Sunday, November 6, 2011

Nendoroid Strength makes for a smashing good time!

Behold no anime blogging got done today. XD I decided I was going to read all 29 chapters of High School of the Dead in one sitting. My poor little eyeballs indeed. X___X

So no anime post today. Maybe after I invade Walmart's new Hello Kitty products...I mean go grocery shopping tomorrow I can knock out at least 3 posts. But for now I am snuggling in my blanket for it is COLD. Fall indeed.

Photobucket

Good thing we were able to save the camera pictures. All of these pics were on the card too.

So in light of being an unmotivated couch potato I decided to go with a post that had most of the work already done for me. YAY Nendoroids!!


Photobucket

Nendoroid Strength comes from the OVA/game Black Rock Shooter. I only saw the OVA and again while I don't think the OVA was the thing of miracles I do think the characters were cute and the other world people were very interesting.


Photobucket

Strength is barely seen in the OVA at all. She is the other world's version of Yuu and since Yuu was only a supporting character in the OVA it makes sense that Strength is not front and center.


Photobucket

While Strength might not have been all up in the OVA I thought she was super cute. Maybe something in the future can be done with her? Obviously better of course. Beware high school students. Do not steal anyone's best friends or they will turn into crazy people!


Photobucket

Back side of the Strength. I really do love all the Black Rock Shooter stands. Very interesting and it helps them stand better I think. See her little tail? So cute. XD


Photobucket

Better view of the back. Most of the pieces were easy to put together. Just had a hard time separating the hair from the head for the first time. Yay for the husband!


Photobucket

She looks a little odd without her...scarf thing on. But yes there is a face under there. XD


Photobucket

Uneven paint?! On MY nendoroid?!


Photobucket

The arms are extremely pose able. I thought they were going to be a bit difficult to maneuver but they were flexible and it was easy to make them do what I wanted. Be like the box pictures now!


Photobucket

WOOT! I think this is one of the best poses I have ever done. Well at least in terms of copying the box pictures. Go Strength. You are a cutie ready for battle. But who are you going to battle....


Photobucket

Oh snap. Did Strength get more deadly in Chibi mode?


Photobucket

Close up of the Chibi face. That X on the face is over her nose, not her mouth like I original thought. Because I am special.


Photobucket

Chibi Strength comes with tiny pieces so she can sit down and wait for the bus. Just a normal day of course. She sits down very well without the aid of a stand.


Photobucket

I think Strength looks better with her scarf thing on. What do you think? The tiny little feet are so cute.


Photobucket

Back to serious face. Well is it serious face or just.....meh face. Because she isn't as serious as Black Rock Shooter or as crazy as Dead Master. She is more like...yep I am here.


Photobucket

Oh speaking of her friends...everyone is together at last!!!! Don't they look happy? Well at least they are not trying to kill each other. So yay for nendoroids right? Strength was the only decently priced nendoroid I found at AWA. So that is good for me yes? Now my collection is complete. Rock on Black Rocker Shooter trio!




No comments: