Thursday, September 1, 2011

Spiral by Dustz (Blood-C opening theme song)

I have very few good things to say about Blood-C. Slow pacing, the same one question is not being answered, and Saya spent the first 5 episodes singing songs about bunnies, dew drops, and balloons. Some might like the show and how it has....slowly....unveiled....almost nothing but for me and quite a few fans out there it has been a disappointment. Right up there with the ending to XXXholic and the manga tragedy that is Gate 7.

However there is something good (for me) that came out of Blood-C. The opening song is kick ass. I am very, VERY picky on anime opening and closing songs. The only other song that might rival the opening to Blood-C this year would be Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica's REAL ending theme song.

For 7 weeks now all that we had for the opening theme song (Spiral by Dustz) was a remake version of the song that made it appear longer but it was the same verse again. That was enough for me, at least for a while. It sounded pretty professional and almost like the real thing.

Well BEHOLD PEOPLE! Behold Tenchi trying to do something technical while the husband is asleep.

The whole version of the song Spiral by Dustz has been released to the world. I must share it with people so they can keep hitting the repeat button like I am.



Kick ass yes? Japanese, French, and English all squished together to make an awesome song. Now my husband needs to wake up so I can change my ringtone. I has used up all my technology brain cells for the day.

I do not own this song and I did not upload it to youtube. I thank the person who did from the bottom of my heart. Thank you!!! XD Now I can spend hours listening to it. There is an official music video out for this song but this video sounds a lot crisper. And the outfits are scary in the other video. XD ENJOY!

4 comments:

eternia said...

I am happy that you like this song as well. I had argument with my friends yesterday when I give it a score 9 out of 10.
They criticized that the words aren't clearly spoken and the lyrics don't make any sense.
Sigh, I guess people have their own preference.

Marona said...

It sounds pretty kick ass. I approve, though I can't verify the French or Japanese. I guess the English is okay.

Anonymous said...

Anyone else think
Saya : Elder Bairn :: Sayaka : Witch?

Christina said...

Eternia- I think many instances of "Engrish" are not as clear as they could be. If we criticized them all how would we enjoy any anime songs?! While the song might not have all the correct pronunciations I think the enthusiasm behind the singing more than makes up for it.

Marona- I kinda just chalk it up to I never understand what anyone is singing about in Japanese either. XD One does not need to know what is being said to understand that it is a kick ass song. XD

Anonymous- Saya is Queen of the Elder Bairn. Which would make her "promise" all the more stupid as she is running around killing her people.