Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Kimi to Boku episode 9

Three episodes in one day?! XO Am I a productive little couch potato or what? I would reward myself with more ice cream but it is a little late for that.

As a note I define a day as the time when my eyes open to the time I put my tired body into bed. That is a day to me even if it is the morning of the next day. Because typically the hours between 8 am and 11 am do not exist for me on most days. XD

Photobucket

A good morning to you too!!!!

So weeee! Let’s get this started so I can go to bed yay! Kimi to Boku episode 9. I sense there is a festival and stress in this post. So much stress!



Photobucket

School festivals bring out the crazy in people.

Episode Summary: Chizuru tries to greet Kaname in a weird way but he is ignored. Shun knows it is because Kaname has a lot of pressure on him being the class rep and student council president. It is festival time and it is slightly stressful. Yuta and Shun are in the same class and they are putting on a crossplaying café. The rest of the group is putting on a haunted house. Kaname has to deal with all his classmates whining to him about making signs and not wanting to do one simple task and blah blah. Kaname notice that Yuki and Chizuru are missing and he leaves to hunt them down. Yuta and Shun are busy making paper flowers when Yuta and Chizuru arrive with cardboard boxes. They act like they are rickshaw drivers. Shun and Yuki get in the cart to have a race to Mr. Teacher’s office. Only Yuki and Yuta cheat and Chizuru nearly dies in an attempt to catch up. Eventually Kaname finds them all and yells. He fetches the item he was originally sent other people to do. Oh and there is talk about how the home room teacher needs to get a girlfriend. Shun is pretty excited about crossdressing and no one questions that.

Photobucket

Take us away from the angry Kaname man!

Chizuru and Yuki are sent to make Kaname copies only they are too special to know how the copier works. Chizuru also pretends it is their first TIME. Kaname arrives upset he has to do the copying. On route to decide what roles people are going to do for the haunted house the other student council members arrive and report there is drama involving the use of the kitchen. He tells the other boys to make him the receptionist. Naturally they make him a ghost. When Kaname finds out he runs to kill Chizuru and Yuki. Shun and Yuta are wearing part of their dresses and they hide the two outlaws in their fabric. Kaname keeps demanding to look under their skirts which makes him look like a crazy pervert. Yuki then asks Kaname to copy some flyers for the manga club. Exhausted Kaname sits down to take a mini break when he realizes he forgot to get the curtains the lazy classmate didn’t get. He runs to get them but they have all been rented out. Kaname starts freaking out until Mr. Teacher comes and says other students asked for too many and surely he can get a few that way. Kaname seems a little sad that someone had to bail him out. Walking home Kaname learns that the manga posters got printed without him because they figured Kaname was too busy. Under stress Kaname hits Chizuru…and then everything just seems better after that. Okay. THE END!

PARTY ON! It’s festival time. WOOHOO HIGH SCHOOL!

Photobucket

And then all Japanese anime otakus DIED!

Seriously I don’t think my school or any school in America could really pull of a high school festival. Probably because most schools have portables and that ruins the Hallway type atmosphere that goes on between classrooms. But mostly because I don’t think we could have gotten everyone on the same page long enough to pull of like 2387 different events at one time.

Photobucket

Japan: Where teenage boys like to crossdress for fun.

But since this is Japan things are okay folks. Because their teenagers can save the world by pulling Voids out of people, outsmart other Diary owners, and become inhabited by a SnakeDemonThing to change everything. AND they manage to take public transportation every single day and not get lost. Go teenagers!

Kidding kidding. Maybe. I do happen to think Japan churns out some awesome things and a lot of places I visited while I was there were amazing. But I am not under the delusional impression it is magical and teenagers are perfect. Rather these animes are created to present an ideal high school experience for viewers missing that time in their life or people still in that time and can relate. With that said I do think that these slice of life shows are more accurate at portraying a typical teenagers life than let’s say 90210 or Saved by the Bell.

Photobucket

Maybe you could offer to HELP him?

I am not sure how I feel about Kaname being the class representative and student council president. I am sure it makes sense on some level for the same person to do the job. The most responsible person in the class becomes the leader and leading a class helps you lead a school. But how is one person supposed to manage their class AND their school during a time like this? Maybe have a senior who has been class rep before be the student council president or something. Way too much work for one person.

Photobucket

Whoever you are...I hate you.

But that is not the case in this anime. Kaname gets the pleasure of having the entire school whine to him. Not to mention he seems to be friends with two of the laziest people in school along with the most insane. He had to deal with a classmate that couldn’t fill out a piece of paper. A PIECE OF PAPER! I have my lazy days too but if one of my only responsibilities was walking to a classroom and asking for a few curtains I would be like WOOHOO!!! But no folks. Apparently that small responsibility was too much for that dude.

Photobucket

But my life sucks!!!

I don’t blame Kaname for forgetting about the curtains either. While many of the things Kaname was doing were minor things if you have an entire list of them it can get overwhelming. People going on and on in your face adds to the frustratingness of the day and Kaname forgot something. Something small his classmate should have done but I am not blame poor Kaname.

Photobucket

WTF was that all about Kaname?

I do however blame Kaname for hitting Chizuru. Is that boy annoying and special? Yes. Yes he is. But that doesn’t mean you should hit him for no reason. We don’t go around hitting annoying people. If we did I have no coworkers at all. We just ignore them, yell at them, and glare at them. No hitting to let out your frustration.

Photobucket

Ta....da.......time to get back in the classroom.

I am not sure what the box racing was all about. I think they all lost their minds with that and if I was the teacher I would have gotten them in trouble. Mainly because I am mean and stuff. It was very special to watch.

Photobucket

Guess they cut Shun's hair a little too soon.

Yuta and Shun being okay with the cross dressing café….was also weird. But this time in an amusing sorta way. I wonder who thought of it and how many people in the class had to agree to this insanity for it to go through. Yuta and Shun walking around in their lovely dresses was amazing. Well amazing is a strong word but you know.

Photobucket

Where are the words?! XO Stupid copiers!

Copiers can be difficult to use. So I don’t think I am going to tease anyone too terribly about that. I mean yes they were being special but once I had a copier make 50 copies of something when I just wanted one. Like wtf stupid copier?! I pressed the print button once! Then I couldn’t stop it and everyone was staring at me and it was horrible. I hate copiers.

Photobucket

Take me back to the ghetto.

Is there anything else to this episode? I don’t think so. It was a pretty basic episode. They didn’t show the festival itself so all I have to talk about is the set-up. And setting up can be boring. So poor Kaname. :( Everyone was mean to him. Now he can be a ghost and still hate everyone. THE END!

No comments: