Sunday, December 25, 2011

Deck the Halls: Wee Christmas Trees

WEEEE! This was supposed to be posted before Christmas.....but techinically it is not Christmas everywhere right?

Also HAHA no anime posting today. Obviously that was a pipe dream. I spent most of the day cleaning and waiting til the last minute to do things. Because Christmas sneaks up on a person.

Photobucket

The snowman wants to give you a hug!!!!

So while we relax after playing some games and eating some noms let me entertain you with some Christmas trees! Enjoy.


Photobucket

This year my husband and I went to a Christmas party and inside the long hall were tons of Christmas trees. You could bid on them/buy them or just look at them. Can't remember if the money went to charity or not though.


Photobucket

Some trees were decorated according to where we live (Florida) or the business that sponsored the tree.


Photobucket

Some of the trees had handmade ornaments and some were bought from the store. This one was a handmade and really well done.


Photobucket

Dude I remember collecting Beanie Babies all the time. I wonder where they are.....


Photobucket

I thought this was a classically done tree. Really love the top. XD


Photobucket

I think it's Groundhogs Day, not Christmas.


Photobucket

A tree full of Christmas critters.


Photobucket

Close up of the Christmas critters. I like them but I would need a whole tree of them, not just one or two.


Photobucket

Another tree full of stuffed animals. I wonder if I could do it......Probably with my Hello Kitty stuffed animals but then I have two trees. X___X


Apparently we are going to bed now because everyone is tired. XO They probably want to wake up early and open gifts. Crazy people. Hope you enjoyed the pictures!

3 comments:

eternia said...

Merry christmas!
I believe this is the first one ever since I found your blog. Or, is this the second?
I haven't watched Guilty, or Shana and Fate/Zero which are supposed to air today.
Because I went to church, party, and karaoke with my friends, yay. We play multiplayer video games too.
Those trees.. are no longer christmas tree, are they?
I wonder if I should make origami three, lol.

Ruben said...

Very nice Christmas Trees, since there are a lot they remind me your house :p

The one with the handmade ornaments is very unusual, but looks good, I liked the blue one with the crab and the one with the Christmas critters.

By the way, when I watch Guilty Crown 11 I will comment.

Christina said...

Eternia- Sounds like you had a busy Christmas season. XD Anime takes a backseat when it is time for parties and slight mayhem.

An origami tree sounds fun! See one must be creative as to not break the bank with multiple Christmas Trees.

Ruben- XD Why yes multiple trees in a small space reminds me of my house too. I think in total there was 52 entries? Most of them were trees but a few were wreaths.

What I really like about these trees are there are definitely trees. I like all Hello Kitty trees or all Disney trees. I don't like to mix and match. So when I see all these trees with their themes it makes me smile. I am fond of the critter tree myself. XD