Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Black Friday? Let's get started on Christmas!

Well. I guess I am not going shopping. YAWN!

XD I wasn’t going to go out anyway. I was playing with the idea briefly but I have done almost all my shopping already. Anything I would buy would either be for myself or I would overspend on my Christmas budget. So while I do love my free 50 cents snowglobe from JCPenny there was no other reason to get my happy butt out of bed.

Photobucket

Must resist the sparkles!

But now that I am awake I am going to get much accomplished on this Black Friday. In fact I will rename it Christmas Friday. Getting my house ready for Christmas festivities and what not. So while everyone else is recovering from their marathon shopping ( I hope you all got great deals too and no one ran you over!) I shall try to be an overachiever. Or at least get my butt off this couch. XD


Tenchi’s Huge Impossible List o Black Friday:


Set up at least three Christmas trees. - DONE I meant to say decorate three trees but I am still giving myself credit. I went through and set up ALL the trees and almost all the ornaments are out of the boxes and that takes the longest anyway.

Organize living room to better fit said Christmas Trees.- DONE. Make way for Christmas.

Write at least 12 Christmas cards.- Sorta not DONE. The cards got addressed which is the worse part.

Blog 2 anime episodes.

Put up plushie net and organize the mountain of plushies in guest room.

Vacuum.- DONE. Like three times. Silly trees leaving messes.

Do all the laundry in the house.- Done. And got more hangers so all the shirts can get hung up.

Answer all comments in email.-DONE! Some were so old too. :( Embarrassed it took me this long to answer them all. NEVER AGAIN!

Contact Disney and ask where the heck our refund is.- DONE. Sorta. She said the refund should have already gone through and to remail Monday. Not sure why she couldn't have done it....

Create a song list so the husband can make me a new CD.- Partial DONE. Need more songs.

Order something nendoroidy for next year.- DONE. Yay Sayaka!...What I wanted to complete the set!

Unload and load dishwaher.- DONE! Well until dinner.

Take out all the trash. So much trash for two people. X__X- Almost DONE. For some reason we forgot to do the cat liter.


Too ambitious? Probably. Hopefully I can knock out a huge chuck of this though and have the entire house Christmasy before Monday. Yay for goals. Hope everyone has a safe and eventful day too.


And I am calling it a day. The plushie net was fail as it fell down after I put 10 plushies in it. And my brother came over with his girlfriend and byebye went anime blogging time. But I think a lot got accomplished today. Time for sleep.

No comments: