Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Shakugan no Shana Season Three episode 5

So I love my kittens. I love to snuggle them and cuddle them and poke them in the nose. But sometimes I like to play tricks on them for my own amusement. Such as putting whipped cream on the top of their noses. XD I was hoping they would see that the other had noms on their noses and they were going to clean each other. But what happened was much more amusing. Entertaining in fact on this boring Wednesday.

I am so boring. XD But it was cute.

Photobucket

Shana's dreams are a little dramatic.

Keeping in with my boring mood is Shakugan no Shana Season Three. Okay that was a little harsh. But this episode was not the thing of miracles. Just so so. And that is my spoiler for episode 5. Go me.



Photobucket

Shouldn't YujiSnake be making the plans....

Episode Summary: Shana has a nightmare about YujiSnake capturing her and taking away her powers. She wakes up and finds out that is exactly what happened. The rest of the baddies are having a meeting on what course of action they should take next. They argue back and forth what they should do next and that leads to hurt feelings. And long conversations about their names. Truly it is boring. Shana tries escaping her high class confinement but that is hard without any powers or Alastor. This takes Shana back in her memories where she perceived herself to be alone but in fact there were people to help her all along (AKA Skeleton dude and the old lady). Before she gets too lost in her thoughts YujiSnake comes to pay her a visit wearing Alastor. But Alastor is really trying to find out information on the enemy so he is cool still. YujiSnake nearly loses his mind when Shana acts scared of him, not understanding her reasoning. Things are not good in YujiSnake and Shana land.

Photobucket

At BaddiesRUs you are either hot or the ugliest thing ever. Super fair!

Back on Earth Wilhelmina is ignoring orders from Outlaw and is trying to round up FlameHazes to rescue Shana. All the letters come back with a huge NO. Eita is trying to locate Satou within Outlaw but everyone says that he does not exist. Eita then learns that they are using Satou as bait to force Wilhelmina to come back to Outlaw. Eita worries as Margery’s condition worsens and only Satou can save her. Sydonay, Bel Peol, and Dantaloin all talk about plans for the future and it is lovely….Elsewhere Hecate is doing something important for the group. Very important I am sure. Sydonay asks for forgiveness (something during Season Two) and Hecate doesn’t give it but says welcome back. I am sure that is her form of “let’s move on”. The main baddies look to the night as they know the battle is coming up soon. THE END!

Oh.

Like for real oh.

Photobucket

At least they didn't write him a letter...

Nothing really…interesting happened this episode. That or I might be on Disney overload right now and nothing seems exciting. I am already planning to go back to Disney once the new Fantasyland stuff is opened. Only I thought that would be Christmas time 2012 and it might not be until 2013 that everything is finished.

See how much this episode impacted my life? I am talking about Disney. Go Shana!

A portion of the show was showing unnecessary details of Shana’s past. That or I am having a hard time remembering the past two seasons and maybe these were fun scenes? Snuggling with grandma and running around with Skeletor is always a good time, I kid I kid. I guess these scenes were necessary to show us how Shana has changed from a scared little girl to a bull headed girl to a scared young adult. Amazing.

Photobucket

I asked for sparkling water! SPARKLING WATER!!!

Shana is staying in the better part of the Other World. No ghetto here my friends. It is all room service and animal crafted towels. Instead of being chained naked in a dark room Shana just has to wear a cute little bracelet. AND she gets new clothes. I want to get captured by Yuji next!

Photobucket

That look is so not working for Yuji.

I think Yuji (and men in general) can miss the point most of the time. Shana was not scared of having no powers. Or maybe she was. But to me she was scared at what Yuji had become. That she didn’t want to be tricked by allowing him to touch her thus she tried to keep her distance. I don’t think she was scared of a fight, just scared of what Yuji had become.

Photobucket

I am pretty sure she is upset because of YOU not because her powers are gone.

So Yuji is the resident crazy in this show. He is pretty delusional in thinking that Shana would be happy staying in Casa de Prisoner. Apparently Shana trying to escape was something he never concerned. She was just supposed to put on her Queen hat and join in the party. Party Pooper.

Photobucket

My goal in life now is to come up with titles for myself.

I have absolutely no idea what was going on in the big meeting with the baddies. Maybe that is because half the conversation had to do with people calling each other 3 different names. “That is a good point Lord Taco Head, ruler of Cheese and Lettuce, but I think that Sir Code Red, bringer of Joy and Happiness, might have more experience on the matter”. Like really people, really.

Photobucket

Smoking is a big deal when you are taking over the world.

Hecate outside doing her…outside stuff was weird. I thought she had the hots for Yuji? I know she is just a container and all the stuff last season was just a lie but I thought some part of her still had a connection to Yuji. I was expecting her to be lurking the hallways glaring at Shana’s room. And you know….maybe assaulting some innocent tables while looking at Yuji’s picture.

Photobucket

Maybe all the people who would have said yes USE CELLPHONES!

I am glad that Wilhelmina is trying to come up with a plan to rescue Shana. Yes the world is in danger and there are bigger issues at hand. I probably should be telling Wilhelmina to get her act together and join the other Flame Haze’s in battle as that is the logical thing to do. But you know…friendship beats everything! That and if China lost all their Flame Haze’s in one swoop they might need a Shana trump card.

Photobucket

Apparently I forgot to take a screenie of boring grandma. Also the subtitles stayed on the screen way after the line was spoken so that looks a little weird.

The scenes with grandma earlier make me wonder who she is. Okay I lied. She seemed pretty boring and I want to know why everyone is writing LETTERS! Did I forget something? Are letters really sent on magical birds that instantly get to their destination? If not I think it is time to get with the program Flame Haze’s. Put down the pen grandma and get on Skype.

Photobucket

Welcome to the group! YOU IS THE BAIT!

I find Satou being used as bait to be laughable. XD And a little sad. He is gunho to help out Margery but the second he gets there he is used as bait to draw in another Flame Haze? And no one cares about what Margery has gone through? Flame Hazes and Outlaw can be tough folks.

XO I found a lot to say about this episode! I think I shall reward myself with more Halloween candy. Peace out my readers!


2 comments:

eternia said...

That's a good idea.
Call me Queen of Pizza, Lurker of Disneyland, Unlimited Shopper.
:-P
I don't mind seeing Hecate telling her pedophile partner to quit smoking, but seeing the senile grandma once again was the worst moment. Who the hell cares about her?!
Oh yeah, Flame Haze are just like Guze no Tomogora to begin with. They only care about their own motive, and band together when it benefits each other.

Christina said...

Eternia- It takes like 19 years to even greet people in this show! I don't see how meetings can take place with all the formal greeting and such. Because I know if they left a title out someone would get pissed and get thrown out a window or something.

Grandma makes NO SENSE. She is talked about like she is such an awesome important person but then she is shown snuggling in bed and making cupcakes for dinner. Like....okay I am just seeing MY GRANDMOTHER here I want to see some badass behavior.

Silly people. On both sides of the war. It is so much easier to conquer when you are working together! Then once your team is the victor you go around and kill your own people so you can be the ruler of nothing. XD Silly people.