Friday, December 16, 2011

Drug and Drop Chapter 1: For real this time!

SO TIRED! I am about ready to fall asleep on this couch folks. So I will consume amazing amounts of sugar and stay up all night! Woohoo! But for real I am tired and unable to process much. Not up for blogging anime that requires much reading and writing. Not too much math though…

But even though I am dead tired…I am rolling in money. Let me build a tower and swim in my riches. Which is amazing considering how much I got yelled at today. This is late, MOG HURRY UP, and general glares in my direction. Yet almost all the deliveries were to places that had checks written out and HAHA they couldn’t change them despite the fact my store sucks at getting places on time. So while normally I would be complaining about how tough my day is….my lovely full wallet makes me smile. HAHAHA! Merry Christmas to abused pizza delivery drivers.

Photobucket

CLAMP does not have yaoi tendencies at all.....no never......

Since I has the lazies I will blog a manga chapter instead. That sounds bad doesn’t it? XD Not that I don’t love blogging manga. Just when one is blogging SHORT CLAMP manga chapters it tends to go by a lot faster. That and I am already behind on Drug and Drop. XO Forgive me!


A bit of side note. This is actually the first Drug and Drop chapter despite it being the second one in regards to new material. Since CLAMP has a special way of numbering…everything one does not usually know what chapter they are reading until the next one comes out. I am looking at you Kobato Drops a-u! So let’s call the first “chapter” a bit of a catch-up. This is actually chapter 1. Sorry if I confused anyone by passing on the confusion.

Also a brief shout-out to the CLAMP team. One of them has had some health problems lately, directly related to drawing manga. X__X I tell you this is a dangerous occupation! Hopefully that member is able to take it easy despite how…impossible that might be. Le sigh. I love Japan but sometimes they make me give a little side-eye due to how they treat their workers. In any event…get well soon!

Photobucket

People almost getting hurt is so cute!!!!!!

The official chapter one starts off with a little yaoi fangirling. Okay maybe that was just on my side. Kazahaya falls on Rikuo and some girls in the store take the opportunity to snap some pictures. While it might seem straight out of a convention Will Yaoi for Money it is really the girls thinking Rikou is hot. Poor Kazahaya. Okay maybe they thought Kazahaya was cute too. They did mention the large eyes.

Photobucket

Twitter? What happened to Myspace? Isn't this 2003?!

Things get a little weird when the girls start talking about how they are going to upload the pictures to Twitter and Facebook and what not. This is weird for two reasons. Because it just sounds so…weird. Like the first edition of the Sailor Moon mangas when they added American references. Not that Twitter is an American thing. It just sounds forced and out of place. The second reason being the obvious. The girls are creepy. Stalkers.

Photobucket

The words thank you are hard.

Kakei manages to get the girls to delete the photos without sounding too bossy. Well Rikou and Kazahaya see how manipulative Kakei is but to the girls he seems so COOL. Ah teenage girls. They are easily swayed.

Photobucket

They aren't finding you very well....

It turns out that Kakei was protecting Kazahaya. Kazahaya is after all on the run. People might have forgotten that with the way CLAMP has glossed over an entire year in their 7 year hiatus. But this is still a very real situation for Kazahaya. He might seem like a hyperactive crazy child but he did run away for a reason. Now logically speaking….there should have been more scares like OH NO what if they find me?! Or that they should have found him by now. But not everyone has a Kakei so maybe that is why Kazahaya is still safe.

Kakei decides that according to CLAMP law it is crossover time! So the next job that he has lined up for the boys is to deal directly with the shop that he deals with. Why look folks! It is the shop that grants wishes. And who is to come out but Watanuki! I AM SHOCKED!

Photobucket

Wait are you still waiting for answers in regards to Tsubasa? HAHAHAHAH!

This might be spoilery for XXXholic but…XD sorry. In the first 3 volumes Kakei was working with Yuuko. We saw what she needed the items for so it is clear she was still….”alive” during that time frame. In this reality one year has passed since that time. So either Yuuko has just died or at the most Watanuki has been the shop owner for only a year. To me this matters as Watanuki seems to be VERY confident with his abilities when really he was seen being all mopey for Yuuko.

Of course this is super important because now we can have a better timeline for Blood-C right?! Because Blood-C is the most important CLAMP crossover ever right?!...Yeah I didn’t think so.

Photobucket

You might want to hug him while you can.

So what does Watanuki want? Obviously he cannot leave the shop so he needs help getting the items. Kazahaya was super cute thinking how lonely Watanuki is. Obviously he hasn’t read the last chapter in XXXholic or he would know how lonely that kid is. But it is job time now folks! What horrible things will happen to our boys now? And is it a bit unfair that Watanuki is putting Kazahaya and Rikou in the same position he was in just less than a year ago? XD

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saiga's the dude with the sunglasses, whom we never see the eyes of. Kakei runs the drugstore. I think you mixed them up.

Christina said...

Anonymous- Thank you for pointing that out to me. X__x Apparently one should not blog when half asleep. Sorry for that crazy mistake.

Anonymous said...

I totally forgot. there was a Kobato Epilogue update, willyou be posting that as well?- Nirvey

Christina said...

Anonymous- Maybe I should stop being a SLACKER and answer comments sooner. Because this is super relevant to my interest!!!! Thank you for the news I shall hunt it down right now and will try to post it tomorrow. Sorry for such the late response but I appreciate the heads up!