Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party!

WEEEE! A whole lot of nothing is getting done in blog land today. XD I am busy making sure that the computer is still working and pictures WILL get saved. Obviously the world is working against me, trying to delete my pictures. Why do they hate me?

Also a lot of nothing gets done when people talk on the phone for 75 minutes. X__X I am really, really, REALLY glad I was not at work at Halloween. XD Like woohoo so happy indeed.

Photobucket

See?! DisneyWORLD not LAND!

But now it is time to overload you with pictures from DisneyWORLD and how we spent Halloween. There are quite a few pictures as DisneyWORLD is more for fun while Halloween Horror night was more of MOG SCARED. Enjoy.


Photobucket

First stop was a trip to DownTown Disney. The plan was to check out of the hotel at 11 and spend the remaining time before 2:30 walking around and spending monies. We shall be too busy tonight to go into the gift shops.


Photobucket

If you go to DownTown Disney often you will know that the lego statues outside the Lego store have been the same forever. Well not anymore. BEHOLD CHANGE!


Photobucket

Tis my favorite one.


Photobucket

Piglu went on adventures today and is eager to share with you all the fun that was had.


Photobucket

Sometimes Piglu blends in way too well with the surroundings.


Photobucket

Looks like a huge beach ball.


Photobucket

Time for partying!


Photobucket

This is Piglu jammin up the entrance.


Photobucket

Decorations everywhere folks.


Photobucket

The entrance when you walked into the park and the area near the castle had the most Halloween decorations.


Photobucket

Everyone was waiting in line to take pictures with two stacks of plain pumpkins. I was like...um no one is around the cool looking ones. I shall be here XD


Photobucket



Photobucket

The Halloween Statues near the castle. They lit up at night.


Photobucket

Again no one was around these decorations. X__X More room for me though.


Photobucket

No more ToonTown. :( Construction is up everywhere with a sign for 2012 for the new area. Hope it rocks.


Photobucket

We always like visiting the Haunted House but it was especially important to see it today on Halloween.


Photobucket

I don't remember the graveyard leading up to the ride though....


Photobucket

Piglu had a very exhausting day. X__X


Photobucket

It's a small world folks. Also it was a super short line.


Photobucket

The land of my people.


Photobucket

I love these cute birds! XD


Photobucket

We were randomly walking along when we saw a cast member draw a line with a broom on the ground. We were like what is this and decided to stop.


Photobucket

Turns out some people take classes to learn how to draw characters on the sidewalk. X__X


Photobucket

Most people stopped to look but there were some stupid people pushing on through. Pay attention taco heads.


Photobucket

New little kid area in front of Winnie the Pooh.


Photobucket

Ay 7 o clock it was Halloween Party time! In Tomorrow Land an all night dance party was taking place. Some characters would get off stage and dance with everyone.


Photobucket

Party rock!


Photobucket

Thoughout the park were different candy stations. This was the sign that said HEY want some candy? At first they gave us only a few pieces. Then we were getting huge handfuls of candy. X__X


Photobucket

Taking a break while the husband rides Space Mountain. It is all spiderfied.


Photobucket

A door big enough for Piglu?


Photobucket

We were standing around looking for the next candy station when BAM characters started pouring out of the building. Gotta get in line!


Photobucket

Time for fireworks!


Photobucket

This one lit up the entire park! It was like daylight X__X


Photobucket

Classic Disney picture.


Photobucket

We barely had time to hit one candy station before we needed to wait for the parade. Seats get taken fast X__X. Also never go to a theme park alone. First because it is no fun and second no one will be in line to save your spot in case you need to get a churro. I needed a churro.


Photobucket

Spooky parade time wee!!


Photobucket

I always pretend they are waving at me.


Photobucket

I know it is kinda hard to see but Tiggers bag was SO cute.


Photobucket

Do you hear a clock?


Photobucket

Perhaps he knows where the rum is?


Photobucket

Oh snap they are trying to steal my candy loot.


Photobucket

Beware the 999 spirits!


Photobucket

Because it's a THRILLER!!!


Photobucket

Some spooks.


Photobucket

Villain mobile.


Photobucket

At the beginning of the parade someone came around and told us to hold our bags out for candy. They said this to everyone.


Photobucket

So when I saw Goofy's Candy cars coming by I held my bag up and TADA candy was put in my bag. The lady next to me was complaining loudly that she was getting skipped while I wasn't. WELL LADY I held my bag out. You kept yours on the ground. XD


Photobucket

Come back parade!!!!


Photobucket

Right after the parade was a villain performance at the castle. Gotta hightail it so we can get good standing spots. It was like stroller central tonight avoiding all the peoples. X__X


Photobucket

I see dead people...and dollar signs.


Photobucket

The main person in this show was the baddie from the Prince and the Frog.


Photobucket

Then all the other villains came out Project Runaway style and danced around. They actually all came down to have their pictures taken but my husband had yet to ride the Pirates of the Caribbean ride so we needed to jet.


Photobucket

All of my candy loot. And it is all good stuff too! We got like maybe two pieces of cheapo candy out of the whole bunch. This is my bag after hitting all but one stop. NOM NOM.


Photobucket

Our stuffs from the day. I finally have a scrapbook to put my pictures from Tokyo Disney in. XD


Photobucket

My lovely new pins. I bought the Stitch one since we went twice to Disney this year. The others I traded for. There is a discount Disney store in St. Augustine that sells the official pins for cheap. I bought 3 of them for 9 dollars and hoped I would score some cute trades. I wish I bought more. While I was paying for Stitch someone traded the check out lady for the ghost one. So lucky for me!


And this was our trip. The only thing I wish we had time to do but we didn't was see Halloween Mickey and Minnie. It wasn't super clear on the map where a character greet was and we didn't think it was inside. But I saw a lot of fun characters that I usually miss out on. And I got a lesson on Fairies. X__X Overall we had a super fun time and came back with tons of noms. Thanks for reading about my super fun Halloween adventures at Orlando..and not at work!!!

2 comments:

Ruben said...

It seems Piglu had a lot of fun there too :P

Very nice and enjoyable pictures indeed.

Christina said...

Ruben- Sorry for the late response. XD But yes Piglu came along for the ride as I decided to wear my little Puglu hat. Piglet was beyond excited to see him, thought I was going to have to fight for my plushie back. XD Also Piglu can take a lot of pushing and bag smushing in crowds while Nendroids are less forgiving.

Wish there were more pictures at night but the fireworks were AWESOME. At some points it seemed like daylight they were so powerful. XD