Monday, September 19, 2011

Nendoroid Yuki Disapperance Version stealing the spot light

What? Two nendoroid posts in a row? Does Tenchi have the lazies?

Well it more like the past 72 hours have been....let's say special. Yes special is the word to describe all the crazy in my life. And tomorrow....well more like 8 hours from now it promises to be extra special. Add in that I get to have a FUN visit at the doctors tomorrow and nothing but the bare minimum has gotten done in my life. At least the house is clean right?

Photobucket

No matter what I do can't seem to avoid the shiny glare off the boxes. XD


So maybe after all the crazy is done tomorrow I can catch up on anime posts. But for now I am just focusing on eating DINNER for the first time in like 3 days. So happy for food folks. I love my nendoroids but they don't make good noms. Pretty but not edible.

Enjoy my non-edible nendoroid post! XD


Photobucket

Before leaving Japan Yuki and Haruhi were high on my list of must buys. But I figured they were going to be hard to come by since the series is so popular.


Photobucket

Surprisingly all the Haruhi nendoroids were pretty reasonably priced. Actually thinking back I am pretty sure it was Haru-CHAN that was the most expensive nendoroid. Or at least the most expensive one I was willing to buy. Remember I haven't won the lottery yet.


Photobucket

But enough about prices. Now it is time for Yuki to shine. That was the entire point of the movie yes? Stick Haruhi off camera for a little while so Yuki and Kyon could have some alone time? XD Silly little Yuki.


Photobucket

Poor Yuki's face. :( So sad. She needs a hug. Her movie outfit is her wearing a coat MOG. XD But the jacket is not really a jacket. More like that is her body. You can't remove it but you can convert her back into normal school wear. Not that the jacket needs to be removable, just throwing it out there for people. It has tons of tiny little details that are cute and adorable. Too bad it is not keeping her warm. XD She needs gloves.


Photobucket

Yuki still looks distraught. :( She misses her really cute scarf. I am sure if Haruhi was around she would steal it. Or wrap it around Yuki's head. Because she is a crazy girl. But Yuki really needs some attention.


Photobucket

After much thinking Yuki has decided to Kyon join her club. Even though every single anime/manga out there tells you need at least 3 or 4 members to really have a club. That is just a small issue though. The point is that Yuki was so adorable in that scene everyone with a heart had to say AWWWWWWWW!


Photobucket

Not everything is sad in Yuki land. Why sometimes she can take off her glasses and really let loose. XD Everyone knows once you take off your glasses you become a different person. So happy and free. Yuki is welcoming us into her smiling world.


Photobucket

Apparently those happy moments lasted about 5 seconds. Where the heck is Kyon? This girl needs attention!


Photobucket

Well we found Kyon but is slightly armed and in a bad mood. But since he is usually in a bad mood we will just be alarmed that he is armed. Yuki seems to be saying don't go. Pay attention to the pretty girl behind you. Poor Yuki. She must endure so much. Who does Yuki see in the distance? Stay tune to find out.


2 comments:

G2 said...

I am just wondering if your collection is getting to look like this person from figure.fm http://www.figure.fm/post/en/31530/Mim+s+Nendoroid+Army.html

Christina said...

G2- I think....I am speechless. 202 nendoroids...I would really need to win the lottery just to have a room for them and the boxes.

X__X Is this person rich? I don't even know how much that would all cost.

I think the word jealous comes to mind.

X__X Just wow. I don't think my collection will ever look like that...but I shall never give up. XD