Thursday, September 1, 2011

Kamisama Dolls episode 9

On the inside I was laughing all day. Can’t go into great…or any details but let it be known the troll at work did not get the best of me today. Laughing. All day.

But in sad news the ice cream I bought is not very amazing. And I bought a huge gallon of it too. :( I can’t bring myself to throw it away so now I am going to have sub-par ice cream for like…a month now. I say month so I don’t sound like a pig.

Photobucket

A gift from hell? I think so.

Anime time? Okay then. Kamisama Dolls episode 9 is up and subbed. Guess we will go with that. Spoilers for Kyouhei being all mopey and woe as me.



Photobucket

Yay for fathers!!!

Episode Summary: Kuuko’s dad decides to go to the café and harass Utao. He talks about the god dolls and how he thinks SOMEONE might be connected to them. Utao freaks out. Eventually he leaves and his minion is like dude you is a jerk. At school Kyouhei is harassed by his friend to seal the deal with Shiba. Shiba is talking to her friend about how she is worried about Kuuko. She really should be worried for Aki though. Kuuko is busy trying to figure out who Aki is and Aki is like…have fun with that. Moyako arrives at the café. She later explains that she came to Tokyo to fix Kirio’s god doll. They left the village to get away from the Old Dude who beats kids. She compliments Utao over her control of her god doll, brings gifts, and wants to be a girl in Tokyo. Later she talks with Kyouhei about Kirio and Utao getting together and being a family. Kirio is shown not being beat and being fed by Koushiro. Kuuko eventually figures out that Aki is from Creepy Village and is a mass murderer. She does so without seducing Aki. She demands he does something…something. Her dad comes over to investigate her house so Aki leaves or a bit.

Photobucket

Everyone has scary eyebrows or boobies!

Koushiro meets with Kyouhei and says the twins need to get together. He also puts the idea in Kyouhei’s head that maybe….just maybe Kyouhei needs to make decisions about life. So Kyouhei goes to his college drinking party to think about life. That is where the best thinking takes place. But he gets side tracked thinking about Shiba and how their adventure started 6 months ago. Aki is thinking about his life without the aid of booze. He comes to the conclusion that he needs to blow the village up. Kuuko shows up with a random person (or maybe we know them and I forgot?). The twins get together and Koushiro sets some rules about Kirio not killing Utao and that everyone needs to hug it out. But a voice from above taunts the group. Insert some random girl hugging Kyouhei and Shiba being jealous. THE END!

This show really lacks something….direction I think. Yes direction I believe.

This episode didn’t give us much in terms of action…or anything terribly important. Instead it touches on many plot points and tries to make it seem as if Kyouhei really has to make some tough decisions in the near future.

Photobucket

I should have more screen time...

Which really makes no sense to me at all. Kyouhei no longer is a Seki. Seems that only a select few people in the village want to even talk to him at this point. He ran away from the village to escape all the problems and his possible involvement in the Descent of Aki. So why would my man Koushiro say that Kyouhei needs to pick a side? He was born into a certain family, wasn’t the side picked for him? And at this point what can he really do? Scream and yell while Utao does all the work? Or is this building Kyouhei up to potentially take over the greatest god doll ever?

Photobucket

Yay for scaring children! You are SO awesome.

Kuuko’s dad is boring and useless. Also why is he calling them dolls? I know that is what they are, god dolls. But how would someone outside the village know that? He is on to everyone but there is no reason for him to be so confident. Did someone leave a diary out in the rain or something? And what is he going to do when he finds out the truth? Nothing because no one will believe him.

Photobucket

How can she say that Aki smells when her house looks like this?

I love Kuuko. I really do. But her living in filth is gross. I think I could handle her living in chaos and disorganization. But there is no need for trash bags. I know separating your trash is a pain in Japan but still. Have some decency. Poor Kuuko.

Photobucket

Aki is the weird one? Oh okay. XD

Also poor Kuuko. I think she was trying to seduce information out of Aki but he was having none of that. I guess she is not old enough for him or something. That and she is kinda scary. Feel my skin as I glare at you all menacing like.

Photobucket

Moyako is so awesome though....

Moyako being in Tokyo is lame. Super lame. I mean….I guess we know that Koushiro had to get Kirio out of the situation as soon as possible. But wasn’t Kirio safe at Koushiro’s house? I don’t know, she is fine and all but it seems too forced for her to show up in Tokyo. Maybe I was expecting her to be all WOW buildings and such. I don’t know. Weird.

Photobucket

Be friends or else! OR ELSE!!!

The whole Utao and Kirio need to be close siblings is weird and forced. And no one seems to care if Kyouhei becomes close to Kirio. But since no one cares about Kyouhei I guess it is okay. Maybe we should work on Kirio becoming a stable person away from people who lock him in closets. Then work him into having conversations with Utao and not throwing buildings at her.

Photobucket

His eyebrows look....scary without the sunglasses.

Koushiro cooking amused me. I don’t know why. Maybe he looked different without his glasses on or something. Very amused.

Photobucket

AWWWW!!!! POOR KYOUHEI!

Kyouhei and his moments of reflection did not tug at my heartstrings. The village is a crazy place. The village is to blame for most of the problems in the main character’s lives. But Kyouhei having to think about all this like he hasn’t had YEARS to think about it is dumb. I am not sure that I blame him for leaving Utao behind as the parents should really be protecting the kids, not the other siblings. But Aki gets my sympathy, not Kyouhei. Because I am mean.

Photobucket

More new characters? Do we need anymore?

The episode ended with another Seki person appearing out of nowhere. However since this show is meant to cast Kyouhei in a positive light she is all over Kyouhei. Funny how everyone in the village hates Kyouhei but all the girls still love him. But she seems to be there to cause problems so yay?

Photobucket

Yeah....such a great older brother...


2 comments:

eternia said...

With that girl coming out, I guess we won't see silhouette person in the OP and ED anymore?
Heck, yeah. Aki is someone who slept with his own teacher, Kuuko's just not his type. Lol.

Christina said...

Eternia- I am just amazed at all the people that like Kyouhei. I mean...I guess Aki did kill a lot of people, good reason or not. But Kyouhei ran away from his problems and still gets all the chicks? Lame. Also too many plot points going on right now, especially for episode number 9.

I would feel bad for Kuuko but I don't think she felt bad about being rejected. It was funny, a sexy scene where both the characters are like um no. XD