Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Yuri Yuri episode 10

I think I am still in shock that I went out and bought a dress. Really I should be in shock because I have spent over $140 in the last week on scrapbooking stickers. I did have an $82 gift card though….One cannot have enough stickers though. Now I got to go somewhere in this dress! X___X

Also there is a little baby kitten sleeping near me. She cried herself to sleep because momma was mean. Momma did not bring back to life the bug she swallowed. I am the worse mom ever. Hopefully she won’t date bikers and stay out all night to get back at mommy. I never give her anything nice anyway.

Photobucket

At least the creators know they are hanging some of their "main" characters out to dry.

Keeping on the crazy train is episode 10 of Yuri Yuri. All the Summer animes are slowly coming to an end. Where did my summer go? WOE IS ME! What? I graduated from college in 2005? Oh. Who cares if summer is ending then XD Spoilers for young people having fun in hot springs and hotels.



Photobucket

For 5 seconds I missed junior high. Thanks for giving me back my youth Yuri Yuri.

Episode Summary: All the first year girls gather to do the opening. They realize that they have no screen time in this episode and blame Akira for her lack of presence rubbing off on them. We quickly learn the second yearers are on a school field trip to Kyoto. Kyoko shows off her snack supply. That has an unhappy ending. After being punched by Chizuru Ayano, Chitose, Kyoko, and Yui set off to explore Kyoto. Kyoko is obviously the most excited while Ayano tries to be mature while being overly excited herself. The girls visit some temples , walk around in the dark, and molest a statue for good health. When the girls learn they are staying at a Japanese style hotel they all lose their minds and Yui has to keep them together.

Photobucket

Kyoko is great at making herself look good.

They get to the hotel and Kyoko loses her mind all over the place. Yui decides that they should take a bath so it calms Ms. Hyper down. This leads to Chitose thinking dirty things, Kyoko skating on the water, and saunas being hot. Kyoko is down for the count…and it lasts about 10 minutes. Then the group goes downstairs to buy the obligatory souvenirs. At dinner Chitose almost dies from blood lose as Kyoko feeds Ayano some food. After dinner the girls organize a pillow fight. Due to Kyoko cheating Chitose almost bleeds to death. Yui becomes a quick fatality. Kyoko and Ayano fight it out to the end and collapse on each other which causes Chitose to bleed out. Since they are covered in blood they decide to go back to the hot springs to clean up. Chizuru joins them and Kyoko thinks to herself….what a wonderful world. THE END!

Ah good times. Good times. When we were in junior high we went on field trips to….wait I can’t remember. When did we go to Medieval Times? Epcot was 10th grade. OH I know we went to Universal Studios in 7th grade. So there we have it. Our school trusted us to walk around a theme park where an army of staffers were watching our every move and we probably wouldn’t be allowed to exit if we tried.

Photobucket

I can vouch that Japan is this amazing. Everyone go right now.

These girls appeared to be walking around all of Kyoko unsupervised. Okay that was a bit over dramatic. But they were trusted without adults in a wide open area and to make it back to the hotel by themselves. I remember being in high school and having to wait on the bus because some of my classmates couldn’t get there on time. Fun times. I guess the point is that Japanese kids are much more awesomer than American kids. Riding trains by themselves, living on their own at 13, and almost being considerate of others. Crazy Japanese kids.

Photobucket

I buy USEFUL things all the time Kyoko. You do not need to explain yourself.

I guess Kyoko was supposed to represent the….not so mature side of junior high kids? But if that is the worse kid in the bunch then that school is lucky. Sure Kyoko was a little…crazy at times but overall I found her fun to watch. She liven things up anyway. Maybe next time she should pace herself on the food but at least she had snacks. She came prepared. While in Tokyo we could barely walk 5 feet without running into a convenient store. But some temples and shrines in Kyoto were pretty far from food. One needs to have snacks to take on the long days of walking and having fun. Kyoko should be cheered for her preparedness. Just next time don’t eat all the snacks in 5 minutes.

Photobucket

I am pretty sure I looked like Ayano the entire time in Japan. Except that period of time when we were seriously lost.

Okay now that I have some ice cream in me I can focus on typing. I thought Ayano being super excited about the trip was fun to watch. She was trying to be the mature little child she is expected to be yet deep down she is like WOOHOO fun and freedom! That is what I would have done at that age. Okay I probably would have been Kyoko. But I think Ayano had the most normal reaction out of all the girls.

Photobucket

You dying might ruin my vacation so stay alive please.

Chitose of course had the most unreasonable reaction of all the girls. I do like though that all the girls are slowly coming to realize her…weird crazy behavior. That it isn’t only something we the viewers see. I think Yui was the funniest about handling the Chitose situation. Like she can envision Chitose belly up in the hot springs. That would be kinda gross….

Photobucket

I get to walk around in the dark all the time for free!

I am not sure I would have paid 100 yen to walk around in the dark. Real ghost house please. Also I was in Kyoto and I don’t think I went to that place. JEALOUS!!!!!

Call me crazy but the hotel looked like many traditional Japanese rooms. But I guess if all the girls live in Americanized houses I can see how this would be cool to them. Like oh cool look at what our parents used to sleep in. They are so ancient and old!

Photobucket

Kyoko is blasting off again!!!!

The scenes with Chizuru were kinda weird. We get it. You hate Kyoko. She is weird. But you are weird too. You can’t hate on someone who is annoying when you are drooling over sexy thoughts that involve YOUR TWIN SISTER!

Photobucket

Yui had a super fun trip, I can tell.

I wouldn’t call Yui boring….just more put together than the rest of the girls. I guess if one is bleeding to death, one is eating a gallon of ice cream, and one is so repressed in her joy she might do the stupidest thing of all there has to be one person to watch over everyone else. That means handing out tissues, holding puke buckets, and trying to keep the repressed crazy together. But to bypass the boring Yui gets a few digs in on the other girls and their crazy personalities. Thanks Yui.

Photobucket

Pillow fights can be deadly.

The pillow fight was amusing. Kyoko making up a rule that would affect Chitose, Ayano making up a rule that accidentally affected Yui, and it all ended with some magical girl pillow fighting. Oh and all the girls died. Only Kyubey didn’t have a hand it in and they all got better.

Photobucket

Aw how romantic. I think my husband would end up stabbing me with the chopsticks.

I do think that the feeding each other scene was kinda cute and maybe Chitose had a reason to think all pervy thoughts then. It actually worked and it was acceptable. However I didn’t see anything tasting. Bring on the steak and potatoes.

Was there anything else? I am surprised the episode didn’t end with Kyoko talking all night and the girls trying to kill her. But I guess Kyoko smiling and hoping the happy times last forever is good too. Good thing this is a slice of life anime because usually those words are usually said right before something really, REALLY bad happens. Things will be fine Kyoko. XD

Photobucket

Rage virus!!!!!

Overall everyone was silly and the 1st yearers had nothing to do with it. Woe is them. But at least they know they are useless yes?

No comments: