some food as thanks for always providing the tissues. Chitose has a brief nosebleed imagining Ayano getting turned on that Yui smells like Kyoko.

Photobucket

Ayano loves her crazy friend Chitose, even if she is constantly unconscious in pools of her own blood.

Himawari and Sakurako also go to a restaurant. They pick on each other whether it be over big boobies or indecisive food choices. But the entire restaurant is like AW YURI when Sakurako and Himawari feed each other vegetables. The best date is that of Kyoko and Chinatsu. She clearly went into this date with a game plan as the other girls are like Um what? At first Chinatsu is like…no you suck. She manages to accidentally avoid Kyoko’s advances. But slowly Kyoko shows a caring side by winning Chinatsu a much wanted plushie and asking to hold hands instead of forcing herself on Chinatsu. Everyone meets up after the dates and people seem to be happy. New Years rolls around and the girls spend it in various ways. Akari tries to act all grown up about receiving money. Oh and her sister is still not shown. That is okay because Chinatsu’s sister is spending time with her. Chinatsu dreams that this year is the year Yuri will have the sex with her. Kyoko is all passed out and only awakes at the sound of money. Yui spends the day with Mari who wants to be a sea urchin when she grows up but she is still deeply troubled by Chinatsu’s destroying her hopes and dreams. THE END!

XO Merry Christmas!!! XD These slice of life shows like to have the fun moments of each year within their episodes. Actually I am surprised they didn’t milk another episode out of the New Year’s Eve fun event instead of throwing it in the end of this one. But anyway…it kinda makes me want to go to Hallmark and get the Christmas Precious Moments ornament before they run out like they did last year.

Photobucket

How transparent are my actions?! XD

So we all can agree that the real purpose of this date day was so Kyoko could spend some alone time with Chinatsu? It had nothing to do with being jealous of other couples or pretending for a day. XD Thank goodness that Kyoko got her way or all the crazy would be for nothing.

Photobucket

Akari is so special she gets great and amazing gifts.

The pairing of Akari and Chitose was a bit special. Akari seemed more out of it than usual but Chitose was not her full blown yuri loving self. She only had one nosebleed! But her giving Akari a present over a few tissues seems a bit much. She might as well give everyone in the world a tissue then. I am guessing that the food Chitose made was smelly? Poor people in the restaurant.

Photobucket

I don't love Kyoko!!!! Oh wait you asked about my plans for New Years? HAHA!....

The date between Yui and Ayano was boring. Or mature. I can’t tell. I mean I guess it was nice for the girls to spend time away from their crazy friend (although Ayano is mildly crazy in her denial) and spend time with a person who has to deal with crazy herself. Sort of like a bonding experience. But they could have bonded over cake and ice cream.

Photobucket

See how cute you can be when you are not yelling and throwing fits?

Sakurako and Himawari were tolerable today. There was a lot of complaining going on and I am sure other people in the restaurant didn’t need to hear them whining on a special holiday. Because I care about the well-being of fictional non named side characters in anime. But there were cute moments where they fed each other. Although I think that Sakurako needs to lay off the boob hate. IT COULD BE WORSE! SHIBA!!!

Photobucket

XD Getting a prize from the crane machine is the best EVER!

So obviously the best date was Kyoko and Chinatsu. Which is funny as Chinatsu was the angriest about the situation. I am not sure why none of the girls just didn’t say no to the dates and do what they wanted. Obviously not Chinatsu as she is paired with Kyoko. But the other girls could have waited for Kyoko to skip away and go do something in a group. Such crazy girls.

Photobucket

AW Kyoko is being normal and shy. So cute!!!

But back to the date. Obviously Kyoko put a lot of time in planning this date. She took Chinatsu to a movie that they could both bond over. She showed that she was a great observer and won Chinatsu the plushie she wanted. And she acted all shy like with the hand holding request without turning into a complete crazy. So yay for Kyoko! I smell a love triangle. Square. Thing.

Photobucket

Move aside Chitose. Chinatsu is ready for some REAL girl on girl action.

After all the dates are done we get a slightly rushed look at New Year’s Day. I am wondering why none of the girls got together. The older sisters of the girls went to a temple so why not our girls? But I guess the receiving of New Year’s Day cards was cute.

Photobucket

So scarred that she wants to be a sea animal!!! XD

And Mari is still scarred for life. My little heart goes out to her. XD

Photobucket

And apparently everyone is powering up for an attack....

Also I am slightly jealous. All that New Year’s Eve money. XO I am a greedy pig though. But I don’t know what I would have done with that kinda cash as a kid. Of course in Japan I probably would need it to fund my going out to drinks with my friends every day because drinks are expensive in Japan. But…Akari looked cute in her kimono receiving her money?

So that about wraps up the Kyoko Santa edition of Yuri Yuri. Here’s to hoping that Chinatsu never draws anything ever again.




1 comment:

Christina said...

XO Where did the comment go?!

"Anonymous- Christina, I finally started watching Yuri Yuri because of your posts, and it's really cute! Can't comment on this ep because I'm five behind.

I want to spoil for No.6 SO BADLY but you should probably watch it soon! Just a heads up..."


XD I think this show is pretty cute. I think as long as everyone else acts normal while two of the girls are over the top crazy it is watchable. Just a group of girls having fun...and maybe wanting to kiss each other too. XD

Too many awesome/awful Sci-Fi movies keep coming on today! I can't seem to find a break in the bloodbath to watch No. 6. Thanks for holding off on the spoilers. I do sense a kiss is coming...or at least it better as the previous made it appear so.