Monday, May 27, 2013

Duffy the Disney Bear Adventures: Exploring Epcot's World Showcase!

 photo DisneyAnniversarytrip092_zps6af39c05.jpg
First stop in the World Showcase....Mexico!
After exploring the front part of Epcot it was time to go to the car and retrieve my Cars suitcase. Now I know why mom wanted me to pack so much! She wanted me to wear my fun international outfits today. WHOOSH lots of costume changes today, we got to explore the world!
 photo DisneyAnniversarytrip097_zpsb25e6cd6.jpg
Mom is like the land of my people. Her people are birds?
 photo DisneyAnniversarytrip101_zps7c7980c4.jpg
After mom rescued me from Mexican Donald it was on to Norway. XO Don't stab me sir!
 photo DisneyAnniversarytrip104_zpsf8cf42b6.jpg
Onward to China. Apparently I don't have a Chinese outfit so....XD
 photo DisneyAnniversarytrip105_zpsbb52959d.jpg
LOOK! I have found all of the rum. It is right here!
 photo DisneyAnniversarytrip107_zps36b15f4f.jpg
Is he stabbing a dragon?
 photo DisneyAnniversarytrip108_zps844a4b38.jpg
They need more space to dance!
 photo DisneyAnniversarytrip109_zps1e61dc20.jpg
Japan? Land of me and vending machines?!
 photo DisneyAnniversarytrip111_zps01a7cf2f.jpg
We all live in a Pokemon world!!!
 photo DisneyAnniversarytrip113_zps4d1aac29.jpg
All the people in the Japan pavilion loved my outfit. I hear adoring people calling out my name.
 photo DisneyAnniversarytrip115_zps0082b3de.jpg
Close up of Dad's yums. Mom got chicken and rice again.
 photo DisneyAnniversarytrip116_zpsc383c900.jpg
I will see real ones next year right mom?
 photo DisneyAnniversarytrip119_zps270c47b9.jpg
Another outfit change. France, we is here.
 photo DisneyAnniversarytrip120_zpse7838afb.jpg
Can we have these in our nonexistent yard?
 photo DisneyAnniversarytrip122_zpsd827811b.jpg
I'm a little tea pot...which a giant crack.
 photo DisneyAnniversarytrip125_zps6df653b9.jpg
So many princesses in this part of the park.
 photo DisneyAnniversarytrip127_zps40aa24f6.jpg
Mom forgot to take a lot of pictures by the water. Maybe next time.
 photo DisneyAnniversarytrip128_zpsab916d1f.jpg
Last outfit! It took up the most room in the suitcase. A lot of people shouted out to me, I guess they liked it!
 photo DisneyAnniversarytrip129_zpsf336b840.jpg
Hello there Mr. Bear! I am a bear too. Here is my suitcase, Duffy paddle, and new friend Garden Duffy!
 photo DisneyAnniversarytrip131_zps83d802a1.jpg
Is this a giant cellphone?
 photo DisneyAnniversarytrip133_zps1a163c88.jpg
Please do not feed me to the croc! What a way to end my first trip to a theme park! Tomorrow will be a new adventure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you get all of your Duffy's outfits?

Christina said...

Anonymous- All the outfits in this post came from Build a Bear. When Duffy first came out he had his own international outfits at Epcot but they have gotten rid of them because apparently they hate money. All these outfits came directly from the Build a Bear website though. I have only seen the Mexican one in ONE store. A lot of the outfits are website only, probably because of all the parts they come with. Right now and often Build a Bear does free shipping with orders over 40 dollars. That is when I stock up...because Duffy always needs more clothes. XD