Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Horror Nights 21!

Why hello there. It is me, zombie Tenchi. I has returned from Orlando a tired but satisfied person. Especially hearing how much fail there was at work. XD Very much happy I was not there for that hot mess.

But yes I has returned with a camera full of pictures and what appears to be a happy little nendoroid in our mailbox. WOOHOO!!! The husband and I did a great bit of sleeping today as we did not arrive home until 3 am. Then it was Facebook picture time and near meltdown when the memory card said it was corrupted. All pictures have been saved though so all is good.

Photobucket

Pumpkins in our hotel lobby.

Before I attempt to do any anime posts....XD It is time for picture posts. Beware of picture heavy blog posts.


Photobucket

Our hotel did not have a bus to the Universal Park at all. Well maybe in the morning but not at 4 o clock. So we walked. Because we don't like overcharging Orlando cabbies.


Photobucket

MOG finally here. Is it bad that I needed a break already?


Photobucket

Lots of people taking pictures already. Move over for me.


Photobucket

Love my half off Hello Kitty.


Photobucket

I don't remember security being so harsh 5 years ago. But there were a lot less drunk people this time around so YAY for me.


Photobucket

Still light outside so they weren't too scary yet.


Photobucket

The hostess of the night.


Photobucket

Goodbye Jimmy Neutron. Time for the a new ride.


Photobucket

Time for some scary treats.


Photobucket

Another scary zone in the daytime.


Photobucket

Then BAM it was darkness. Time to get scared.


Photobucket

XO The first picture of me EVER on this blog!


Photobucket

Most of the buildings were spooked up. Helped with the walking and seeing process.


Photobucket

Went on this ride twice. I think there were less people this year than when we went 5 years go. My score was not as awesome as the husbands though. Not that he bragged....


Photobucket

We got a hostile!


Photobucket

Last time we went to Universal they were making the Simpson's Ride. It was pretty good but the longest wait all night I think.


Photobucket

Trying to take a picture of the ride. Let's try again, it looks funny.


Photobucket

Um...okay. So this is weird.


Photobucket

And then it is time to run. REAL GHOSTS!!!!!


Photobucket

The trees have eyes!!!


Photobucket

There was a cool drum performance during the night. Super cool but hard to take pictures.


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

The husband knows I love making scrapbooks so he grabbed me a few brochures. XD Just a few though. That is my beyond wet fast pass and ticket.


Photobucket

Treasures from the day. Only purchase at Universal was the adorable pins.


I just realized half my pictures are of The Thing and I am in every one of them. XD GO ME! Sorry that there are not more pictures. It got kinda dark and of course we aren't allowed to take pictures inside the house. Just know that I got scared so many times XD The husband had a great time laughing at me. We went in every house, did every scare zone, and rode every ride but one. Fast Passes are our friend.

And The Thing house was the best house EVER!

No comments: