Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Nendoroid Mio Akiyama has arrived at Casa de Tenchi

Another K-On! girl in the house? Time to party!!!

This time it is Mio Akiyama that has centered stage. The most popular K-On! girl in Japan is Ritsu. Every single nendoroid of her was over 9,000 yen. Not an obvious joke, that was the cheapest I saw her. Mugi....was the cheapest. :( Rudos. There was a reasonable priced Azusa but she got bought out from under me. And Yui was the second priciest of all the girls. I ALMOST got the concert version of her and Mugi that was priced at 8,000 yen. ALMOST.


Photobucket

Hello shiny box!

So....am I saying that Mio came home with me because she was the cheapest? Oh crap.

Err...YAY Mio!


Photobucket

Mio has tons of hair. X__X


Photobucket

All the K-On! girls have slightly less parts than the average Nendoroid because the instruments take up so much space. As it should right?


Photobucket

Classic Mio pose. She is the more mature member of the Light Music Club so she needs to look responsible. It probably helps that the uniform looks pretty mature on her as well.


Photobucket

Mio is contemplating. Deciding if something is relevant to her interest. I think her finger looks rather....big compared to the rest of her. XD


Photobucket

Mio is the happiest when she is actually playing her bass. She is such a crazy person, actually wanting to play instruments during club time. Why doesn't she want tea and cake? Doesn't she love Mugi?!


Photobucket

Ready to rock and roll! Mio has a great big smile on her face. Life is good when your panties are not being exposed to the entire school.


Photobucket

Oppies. I spoke too soon. Mio is known for her meltdowns is she not? Maybe she saw a spider. Or maybe someone mentioned the word blood. Or maybe a door opened. Mio leads a tough life.


Photobucket

Romeo Romeo...wait aren't I Romeo?


Photobucket

Mio is feeling better now. She wishes to partake in some hugs. Being that Mio is sometimes called a MoeBlob I think she will receive plenty hugs.


Photobucket

WOOHOO! Mugi has made an appearance. She greets Mio warmly in the crowded cabinet that is my nendoroid holding joint. Yes holding joint, because they are all in jail. Overall I am sure Mio will break down because of all the crazy antics that my other nendoroids get into. Poor Mio will be crying eternal tears. XD But I still love her. Welcome to the crazy house girl!


No comments: