Thursday, November 24, 2011

Shakugan no Shana Season Three episode 7

Happy Turkey Day! This was meant to be posted after/before the parade but I think I lost my mind. I forgot I needed to WATCH the parade and since I do that by flipping through two channels….well that did not happen. Or maybe I play too many Facebook games.

But yes Happy Thanksgiving. I am toying with the idea on going out tomorrow. I say tomorrow because I am not supporting this insanity of shopping on Thursday. I guess if people WANT to work on Thursday and earn overtime that is fine. But that is usually not the case. So I will wait like a normal person and go out at 4 am to get a free 50 cent snow globe. Or I will sleep.

Photobucket

Come with me if you want leftovers and after Thanksgiving sales.

So let’s see if I can finally get this episode blogged before episode 8 comes out. X___X YES! We can get Shakugan no Shana Season Three episode 7 blogged in two hours. Yes we can. Spoilers for….er….I think I forgot what happened in this episode.



Photobucket

Shana....you is so silly. XD

Episode Summary: Shana is like WTF is going on?! Hecate has decided that Shana’s stay at Case de YujiSnake is up and Shana has to leave. In pieces. Hecate explains that Bel Peol and Sydonay have their own reasons for wanting Shana gone. Hecate pretends she isn’t jealous of Shana and proceeds to chase her down the castle. YujiSnake was outside marveling at Hecate’s work when he notices (through Shana’s quick actions) that hey the building is being blown up. He saves Shana from being squished and Hecate explains why she thinks Shana should die. YujiSnake is like yes part of the reason Shana is alive is that Yuji has the hots for her. But as long as she is alive they have control Alastor. This convinces Hecate, Bel Peol, and Sydonay not to kill Shana just yet. Kazumi and Ogata walk home from school and Ogata talks about how all the gang is all split and it is sad. But soon they will all be together again and it will be fine. Kazumi is like hmmm because she knows the truth.

Photobucket

The thought of monsters having a drink is a little amusing.

Kazumi is walking along thinking how crappy things are when she runs into Khamsin. She asks him what is up with the treasure around her neck and why she might die if she uses it. Khamsin then tells her a story about a Prince and a monster having to depend on each other as they were their only reason for living. That is love and maybe that will happen to Kazumi. HMMM! There is some action at Baddie central, with the old dude talking about the spell being weird and Sydonay drinking with his troops. A little boring. YujiSnake goes to fetch Shana who is looking beautiful in her new dress. YujiSnake compliments her on her outfit and they walk all dramatic like to the top of the stair case. Yuji and Snake take turns talking and explaining what is about to happen, that YujiSnake is going to travel to the Abyss to retrieve his body. Shana wants to know what will happen to Yuji but apparently things will work out. YujiSnake goes outside to tell his troops to work hard and he flies into the Abyss thingy with his number one minions. THE END!

So very little action in this episode. But I guess Satou had enough action last week to make up for everyone’s lack of action this week? Lots of explosions on his head. Well I guess Shana had a bit of excitement. She was minding her own business at Resort De Kidnapped and Hecate has to come and ruin her towels made into stuffed animals. Her nice fluffy bed with the mints under the table are blowed to pieces. Oh and Shana almost died. What a rude hostess.

Photobucket

This isn't what it looks like!

But I think Hecate makes sense. With her crazy lie about why she wanted to kill Shana and all. She is doing this because Shana is dangerous! We can’t be having a powerful Flame Haze in our midst. She might steal back her Crimson Lord and torch our butts. We have to protect ourselves. Put aside any feelings I had for Yuji. Silly thoughts. I am just thinking from a logical point of view. This has nothing to do with my jealous feelings.

Photobucket

Looking a little crazy there YujiSnake.

And then YujiSnake came up with an even more convincing lie. Well at least he acknowledge that yes Shana is alive so Yuji can be all happy and in love and pretend to be in control of the situation. But YujiSnake was like check this out. If we keep Shana alive Alastor is contained in this form. But if she dies he will go out and find a new Flame Haze and kick our asses. See we have to keep her here and now that I have told you this plan no one can kill her while I am gone. Brilliant!

Photobucket

Looks like Hecate is doing most of the work here.

Bel Peol and Sydonay were pretty shady though. They wanted Shana out of the way too but only gossiped to Hecate about it. Probably planted ideas in her head. So in case Hecate got caught they were like oh snap what do you mean Shana almost died? But in the end YujiSnake thought that Hecate was loyal for thinking the way she did so HAHA crazies.

