Sunday, November 13, 2011

Fate/Zero episode 7: My kingdom for a pair of pants!

My grand plans for Sunday went down the tubes. WEEEE. I was kidnapped again to go shopping. XD I has a closet full of Christmas presents/birthday presents to hand out to certain people and yet I keep adding to the collection. Some people are easy to shop for what can I say? That and I has a new plushie to add to my collection. Yay for random booths selling discount Disney stuff.

Also I made my way over to Target only to be dealt a sad reality. Apparently the only thing I can fit in for that Harajuku Mini’s collection is the jacket. And that is cutting it super close. :( Why can’t there be an affordable line for the juniors department at Target? So sad. I am here to report that is me and 12 year old boy body can’t fit into the shirts (XLarge) it is not looking good for the ladies that have boobies. Unless you happen to love Harajuku Lovers and have kids! Then by all means dress them up and have at it.

Photobucket

Um sir. I am just a rent a cop. I don't get paid to deal with huge magical balls of darkness. Not in my job description.

Okay. Now it is time to talk about anime!!! See things will get done today. Just…..barely anything at all I mean. Up now is Fate Zero episode 7. Spoilers for pants and creepy kids.



Photobucket

And the crowd goes WILD!!!!

Episode Summary: Mr. Cheating Daddy and his cheating judge self have the world’s emptiest meeting to discuss the new rules. The Holy Grail War is briefly put on hold until Caster and his Master are taken out. Take out Caster and the war can go on. The room he is talking in is empty but familiars. But they do note that Kayneth had his familiar there so obvious her (or his wife are still alive). None of this matters as Rider is excited! He has found the wonderful world of home shopping! He saw how amazing Saber looked in her modern clothes and decided he wanted some too. Now he is ready to face a new modern world. Waver points out that Rider only bought a shirt and he needs pants to go out. Waver denies rider pants and the world becomes a sad place. But Waver promises to buy Rider modern pants so he can walk around IF he beats just one Servant. Rider is excited for his bright future. Emiya and Irisviel are discussing what they should do in light of the Caster situation. Saber’s arm has not healed so obviously Lancer is not toast. Emiya wants Saber to stay in the shadows and let the other Servants kill Caster. Then when the time is right Saber will attack and kill Lancer. Saber is like excuse me I am Zena warrior princess and I will fight my own battles!

Photobucket

I actually fully support this plan. YAY PLAN!

Emiya goes outside to have a good cry because BOO HOO someone is after him and he doesn’t have the upper hand. Irisviel gently reminds Mr. Crybaby it is actually her life on the line and he needs to man up. So after imagining all that Irisviel gets a feeling and everyone learns that Castor has come to them, bringing along his kidnapped kids. He demonstrates what will happen if Saber does not come out and play. I think anyway. Saber comes out before any more kids can die. But then SURPRISE Castor reveals all the kids are slimy little..monsters and they attack Saber. Castor goes on and on about how magical and virginal Joan of Arc is. Before Saber can get mushed Lancer arrives to rescue…I mean only defeat Castor. ONLY! While Saber and Lancer are planning their next date Kayneth has entered the mansion with his pet black hole and hunt down Emiya. Emiya manages to avoid them using time magic or some jazz. Kayneth laughs as that takes lots of magic and Emiya does not have a black hole pet. Emiya is all like I has a lot of guns so I am going to win THANKS! THE END!

Can I just spend the entire episode talking about the pants? Because I think that was my favorite part of the show. XD

Photobucket

Hello there Mr. Conqueror. Can I also interest you in a lovely ceramic bunny or maybe a scented candle?

First of all…I love and hate the delivery man. Hate because in the back of my mind….maybe he should have hidden his shock a bit better. Of course Rider is super….well huge. Anyone might stare at him. So maybe I will chalk his SHOCK due to the fact that Rider is HUGE and not…well you know. Not Asian. I think I am trying to apply logic in a show that has dead Kings walking around and everyone speaks Japanese.

Photobucket

Just keep on smiling!!

Okay folks. How about the delivery man did a good job TRYING to keep it together? Because heaven knows when I have interesting folks come through my line I hope I do my best to cover up my X__X but maybe I did fail at times. And I know how it can be with dealing a different name. And by different name I mean a name one is just not use to seeing and has no idea to pronounce.

Photobucket



Photobucket

Need I say more?

Rider and his shirt….At first I thought he bought the shirt just to rip it. I mean….he flex his muscles and I was praying for the shirt. Praying so hard for the shirt. It was just so humorous that Rider, this great King, wants to be just like Saber, watches the home shopping channel, and is that excited about receiving a world map shirt in the mail. Oh it was just so humorous to watch.

Photobucket

Give me pants or give me death!

And the laughs just kept on coming. Rider forgot to buy pants and is now at the mercy of his tiny Master to get him a pair of jeans. Waver is like no, I am not buying you pants so you can go out to the museums and zoos and Hello Kitty land. THIS IS WAR! So Rider has decided to give into Waver’s conditions and will kill for a pair of pants. KILL! Because he wants to eat at the best place on Earth AND conquer It’s a Small World!

My prediction is that everyone else is going to land some serious blows on Caster and Rider will accidentally land his chariot on his injured body and win by default. Yay for pants!!!

Photobucket

Saber has not been really feeling her Master this whole time. Wonder when Emiya is going to have to use a crest seal thingy thingy.

Saber is pretty pissed off. Anytime Emiya talked Saber had something to say. I understand what both parties were trying to say and where they were coming from. Personally I would side with Emiya. But I am one to sit in the shadows and let other people take each other out. That and Saber IS injured. It would just make more sense to let her sit this one out. But since Saber is the most honorable Servant in the nonexistent history of ever this is pretty much…awful. Saber is the type of person who would go into battle with three broken legs and 5 broken arms and not question the fact that she obviously fell into toxic waste. Because it is time for honor.

Photobucket

I knew it. All children are monsters.

In the end it doesn’t matter WHAT Saber or Emiya wanted. Because Castor was like OH JOAN OF ARC! I am here with an offering of dead childreeeeeeeen. Emiya didn’t get a chance to watch the other Servants in action and Saber didn’t get to save any dead children. AND Lancer came to rescue her. Everyone loses yay!!!!!!

Photobucket

Such nice trees....

Just to be clear the kids were already dead before Castor got there right? He kidnapped them, killed them, and then used them as meat puppets to tug at Saber’s heart strings? I don’t know since I got to see TREES this week. Last week I saw a pillar and this week it is a tree. Maybe the writers want to kill Castor as fast as possible because they are tired of the lame scenes they have to do to edit out the violence. I WANT VIOLENCE!!!

Photobucket

Just taking my nice big orb for a walk. Nothing weird going on here.

Oh and Kayneth was there. With his giant ball from Sphere. I mean what was that? It was never explained. Nor was it really explained why Emiya was being so amazing. I think this show is poor at explaining some of the magical elements, that I am missing some huge back story (IE…the games and what not) and I am just along for the ride. So yes. Kayneth has a giant ball of darkness following him but Emiya can’t do amazing spells without hurting his body. Because that makes sense.

Photobucket

Lancer has so much pride. "Pride".

So Saber and Lancer are the only ones on the scene to kill Castor and Emiya is having a face off with Kayneth. I guess this is within the rules because I don’t recall cheater dude saying anything about not going after Masters. Yay loopholes.

Photobucket

WTF was this craziness? Unacceptable!!!

Also I forgot to talk about Emiya’s meltdown. Mainly because I am embarrassed by the entire thing. He has a tiny bit of challenge and he is ready to give up? CRY ME A RIVER! Control freak.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, actually, that's a giant ball of Mercury. It was shown when Kayneth drop his tube of Mercury on the ground before enter the castle. Emiya use his time magic to escape those attacks.

eternia said...

Uhn. It was pretty cool that Emiya Kiritsugu is a time mage, though. It was never talked in Fate Stay Night.
And it's not really an unfairness when Kiritsugu hurts himself with each use of magic while Kayneth's pet mercury ball can roam freely and kick ass.
Kayneth is just a better magician, while Kiritsugu is just an amateur. He can't even teach Shirou how to use his special talent, that is 'projection', properly.
But Kiritsugu overcome his weakness with his wits, I can see it coming!

Anonymous said...

Next ep, Mage Killer, this is going to be epic!

Christina said...

Anonymous- :*( It really IS Mercury? I wanted it to be something so insanely awesome. Of course....controlling Mercury like that and making it slime around the mansion is still pretty cool.

Eternia- I guess when one is not raised a mage they have to use every trick in the book to level the playing field. And at least it doesn't involve WORMS right?

Kayneth is a better mage though. Just wish he didn't have such a big head about it.

Anonymous- I am just excited the creators found a way to keep Lancer around longer. When Saber got injured I was like NOOOO she is going to have to take him first. But now that the focus is on Castor Lancer gets to live for another day YAY!!

eternia said...

Saber was acting like "no, your charm magic doesn't work on me"
But, after seeing Saber's smiling face in this episode, I can't help but think that it WORKS.
Lol.

Christina said...

Eternia- It is a bit odd that Saber gets pissy when her Master tries to protect her but it is okay when Lancer shows up to the do the very same thing. HMMMM. XD Cue the soft music!