Saturday, November 5, 2011

Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi episode 4

X__X So apparently I totally forgot about Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi. I knew I was behind in blogging but apparently I blocked an entire show from my mind. Maybe because it was not on my original list due to the fact….I didn’t see it. XD SO I am blogging 6 shows. X__X No wonder I am always behind.

But fear not. Back in my sight is the silly yaoi show that makes me think that guys are either jerks (via Kimi to Boku) or are….special. Like these boys.

Photobucket

A fountain of crazy.

Oh and work was annoying today. Can’t forgot to complain about work or you might think I am sick or something. XD Spoilers for Yoshino stompin all over people’s feelings again.



Photobucket

WTF is this?! Not romantic at ALL!!!

Episode Summary: We are hated as the sex scene has already taken place. Hatori has returned from the bath while Yoshino is still all fuzzy in after sex glow. Hatori starts to leave which upsets the romantic mood. Yoshino gets a little pouty so Hatori stays for round two. The next morning Yoshino wakes up alone but Hatori left a note to do work…and food. Food is good. Yoshino has some actual free time (well he is avoiding working but you know) but gets bored after 5 seconds. He calls Yanase to hang out. Yanase is not available for funs but reminds Yoshino about their date to a spa and hangs out. Yoshino magically remembers that Yanase confessed his love to him and wonders what he should do about it. Yoshino puts those thoughts aside when Hatori calls and says they can go on a date tomorrow to see a movie Yoshino was excited about. Yoshino is like WOOHOO all over the place. The next day Yoshino wakes up with happiness all over his face. Only Hatori calls and cancels said date due to work. Yoshino is super deflated. He goes out to do errands but gets annoyed at all the happy couples. At the station Yoshino is further shocked to see Hatori hanging out with what appears to be his ex-girlfriend. Yoshino stomps off all mad like.

Photobucket

Sad lonely Yoshino.

Hatori calls and says he got off work early and wants to meet up. Yoshino hangs up on him and has an angry fit. Yanase calls and Yoshino decides to go over there to get drunk. Yanase is quiet at first and talks trash about Hatori probably cheating on Yoshino with the ex-girlfriend because penises need love. As Yoshino digests that information the phone rings. Yanase answers it and proceeds to tell Hatori he is going to steal Yoshino and that he sucks. Yoshino is like X__X and pretends it is all a joke. Yanase gets up and proves it is not a joke by forcing some kisses on Yoshino. Yanase explains he has loved Yoshino all these years and that he and Hatori really hate each other. Yoshino insists he doesn’t feel the same way for Yanase and punches him in the face when Yanase doesn’t take no for an answer. Yanase starts to cry, asking why Hatori is so special. Hatori magically arrives and tries to punch Yanase’s face in (again). Yanase tells Yoshino to get Hatori out of there. Back at home Yoshino starts screaming about the girl at the station. Hatori says that she now works at Emerald and it was work related. Yoshino gets embarrassed and admits to being in love with Hatori. Hatori is happy about all this love talk and yay for kisses. They both forget about Yanase and probably go off to have make-up sex. THE END!

Photobucket

XO I want to see the sexy, not the aftermath!

Can I just say everyone but Kisa/ Yukina can be annoying and frustrating? Because they are. And desperate. X__X Super duper desperate.

Photobucket

Affection should be given, not stolen.

I mean…I GUESS it could be viewed as romantic that Hatori and Yanase have loved Yoshino for 48398493 years. Or 10. Like my one true love kind of nonsense. Only they dated people in between the times they didn’t have Yoshino.

Photobucket

Low blow...but he was trying to win so you know...

But part of me is like COME ON. Especially in Yanase’s case. How many times can his little heart be trampled on? A million and 5? Once that Hatori and Yoshino became “official” Yoshino needed to get away from the situation. Instead he vowed to win Yoshino away from Hatori.

Photobucket

:( I feel so bad for him. He deserves love.

That is not how I roll. I want to be first pick. I don’t want to be a pity friend. And given the fact that Yoshino is oblivious to everything in the world I would not put up with that. So while I do not condone ANYONE forcing themselves on another person (looking at you…half the people in yaoi manga/animes) I can see how Yoshino got pushed into crazy land and things went too far.

Photobucket

See his stance? Yanase wasn't going to do anything else.

I disagree with Hatori though. Once Yoshino punched Yanase it was over. Yanase was crying and was finally verbalizing how he has felt all these years. I don’t think Yanase would have pushed Yoshino to the floor again. I do think that Yoshino might have hugged him and it might have led to accidental/pity sex but not forced. Yanase was too broken for that.

Photobucket

He says this like Oh yeah I need to get milk today. X__X Weirdo.

Yoshino is supposed to be a likable character. But more and more I am feeling anger towards him. In this episode Yoshino still pretended like Yanase’s feelings weren’t real. He didn’t set down solid boundaries with Yanase. He instead had a fight with his boyfriend and went crying to Yanase, sending mixed messages. Sometimes it is cute when characters are a little oblivious but when it is the point to where Yoshino is not acknowledge what people are telling him 32473847 times….it is not cute.

Photobucket

I understand this disappointment all too well.

For the record Hatori made me mad too. Not about talking to his ex-girlfriend. That was a misunderstanding and was necessary to make Yoshino crazy. I think what Yoshino was most upset about was being cancelled on yet again. They have been going out a year and he is excited about going to the movies? Me thinks that means they have barely gone on any dates this past year and that is sad. I don’t care how busy one’s job is. There should still be time to hang out. It can’t be work, work, sex, and work. Not a great way to have a healthy relationship.

Photobucket

At least two people are happy...

So in the end we got a crying Yanase, a less confused Yoshino, and a happy Hatori. X__X How did that happen? Now that Yoshino and Yanase are on the same page I hope Yoshino can apologize to Yanase/create boundaries and we can move on. Move on to Kisa/Yukina. Only don’t mess them up by having crazy drama.

Photobucket

Show me some love!!!!

But it looks like it is back to denial land with Ritsu. LE SIGH!

No comments: