Saturday, December 3, 2011

Guilty Crown episode 8

I didn’t yell at anyone today. I didn’t roll my eyes or threat to cut off people’s head with pizza cutters. I didn’t say anything stupid or sarcastic to my boss. In short it was like I was heavily medicated. Or ready to burst. But it was hard folks. Hard. We had drivers getting lost when on a street with THREE BUSINESSES! We had drivers throw out the receipt thus the customer could not sign the paper. We had the oven boy “crisp” every other pizza. We had pizza makers forgetting how to tell time. And we had customers asking for weed pizza.

Even when I was trying to be NICE to a semi co-worker I was deeply insulted. When I tried to compliment his work ethic he said he shouldn’t even be working here since he had an Associate’s Degree. WELL BLESS HIS LITTLE HEART! An Associate’s Degree! Poor Associate’s Degree boy has to work somewhere he deems “beneath” him. Now this would be insulting to ANYONE be spoken to because HELLO they are working there too and it insults anyone in the retail/food industry. But I am sitting here with a Bachelor’s Degree. So now I am a huge loser too?

Photobucket

Why so many weird and useless scenes this episode?

However despite all this crap today was a better day than yesterday. I was so pissed yesterday I couldn’t even bring myself to watch anime and blog anything. That is how foul of a mood I was in. But despite all the craziness something special happened today thus I am in a good mood. Maybe I will blog about it later. But I should have blogged about it earlier. XD Wait anime? Ah yes. Guilty Crown episode 8 weee! Spoilers for boys being douchebags to each other.



Photobucket

Shu is getting pretty good at lying.

Episode Summary: Haruka Mom and her naked self are all pouty because Shu is going on a club trip. Once she stops spazzing she asks Shu to say hi to his dad while he is there. Shu, Inori, Kanon, Hare, and Souta arrive at some Tokyo Island getaway. Turns out Gai wants Shu to get the group specifically Souta to that island so they can Void Souta and sneak into some GHQ secret base. Shu is pissed that Gai wants him to use his friends like this…but agrees to the mission anyway. He has reservations mainly about Souta because Souta lacks social understanding and graces. Team Gai tags along and spy in the background. Souta tries to call out Shu for living with Inori which shocks the group. Shu denies it and that pleases Souta. They all bounce to the beach where Shu and Souta stare at Inori. Hare has decided that Shu is HERS and pulls out the tiny bikini to do the trick. Souta takes this time to spy and tape Inori. Shu breaks off from the group to visit his dad. Who is dead. Gai comes to talk to Shu over dead dad’s grave. Turns out both of Shu’s parents were/are leading scientists about this Sparkle Virus and that Shu’s dad died during the Lost Christmas disaster. The talk soon turns to the mission where Gai wants to use Inori as Souta bait. Shu is pissed that Gai would refer to Inori as bait and stomps away. There is a random naked scene with all the girls. YAY!

Photobucket

neighbor from 10 years ago that I forgot and she really does like me but is pretending it is all about the mission!!!!!

Souta and Shu take a moment to talk. Souta wants to know if Shu has real feelings for Inori. When Shu answers no Souta says he is going to try and ask her out then. Shu is like X___X. There are two random scenes with Daryl and Arisa but they add nothing to the story. Shu helps get Inori and Souta on a “walking date” where Souta shows Inori his music video AKA I spied on you all day. Inori calls in cute and Souta decides that is the perfect time to ask Inori out. Only Shu gets jealous and basically calls Inori his before Voiding him and his Camera gun. All of Funeral Parlor laughs at Shu’s …..near confession but they march onward. The Souta Void helps…well I guess it opens anything that needs opening. Gai explains that they are going after the rock that started this whole mess (the Lost Christmas mess). Only some old dude wearing an ugly hat has beat our group to the rock and Gai is pissed. They escape before they are squished and Gai goes to cry his man tears. Shu and Souta tell the other that it is hard to tolerate the other. With this connection and realization that they both like Inori they become better friends?! On the boat ride back home Shu decides it is a good time to ask what Voids are. Only Inori doesn’t really know. THE END!

So like….they are all in a club? What club would that be?

Photobucket

Whoa back it up. Inori is the video club?!

Okay so I am being overly sarcastic. The boys are in the video club. Or something like that. Because in the first episode Shu was talking about making a video for his friends and that they were relying on him. He has a secret little hideout with all his computers and what not. He also talks about how he is really not friends with this people and is like a ghost and what not.

Photobucket

What do you mean we are in a club?!

But I am not being sarcastic about the girls being in the club. When did THAT happen? Kanon stated in the episode she was a member in name only so I guess that explains that. But Hare? I just thought she was a classmate who likes looking at Shu and his…muscles? I don’t know.

But when in the hell did Inori join this “club”? Because um yeah she went to school for a few days, Shu gets kidnapped, and they just got back to school. WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?! I mean….it is not like there was much club activities going on in this show anyway…but still. Club members go on club trips. Except when your little sister climbs in your suitcase.

Photobucket

Girls don't like being stalked. Creepier.

It is a good thing Inori did come though. Well of course she HAD to come to protect Shu and help with the mission but if she wasn’t there no club activities would have happened. Of course I am talking about Souta and his stalker video. That Inori likes. So this club is really kids making youtube videos to songs that are already popular. I see now. And Inori likes it. So that is all that matters. Yay stalker videos.

Photobucket

Pretty harsh question to ask Shu since he knows Inori is only around because of Gai. Well that is the lie for now anyway.

I don’t think I can fault either boy in the regards to the Inori love triangle. Or I can blame them both. Shu should have been more honest and Souta should have known Shu was lying. But these are two teenage boys head over heels for a girl they barely know. They are going to make foolish, selfish mistakes. Because that is what teenagers do. So both boys were at fault. But Shu was trying to protect himself and Souta is free to ask out girls that are single. This might have been in violation of the bro code though.

Photobucket

Blinding Boob Surprise!

Hare was a special kinda surprise though. I thought she was going to be the girl making a hair voodoo doll in the corner and wishing Shu was hers without DOING anything. But Hare is like DUDE I am sitting over here making eyes at Shu and some pink hair girl is LIVING with my man. Let me just strap on my tiniest bikini and play the TEE HEE grabbing the arm close to my boobs card. I like how Hare is trying to act all innocent but she knows exactly what she is doing. I appreciate that.

Photobucket

Gai's heartfelt words about dead dad were short and sweet. And nonexistent.

I gather that this special island where they BURY dead people even though people have to be cremated in Japan is the original ground zero? Or at least where the magic rock fell from the sky/was created. Things look okay in this area now but maybe since was sparsely populated before devastation wasn’t as bad as say Tokyo? Regards Shu’s parts have something to do with the Sparkle Virus. Momma is now left to pick up the pieces as Daddy is dead.

Photobucket

Maybe Haruka knows who this old dude is? Also sorry about your husband.

I am not sure who the old dude in the coat was. Should I know him and I just forgot? My first feeling is OH SNAP that is Gai’s dad. Because the creepy old dude is always the hero’s dad. But he was moving around so freaky and talking cryptically. I don’t know. It appears he is not down with the GHQ or Funeral Parlor. He is off doing his own thing.

Photobucket

What do you mean one of my perfect plans didn't work?! XO NO!!!!

At least I think. Not sure. Not sure indeed. I just know he must be more amazing that Gai. Gai had to trick high school students onto an island so he could get a magical camera opening door Void. This old dude was like bitch please. Let me show you how it is done.

Photobucket

You hate me and I hate you? YAY BEST FRIENDS!

So in the end we are left with an unhappy Gai, a lalala Inori, and Satou and Shu having a heart to heart. Which consisted of them saying how they can barely stand one another and for some reason that admission makes them better friends. YAY BOYS!


4 comments:

eternia said...

Quizz time!

Q : "Please mention one thing that GAI doesn't know about!"
A : "Nah, nothing. Gai sees all and knows all. He knows all about Shuu's female friends and male friends, he knows all of GHQ's base and secret, he knows that the pen is actually used for satellite assault attack, also he must have known the identity of the one who stole the stone before him. He even knows you and me. And your blog. ^_^"

Well, in Mirai Nikki, Yuno knows about things because she has experienced and won the game once; but how about this blonde long haired guy? He must be a god or something. Yeah, that makes sense, now.

Of course, the awesome-ness of voids never cease to 'amaze' me. Like this digital camera which can open any sort of locks, no matter what is the encryption or mechanism behind it. I wonder if the author would explain how it actually works. Nah...

Christina said...

Eternia- SPOILER FACE XD

But yes. Gai knows everything. He needs to wire me the winning lottery numbers or something.

Also I want a magical camera that opens everything in the world. Maybe if they made the items do things that are related to said items it would make more sense. Like use the camera and the picture will show the correct combination to break in.

eternia said...

It's not really spoiler, because you have wonderfully predicted it. :-)
Oh yes, If they used some kind of USB flash disk, I can still believe it. >_>

Christina said...

Eternia- I need to write this down somewhere. One of my crazy theories were actually right! Of course I do have to thank my home girl Homura. XD