Friday, February 8, 2013

BAMF Girls Club: The power of the internet compels you!

Since I work with insane people whose sole purpose of being on this planet is to drive me crazy I tend to veg out when I come home. I think that is true of everyone/anyone actually. You say you are going to do something for a minute on Facebook and suddenly 349384 clicks later you find something that takes up your whole evening! Or 40 minutes...I was tired folks.

So what has captured my attention this week and brought a much needed smile to my face? Click to find out because it totally doesn't say it in the title. Warning: I do not take any responsibility of any nerd overdoes you might experience while watching these videos.  
It's like....everything amazing ever rolled into one. Even if I haven't seen all these movies/shows that BAMF Girls Club is based on I can still find joy in it. And really who doesn't hate Bella? It's like they created these videos just to cheer me up. So get to it! Watch them too! The only sad part is I ran out of videos to watch. Ahh....it's the small and creative things in life that put a smile on my face.

No comments: