Thursday, December 1, 2011

Shakugan no Shana Season Three episode 8

Okay so I just poked myself in one eye and now BOTH of them are all blurry. What the heck is wrong with you head? So blurry I can barely see what I am typing or the awful Sci-Fi movie I just put on. Woe are my silly little eyes.

XO Today was not as productive as yesterday. I got bit by the Disney bug or something. Now I just need to win the lottery so I can fly all over the world and go to all the theme parks. I dream big people!

Photobucket

Wilhelmina is auditioning for The Little Mermaid. I hope she gets the part!

So….here is my sad little entry for the day. XD Just one. Shakugan no Shana Season Three episode 8 is in the house! Spoilers for…..the road to insanity!



Photobucket

I'm always late too. It will be okay Rebecca.

Episode Summary: Eita and Kazumi have gone to the train station to send off Wilhelmina, Khamsin, and Rebecca. No one tells anyone what to do because all their hopes and dreams are different. No one can really accept that YujiSnake is evil and are hoping that there has just been a misunderstanding on what he desires. Shana is busy being pampered at The YujiSnake Resort. She says it has been several days since the main crew has left for the Path of Insanity. Shana hopes that wherever Wilhelmina is she is safe. Speaking of Wilhelmina she has taken Rebecca and Khamsin to the site where their home (that huge castle rock in the sky) fell into the ocean. Or at least I think that is what happens. Wilhelmina dives in and sees some happier times between she and Shana. After a while Wilhelmina finds their home and raises it to the surface. Granny Panties is at her safe headquarters watching as the battle takes place all over the world. Many locations are shown but the majority of the forces head towards Tokyo. Everyone is getting pretty much blown to pieces. Flieder watches from the safety of the huge building as magic guards the place. The forces outside are not so lucky.

Photobucket

I'll take it from here because I am AWESOME!!!

Flieder orders a retreat into another section and goes outside to help the troops retreat. Or something. While outside he sees an old friend. Of course that old friend is that baddie that looks like a minotaur. They seem have happy to see each other as they run around and try to blow the other up. Granny Panties is getting reports from all the different Outlaw places. Someone really important comes to see Granny Panties. Like super duper important. He actually isn’t here to join anyone’s side. He wants to know where YujiSnake really stands in all this then he will join sides. YujiSnake and his party are making their way down the yellow brick road. He tries to explain why it looks so…special but everyone is too busy taking in the acid trip to care. Back at Resort de YujiSnake the remaining forces are pissed that they are guarding the place when no one has EVER broken in before. Shana was all up being sad and thinking about what he next move should be when BAM Khamsin and Rebecca break in and start causing havoc. Shana is like aw hell yeah and goes to get a weapon. THE END!

I watched this episode like….9 hours ago? Yeah. And I am just now getting around to blogging about it. That says a lot I think.

Photobucket

I don't even know who this person is but apparently there are three more really important people I should know about.

I really want to like this show. I really do. I loved the first season. Second season was still pretty interesting but I wish it didn’t have a school harem feel to it. Now with season three I feel as if it came too late to be relevant to many fans and has a giant cast that is hard to keep track of. I don’t know. I really want to be excited for this show but each week I just feel bleh. Bleh. And I feel bad for all the excited fans out there because my blog posts are not WEEEE fun!

Photobucket

What? Are you actually going to go and DO something? Pick me off the floor her I am shocked.

I found it odd that Granny Panties was in a room full of people when Tokyo was getting their asses kicked. It is hard to tell the time frame from when one episode ends and another begins but they already knew the focus of the attack was going to be at Tokyo. So instead of trying to put all the eggs in the Wilhelmina basket how about you either mobilize to Tokyo or help Wilhelmina out? I am just asking.

Photobucket

Must be nice being all safe inside the building and not fighting!

No really I am asking why the heck we went through this song and dance that rescuing Shana was a waste of resources when Granny Panties main plan is to break into the area WHERE SHANA IS! Like please explain to me why they didn’t tell Wilhelmina that so they could all go together? That way Wilhelmina and gang wouldn’t go in with only three people and ruin the plans of the “main” group. Special.

Photobucket

I want to be where the people are, I wanna to see, wanna see them dancingggggg.

I kinda forgot why Shana and Wilhelmina’s home crashed into the sea. I am sure it was a majorly important event…but it has been wiped from my mind. :( Sadness. But now I think Wilhelmina is badass for holding her breath under water for over 30 minutes!!

Photobucket

Twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what the heck YujiSnake is up to.

Shana really said nothing new this week but I guess the writers felt she had to be on screen because she is the main character. She walked us through step by step what she has to do. Only she sounds pretty unsure of what she wants/has to do. Maybe she was just bored out of her mind and needed to talk things out. :( I do miss the pretty outfit…

Photobucket

Yep....so....bye now?

No Margery this week. Weird. Satou should have made it to her side by now yes? I wanted to see the dramatic reunion and what not. Instead we got a send off with two characters who don’t matter. Le sigh.

Photobucket

We don't even have names yet! Please don't kill us off!

Oh my gosh what happened with this episode? OH YES! Dude the battle. X__X How did I almost forgot about that? Maybe because Flieder annoys me so much I blocked it from my mind. Again we see Flieder and a bunch of people OUTSIDE when clearly more troops were needed on the inside. Maybe they were inside making sure barriers were kept up and what not but it was just X__X seeing everyone getting their asses kicked and there were plenty of people inside.

Photobucket

They probably have a slow internet connection thus all the letter writing.

I also liked how this letter writing group was communicating by computer. Maybe there is hope for them yet. Or there would have been if there hadn’t been 239238 monsters trying to kill them all. It was nice seeing other Flame Hazes around the world that didn’t get sliced into 239283 pieces in the first minute.

Photobucket

We meet at last person with many names!!!!!!

Flieder has the wimpiest little Crimson Lord doesn’t he? At least he went out there and tried to scrape a few survivors off the floor right? It is funny how each week the characters are doing their best to remind us how old they are. It has been 70 years since I saw you? Well we both must be pretty awesome since we are still alive! XD

Photobucket

I hope they made it there without seizures.

OH RIGHT! The road to Mr. Snake’s body. That was not quite how I pictured it. More like walk to Alice in Wonderland complete with a traveling minstrel. It was very….colorful to say the least. I was thinking it would be a long path of nothingness. Black spooky shapes and what not. Instead we got a Madoka witch land YAY!

I think…I have nothing left to say about this show. I think next time I will hammer my thoughts out on “paper” sooner so they are not jumbled and fly about! See ya next week!

2 comments:

eternia said...

What the hell with these massive number of new characters popping up? I look up for spoiler and apparently that old man who met Granny Panties is one of four strongest flame haze who protect North America.
X_X
Isn't it a bit TOO LATE to introduce all these guys now? We have passed 48 episode and arrived at final season! Episode 8 of 24!
This is just bleh! I completely agree with you.
Wilhelmina should just go rescue Shana by teaming up with Khamsin and Rebecca. Thus, only one new character, which is ideal.

Christina said...

Eternia- So instead of trying to recruit the strongest Flame Hazes in America great plans were made to make Wilhelmina join the war. Now maybe Wilhelmina is the most amazing Flame Haze besides Shana but 4 Flame Hazes sound better than 1.

I also find it weird that this random old dude is question Yuji's motives when he never met him. Of course he will probably be right in the end but it is weird he would not immediately jump on the YujiSnake would be evil boat. Weirdo assuming things he can't know about.