Thursday, February 21, 2013

Duffy the Disney Bear Adventures: Adventure Landing Fun

Duffy sure does get around doesn't he? What a fun little bear he is. Kira doesn't think so as she gets jealous when Duffy comes home with bags of clothes. Well Kira momma offered to buy you things too and you about died on the floor and refused to move until I took them off of you. So stop being jealous by little cat.
Photobucket
Every post should star me!!!
Duffy is grateful for all the trips he takes though. It takes a bit more effort but always fun in the end yes? Onward to Adventure Landing for some game and golfing fun.
Photobucket
Mom I know you just bought me a bunch of clothes but now I need coins for these games.
Photobucket
Mom and Dad have free mini golf tickets for year so they decided to take me before they expire. They even had clubs my size.
Photobucket
Mom I got this. Get out of the picture!!!!
Photobucket
See? I got this all by myself.
Photobucket
I am a golfing pro now. Blowing everyone out of the water.
Photobucket
This ball doesn't match my outfit. :(
Photobucket
Mom says that dad is the best husband in the world for setting up this shot? Something about a shark and Amity Island? What does that mean?
Photobucket
Wait did you hear that?.......
Photobucket
MOM! You totally messed up the shot and we got a 5. Gosh!
Photobucket
I got this DDR machine. Step aside dad and let me show you how it's done.
Photobucket
Somehow this doesn't look very Duffy friendly.
Photobucket
After all this fun it was time for noms. What did we get mom?
Photobucket
HMMM it is the Hello Kitty thing mom likes so much. Lets move to Japan so we can be surrounded by me too. Wait Hello Kitty is there too? Oh snap.
Photobucket
Sip sip today was real fun mom. Thanks for taking me out.

No comments: