Friday, September 23, 2011

Nendoroid Haruhi Disappearance Version has arrived as the main event!

Today was an amazing day at work. And by amazing I mean I made 15 dollars with 9 deliveries (read VERY BAD), had tons of customers yell at me for things not coming out on time, and was subjected to glaring by the new useless girl who was causing havoc yet doing very little work. Actually I am pretty surprised how much crap she caused when every time I looked up she was not doing anything.

Also I think I am still in shock on how bad Blood-C was last night. So very bad indeed. I might have nightmares where I am Saya and I am completely useless in life. Imagine how horrible that would be?! XD

Photobucket

For some reason I don't like Haruhi's box. X__X Weird yes?

So I shall take it easy tonight and give myself a break from animes that drive me nuts (AKA Kamisama Dolls). Time to talk about something fun. Oh I know...Nendoroids. XD Up next is Haruhi and how her haughty poses brighten up my life.


Photobucket

I am always jealous on how the pictures on the back of the box look. I know they are taken by professionals in the best light with the best possible everything. But still.....I want my poses to look that nice too.


Photobucket

Time to get to work. Luckily bigger nendoroids seem to be easier to pose. Unlike the petit ones that have the pieces on so tight it almost breaks my fingers.


Photobucket

Oh snap. Kyon has just run up to Haruhi and she is like....do I know you? XO Harsh dude. Harsh.


Photobucket

View from the side because I love the hair. I am a sucker for long hair. The ribbons are really well done and add so much character to Haruhi. I can't lose these ones!


Photobucket

Here is the close up of the crossed arms. It really isn't two arms connected. Just a "hand" glued on to the opposite arm. XD I think this is quite cute and clever. Gotta work with what you got and keep the piece count down.


Photobucket

Haruhi isn't always a grumpy girl though. By switching a few parts we have "normal" Haruhi in her lovely private school uniform. She looks like she up to something doesn't it? Of course Haruhi is always up to something....


Photobucket

Haruhi looks a little bit like my kitten. Tiny little face full of adorableness. But behind that face lurks the mind of a demon. XD Always planning and plotting something. Who will be her next victim I wonder?


Photobucket

Even though Haruhi is a trouble maker she is a very eager person. Why tell her she is trapped in an alternate reality and she will try to find ways to fix things. No questions asked. Just YES I believe this impossible thing you are telling me.


Photobucket

Kyon. You could have had a world without Haruhi. You are the one who decided to go find her. Don't make faces after you found her again. XD You know what you were getting into.


Photobucket

Haruhi wants you! Are you an esper, time traveler, or alien? Err never mind then. She doesn't want you at all. XD


Photobucket

XO No Haruhi. Don't go all serious on us and walk to school. Stay with us and play.


Photobucket

Proud member of the crazy club. Actually the founding member....


Photobucket

You too can belong to the crazy club. But if you see girls with long purple hair I suggest you run.


Photobucket

Everyone is thrilled to be together again. Especially Yuki.


Photobucket

I thought the movie was great. Ran a bit long but really good. And of course I love all the lovely nendoroids that were made possible because of the movie. XD I thought purchasing these lovelies would break the bank but they were quite affordable. Or at least in Japan anyway. Not at anime conventions. X__X


No comments: