Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Duffy the Disney Bear Adventures: National Pancake Day

Pancakes anyone? Time to get out your folk and pass the syrup. It is International Pancake Day!
Photobucket
Make way for Duffy.
Onward to IHop we go! Today IHop is giving out stacks of pancakes and in return everyone should donate to the organization of choice at that IHop. Or all the IHops. Not sure if everyone had different groups they were supporting but ours was for the Wolfson Children's Hospital. A good cause right Duffy?
Photobucket
They see me rollin....they hatin....
Photobucket
We had to wait for dad to get off of work before we made it to IHop. According to the waitress it was busy all day so I guess it doesn't matter when we got there. A bit of a wait before we were seated.
Photobucket
I look like a ghost!!!!
Photobucket
Is it almost our turn?
Photobucket
Our donation slip. Cough up the cash dad!
Photobucket
Can I keep the balloon?
Photobucket
Don't rush me, I need to decide what to get.
Photobucket
Decisions decisions.....
Photobucket
HAHA I am taller than the menu.
Photobucket
Our free stack of noms. Pass the syrup hurry!!!!
Photobucket
Dad decided to order more food. Good because I am a hungry bear.
Photobucket
Yay for helping others AND filling our tummies with hot pancakes. Hopefully the workers don't pass out from exhaustion.....so many pancakes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it at ihop! It's nommy. I had a pancake on pancake day too, but I had to share with Shellie May. She's greedy

Christina said...

Duffy Bear- There were so many people at our restaurant. Hopefully you didn't get pushed around too much. Stay away from too much syrup though, that would be a pain to get out of your fur. XD