Monday, December 26, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Err....just a day late XD

Hello there my wonderful readers. It is I the late one. Because it is almost the 27th and I am posting a Christmas post weeeee!

I meant to post something mid afternoon but silly me Christmas lasted almost all day. X__X We were still opening presents AFTER lunch (2pm) and then we watched Christmas specials. Plus I woke up feeling like a pirate aka one of my eyes would not open and blogging did not happen. I apologize. :( I hope everyone had a great day with family, got some nice gifts, and generally kept out of trouble. XD

Photobucket

Parade o Trees in my house!

Here are a few or 28 pictures to show you what Christmas was like at casa de Tenchi. Enjoy!!!


Photobucket

I moved the main tree, The Hello Kitty tree, into the living room this year. Not sure how well that worked because of the coffee table but we were closer to the TV so yes?


Photobucket

The Hello Kitty tree is looking kinda full.....So I need a bigger tree yes?! XD Love my penguin one the best.


Photobucket

Disney Christmas section. I think the Disney ornaments will get upgraded to a bigger tree next year.


Photobucket

Got this ornament while I was in Tokyo. 200 yen at a consignment shop. XD


Photobucket

My penguin tree. The cats seem to eat this tree the least.


Photobucket

Precious Moments tree. Only tree with a real topper. XD


Photobucket

Some of my Christmas Precious Moments. I has more to add to the collection now. XD


Photobucket

My dough tree. A lot of these ornaments are of two little animals as a couple. XD Me and my husband.


Photobucket

Snowman tree. Although some of the snowmen get put on different trees.


Photobucket

My newest tree! My momma picked all these random items when she went to Mexico so we made a tree out of them!


Photobucket

The tree in the guest room is a little sad so here is the last tree. My random hallmark ornament tree. Do I have enough trees?


Photobucket

Kiki is very happy it is Christmas. Bring on the noms!


Photobucket

The husband's sorta gift from the momma. WEEE! We is going to a new theme park next year.


Photobucket

Kira was being more interesting in other pictures but she was moving so fast trying to eat wrapping paper the pictures came out blurry.


Photobucket

XO We were still opening presents when it was parade time! Disney World and Disney Land weee!!!


Photobucket

I tried to be fast with the camera but the floats were on screen as long as the Macy Day parade ones.


Photobucket

Hit it and candy will fly out!


Photobucket

Kermit looks a little squished.


Photobucket

Nice see more variety with Disney princesses.


Photobucket

Wait come back I need a better picture!


Photobucket

Favorite Disney Princess ever. Although I think I like the movies Tangled and Mulan better.


Photobucket

WOOHOO!! I love Stitch! I hope my new MommaFriend and her baby got lots of nice Stitches for Christmas.


Photobucket

Can never have enough Stitch. XD


Photobucket

I like how both parks had different costumes and floats. Wonder if they switch with each other to keep things new.


Photobucket

Bringing some Christmas cheer and honey.


Photobucket

Tata for now!!!


Photobucket

So we were playing a game where people would have to guess what people would answer about themselves. This question was mine and it was "Truth be told I spend too much money on...." This is my mother trying to guess NENDOROIDS but getting confused with Harajuku Lovers. APPARENTLY she thinks nendoroids have huge eyes and are ugly. My husband declared this the ugliest thing ever and lasted for 5 minutes.


Most of the other pictures are my brother taking interesting pictures of us opening our presents. X__X Hope everyone had a great day!! Or maybe everyone is sleeping already because they got up early to go shopping today. XD

4 comments:

Ruben said...

Oh my God... just how big is your house, I mean, there are a lot of Christmas Trees, there is one here and there and there too and oh hey there is also one there xD. They look great.

So apparently the next year is going to be adventures at Legoland, good good.

By the way, Kiki gives me the chills... I don't know why O_o .

I know it is 2 days late, but I guess it still works, Merry Christmas :P

eternia said...

You are rich!
I can never have that many trees inside my house. :-(
One is plenty for us.
Umm, you are American, aren't you?
How come your cats looks like the cats in my house and neighborhood?
Did you import them from South East Asia?
:-)

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! I've been doing more lurking than posting this year, but I had to stop in and say how awesome your Hello Kitty tree is. Happy 2012 and will we see you post on Brave 10?

-- Kate

Christina said...

Oh look Tenchi is commenting late. Merry Christmas to people in the past as Christmas was like 2 weeks ago. XD

Ruben- It is like a Christmas museum in my house. XD Most of the closets in house all the Christmas stuff. And during Christmas a lot of the other random nicknack stuff gets packed away. Basically it gets very crammed during the Christmas holiday. XD Who needs a dining room table anyway?

Kiki was a special kinda cat. Sometimes (usually when it involved food) he was all I LOVE YOU MOMMA. But look at him wrong and it was DEMON TIME!

Eternia- Haha I wish. Especially right now. The wallet is very sad. No I usually buy all my trees (which all are fake or I would really have to be fake) when they are 75 percent off at stores or at garage sales. Almost all my ornaments I buy after Christmas or I get them as presents. Some people spend tons of money on food for the special day. Me I spend it on the decorations. XD

Yessie I am American. Both of my cats came from I guess mutt cats? Oh and they are NOT related. Kiki was 16 and Kira is almost 5. But everyone thinks they are twins. But now you are telling me they may be triplets and their long lost sister/brother is overseas. XD

Kate- I probably won't be blogging any other shows except the ones I have mentioned in my Winter 2012 post. I might have picked up more shows had there not been so many carry over shows from Fall 2010.

But thank you for your kind words about my Hello Kitty tree. My mom thinks I have too many ornaments and it makes it hard to appreciate the ones I have already. I wouldn't worry too much about that as she bought me for Christmas alone about 5 Hello Kitty ornaments. XD

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! Full of good food and houses with a reasonable amount of Christmas trees. XD