Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Nendoroid Mami Tomoe conquers Downtown Disney!

Greetings! I hope that everyone is enjoying what will be the extra day in the year 2012. I apparently have accomplished very little. XD I just get caught up reading other people's blogs.

Photobucket

Plushies are so much easier to take pictures of at theme parks...I MEAN...I love you Mami. XD And your hat.

But now it is my turn to be entertaining today. I shall blog about our adventures in Downtown Disney. It was recently my husband's birthday and apparently that meant taken Tenchi and Mami to a place they wanted to go. Silly husband. But I think he had fun too. Enjoy our silly pictures.


Photobucket

First stop of the day was the Lego Store. Possibly the only stop of the day for the husband, you know the birthday boy.


Photobucket

The husband (as his name is not the title of these pictures or anything) decided that he NEEDED this. And something else later. It was so heavy it broke the bag handles.


Photobucket

XO Homicide!!


Photobucket

Don't worry I'll just buy you a new one!


Photobucket

Oh hi nice children running into me at the Lego Store. Mami is lovely. Now stop trying to touch her. MINE!


Photobucket

Mami wishes to have a cool vehicle as well. Too bad she doesn't have a license.


Photobucket

Batman thought he had a hard job. Try being a magical girl!


Photobucket

Talking cars? Try crazy mascots who look cute but WANT YOUR SOUL!


Photobucket

This looks familiar. Like a certain one got it for Christmas....


Photobucket

Mami likes cooking too. Tenchi and husband are contemplating buying all of this actually reasonably priced kitchen stuff for ourselves one day. Reasonably priced stuff at Disney? Shocking.


Photobucket

We couldn't reach high enough to get the desired picture...but he looks scary X___X


Photobucket

A place fit for Mami. It is my dream to stay the night there...just one time...after I win the lottery.


Photobucket

Time to have a birthday dinner. Or to become dinner.


Photobucket

A place similar to the Rain Forrest Cafe but with dinosaurs....and other things...


Photobucket

Ah much better. XD


Photobucket

Why aren't you quite scary? Also we got to sit in an awesome seat. In the dinosaur section (some rooms had fishes and bones) and NEXT to the dinosaurs. We are probably in quite a few people's pictures.


Photobucket

Such a lovely snack. MMMM cheese.


Photobucket

Mami spots a bird. Do you see it?


Photobucket

Stitch is not spitting today. Good because Mami's hair is too amazing to get wet.


Photobucket

Almost bought this overpriced ornament. Or maybe it was reasonably priced and I just buy them at 50 percent off after Christmas.


Photobucket

Pictures inside the Christmas store.


Photobucket

Mami would it be a reasonable magical girl wish to own all these ornaments? No....? Back to the lottery then.


Photobucket

Are you a Hidden Mickey?


Photobucket

Mami thinks that some parts of Downtown Disney need a little love. Yes it is not a theme park but regular maintence is still needed. The Christmas spot looks lovely far away but close up X___X. More picture opportunities please!


Photobucket

Raise the flags it is time to spend money!


Photobucket

We have been to Downtown Disney quite a few times but never stopped to eat at Ghirardelli. We would eat the air though. So yummy!


Photobucket

Turns out the prices aren't THAT horrible. There are pricier options if that is what you want but I believe mine was around 6 dollars? Of course I did share with Mami. XD


Photobucket

Apparently I was in every single Pin Trading picture....so here you go! My pin loot. I go to the Discount Disney Store and buy cheapo pins. Then I go to the parks and hunt cast members down in search of lovely pins. And to my surprise my husband got really into it. It helps to be married to a fellow collector. But once we learned about Hidden Mickey pins it was game over. So much fun was had. Collect pins folks. Never a dull moment.


Photobucket

What it is time to collect more things? Vinylmation figurines are pretty expensive (well not as expensive as YOU Mami) and you get them (most of them) via blind boxes. But when we stumbled on a bunch of ugly ones 5 for 20 bucks how could I pass it up? I can simply trade them until I get the ones I want. Can we say success? Yay for hunting more things down folks!

And that was our lovely day at Downtown Disney. XD I think Mami had fun despite the fact we almost lost her hat five minutes into the trip. It's almost like we were at Disney....just no floats, parades, or rides! XD Hope you enjoyed watching us become broke! XD

No comments: