Sunday, February 10, 2013

Nendoroids making a comeback? Hello Inori Yuzuriha

Hello there my lovely readers!!! XD One might think that Duffy has taken over my picture taking life...and that might be fair to say. I love taking out my little nendoroids but I always worry that something is going to happen to them, that someone will jostle my bag or they will fall on the ground. These things can happen with a stuffed animal too but won't leave a big dent in their heads. So....with that and the fact they look so small against everything else I am not sure when I will take them out again.
Photobucket
Let me out!!! I have been trapped in here since AWA!
But that doesn't mean I will stop collecting them. I have gotten three nendoroids since I last posted. I am such a slacker though and haven't posted them yet! Thank goodness I have nothing else to blog....just kidding.
Photobucket
While Guilty Crown took a crazy turn halfway through the series it doesn't mean Inori the nendoroid should be left out in the cold. Some to me you naked little nendoroid and I will let you live among our people.
Photobucket
It's been so long since I have put nendoroids together. What to do first?!!?
Photobucket
Hello my name is Inori and I am probably an artificial human. Maybe. Guilty Crown didn't do a great job explaining what I really was. Or why my shirt needed to have huge slits in it. But look at my cute braids!
Photobucket
Go fetch me a sammich! Or some string.....
Photobucket
Shu is that you? Look at my pensive face.
Photobucket
Inori has an angry face. What do you think of it? Does it really suit her or does it look out of place? Like a kid having a tantrum....
Photobucket
This is Inori trying to be gangsta. It was really hard to get her arms to stay in position. The pictures on the box always make it look so easy.
Photobucket
People look more gangsta with things on their head. Look how angry it looks.
Photobucket
Shu is trying to take out Inori's Void now. Sparkle on!
Photobucket
There is a "sword" in that swirl on her tummy but I wouldn't call it an actual weapon. More like it was in the process of being taken out of Inori and hasn't totally formed into her sword. Which is fine since I don't have a Shu to go along with Inori. The Void sparkles are connected to Inori by a little band that goes around her tummy. It was sorta weird positioning a nendoroid that way.
Photobucket
There is Inori's string. Yay for the return of nendoroids yes?

No comments: