Monday, November 28, 2011

Winter 2012 Anime Line-Up!

X_____X The Walking Dead has blown my mind. Do you see my mind? Oh that is right it is BLOWN! Three of us all picked the one “main” character we thought was going to die (because that is what season finales are all about!) and all of us were wrong. WRONG! So very wrong. At least we don’t have to wait until next October to see new episodes.

In other news SOME Christmas trees have ornaments. We are getting their folks. It is a process. As long as it gets done before December 1st I am a happy person. Well until January 10th when the husband is like okay bye Christmas!

Photobucket

Snow is best enjoyed inside. Safe from the cold.

So while I recover from my shock X__X I went through the Winter 2012 Anime Line-up. Gotta see how far behind I am going to be next year ya know? XD The Winter Line-up is usually a lot lighter than the Fall one so let’s see what caught my eye!



Black★Rock Shooter


Photobucket

Maybe this time things will be better? Hopefully?


When the Black Rock Shooter OVA came out many people were excited and counting down the days. Then they actually watched it and most of the internet went meh. Meh indeed.

So what is this about 8 episodes of Black Rock Shooter? Well this is a brief sentence I managed to find on the internets : The upcoming television series will continue from where the OVA left off, focusing on the lives of Mato, Yomi and Yuu, as well as Black Rock Shooter.

Well then. Maybe people who saw the OVA will finally be told…WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON. And for those who were spared the OVA….they might have a positive experience. I wonder why it is only 8 episodes though. That seems like such an odd and short number. But I would like to learn more about the “Other World” and why such a small matter as jealously over a new best friend lead the girls to be possessed by half naked super hero people.

Air Date: January


Another


Photobucket

So....did they prop her up in her seat and take her on school trips? Because if so that is creepy.


Synopsis: 26 years ago, in a third-year classroom of a middle school, there was a student named Misaki. As an honors student who was also good at sports, the charming girl was popular with her classmates. When she suddenly died, her classmates decided to carry on as if she was still alive until graduation. Then, in the spring of 1998, a boy named Sakakibara Kouichi transfers to that classroom, and he grows suspicious of the fearful atmosphere in that classroom. In particular, there is a beautiful, aloof girl named Mei Misaki who wears an eyepatch and is always alone drawing pictures.

WEEE! The one and only show that I don’t know what it is going to be about! Well… I did read the synopsis. But you know how accurate those can be. Sometimes they do tell you exactly what the show is going to be about and sometimes it is a giant troll paragraph that leads to viewers into a false sense of security.

But either way this is the only “new” show for me this season. Which is fine. Hopefully it turns out to be a good addition to my list and not a boring predictable one. Like I am already thinking that Kouichi himself might already be dead as it is set in 1998. We shall see.

Air Date: December 26th 2011


Continuing from the Fall Line-up are the following shows:


Guilty Crown- A bit MEH for me. Watching because it is pretty and fun to laugh at.

Mirai Nikki- Break out hit of the season! Have enjoyed every minute of it!

Shakugan no Shana III – Maybe had the second and third season been closer together I would be more WOOHOO about the series. But I do find it to be an interesting story…just a little drawn out I think. Maybe.

X___X Well that is 5 series isn’t it? XD So I guess I can look forward to being totally behind again? But since January through April has very low potential for travel and major holiday events maybe it will be more doable. Maybe. But probably not. At least I will be busy yes?

4 comments:

eternia said...

Are you sure "Kore wa Zombie desu Ka" comes on winter?
My source states that it airs on April 2012. O_O
I missed that show, also. It's crazy and entertaining. Yuu is very cute whenever she shows her thought on a piece of paper. There are disturbing stuff too, such as Ayumu's glowing penis...

Guily Crown...
Inori is most likely not human.
But it's still unacceptable. She should have told them about her trick faster, so that Gai wouldn't need to sacrifice one third of his men.
MEH.

Christina said...

Eternia- HMMMM! I have seen it on both ways now. But since Anime List has it listed as an April show that is probably the most correct list. WEEE now we are down to 5 shows? XD I shall correct my list to reflect that. Thank you so much.

Inori is probably an alien, the ones that attacked the world with this crystal disease. Because I refuse to believe this can make sense without alien involvement. XD

Anonymous said...

Was going to add Kore Wa... to your list but I see Eternia is already on it. Sucks that it's April tho. Also, there's some samurai thing called Brave 10 with Daisuke Ono and Takahiro Sakurai is in there somewhere too, but I don't see much info on it. Looks like that one is in January if you're interested -- the characters look pretty bishie.

Christina said...

Anonymous- Glad I am not the only one that thought our magical zombie boy was being aired in the Winter. Either I am not crazy or we are both crazy. Either way I have company. XD

After being burned by Hakuouki Hekketsuroku I am a little weary of hot boys in the past. Which is sad but I don't think I can handle another history lesson with hot boys drooling sprinkled in to make it interesting. :( Le sigh.