Photobucket

I am an angry hottie!

But Shana looked rather lovely in her new outfit yes? I love how she felt the need to do her hair in a different way now that she was wearing a party dress. Sure she might be captured but that is no reason not to look one’s best. Okay it was unnecessary but she did look super cute.

Photobucket

Ah yes. In one instant all this was able to happen so YujiSnake could form a plan 12890182 years later.

I am not sure I was following ALL the words YujiSnake was saying in regards to getting his body back. Like who made the spell and what exactly the Abyss is. But I guess I will just break it down simply in my mind. Mr. Snake was almost banished into the Abyss but he managed to pull a small part of himself away and has spent the last 234873275 years trying to get back to that place and he has finally succeeded YAY!? I think that was about it anyway.

Photobucket

BoringVille BLAH!

I find Kazumi boring. It has nothing to do with her being the third wheel on this love triangle. Or maybe it does. She is even drawn boring. Just bleh. Her personality is bleh. Her ability to do anything is bleh. And her talking is bleh. When Kazumi is on my screen I feel bleh.

Photobucket

At least the sad story had pretty pictures?

I remember her receiving a treasure in the last season but I forgot what it was. Or rather why she would die if she used it. I am still not quite sure what it does but Khamsin tried to give some light on the situation. With a fun story. I had assumed Khamsin was talking about himself in this story but since he is still alive I am guessing that is not the case. But it was a sad story. I am not sure I would describe that as a LOVE story but I can see how the monster and the Prince needed each other, that they existed because the other was aware of them.

Photobucket

Quite frankly I don't know why she give you that. Maybe she should have tried asking more questions silly.

So what was Khamsin trying to tell Kazumi? That maybe she won’t DIE when she uses the treasure. But maybe she will no longer exist to Yuji. And that would be like dying for Kazumi. There seems to be a lot of rules and what not with this treasure. I am sure Kazumi will end up using whatever it is and she will live. Anticlimactic and what not.

Photobucket

That looks very safe indeed.

So at the end of the episode YujiSnake, Hecate, Bel Peol, and Sydonay go and talk to their troops. They are explaining their plan to fly into the big hole in the wall and how the nobodies need to stay behind and guard the place. Not sure how they knew a fight was coming their way since nothing has happened yet. Guess all the Flame Haze’s were gathering on the other side. Shana seems to think they are in deep trouble.

Photobucket

How AntiHero of you to say.

Is it battle time? I am curious to see what happens to the Yuji body when Snake Face gets his body back. And will Shana wear that cute dress the rest of the series? I support that fashion decision!

4 comments:

eternia said...

Shana is super cute in her new dress and hairstyle!! Too bad I can't a large resolution picture of her in that appearance. Or there isn't any yet.
Yujisnake know that a huge battle is coming, and he need to retrieve his snake body fast so that he can win. They have spies, and they know that the flame haze are gathering under the command of, you know who, our senile hag in granny panties!
Turns out that the granny is very strong, because many strong uglies will be killed by her while Yuji and Trinity are absent. I don't like the sound of that. Why can't they make better character? I mean, a wrinkled old woman, in nun outfit, in silly hat? Yuck.

Christina said...

Eternia- Shana's super cute outfit was the best thing about this episode. XD Just amazing how different she looks with a quick outfit/hair style change. But I guess that works in the real world too.

I think I dislike Granny Panties because we are only learning about her now and hasn't been talked about previously. So her kicking butt without me seeing any of her other battles is a bit meh. Like I know Shana can kick butt but I have seen her do so. And I am assuming that scarred dude has seen some battles too. But all I see when I look at her is warm cookies and dentures.

eternia said...

That's it! The appearance of stronger villains is normal in any story, but the appearance of stronger good guys sounds weird. How could we accept a weird granny who butted in suddenly in the final season, who turns out to be even stronger than any Flame Haze we have known?
Just, no.
They should make the existing good guys power up instead.

Christina said...

Eternia- I find it especially weird as Granny Panties is the LEADER so to say of all the Flame Hazes. It would be different if it was just some random Flame Haze that travels around alone and doesn't have much contact with others. But apparently Shana has had slumber parties at Granny Panties house and such. Bleh. Bleh I say. XD