Friday, November 18, 2011

Highlight of my day: Hello Kitty McDonald's toy

X___X Today was a LONG day. A long day indeed.


It is not even the holidays yet but I think I have already had family burn out. Funerals are usually a stressful time anyway but today dragged on forever. I love my husband's family but there is so much drama. Drama up to my eyeballs. Add in the fact that we had to wake up at the crack of dawn and my eyes were looking like this @_@.

Of course there is my own family drama that I am aware of. I guess the difference is I get that information or live it a little at a time. Today it was all thrown at me and it was hard to digest it all. Also do people usually stay at funerals after the back ho comes around with the dirt? When they start pumping the water out of the grave? I thought not.

Photobucket

Gotta collect them all!

So the highlight of my day....was going to McDonalds after spending 3 hours at lunch and getting the new Hello Kitty Christmas toy. My little reward for playing the nice wife. XD I kid I kid. But I do think I was a great listener today and deserved a little treat. Of course now that the toys are out we are going to be at McDonalds like every day now...

I am going to try to see if I can get ONE anime post up before bed. I did crash when we finally got home but my eyes are saying the nap was not enough. We shall see.

Rewards people. Sometimes they are tiny plastic toys at the bottom of a high calorie meal.