Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

XO The day is almost over! I must hurry and get in my Valentine wishes before the day ends.

Photobucket

So romantic, this lovely couple...who are like 10. XD

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

As usual I meant to do many things today and not many of them got done. XD Plans need to be flexible and what not. So yes this post was meant to up about....10 hours ago. YAY ME! It's the thought that counts folks.

At the end of the day I got to spend the night with my honey eating some delicious noms and watching a movie. Plus there is a happy little nendoroid waiting on the counter for me to take pictures of. The day started off a bit special but ended on a positive note.

I hope everyone out there had a good Valentine's Day. Whether it was with a spouse or boy/girlfriend or maybe just a group of great people. Maybe you called your Momma and told her how much you loved her. Valentine's Day doesn't have to be all about couples and lovely doveyness. As long as you have someone important in your life you are loved and that is what the day is all about.

I leave you with a few pics of some happy "couples". If you didn't get a bundle full of chocolates today....go out tomorrow when they are all on sale!! XD Remember that February 14th may be the "official" (commercial) day of I love yous but they are appreciated all year around! Tell at least one person a day you love/appreciate them and help make the world a more positive place! And in case I haven't said it enough...tell your Momma you love her. Chances are she doesn't hear it enough!

Photobucket

Very dysfunctional couple but I suppose super romantic given they DIED and found each other again.


Photobucket

Help Tamahome I am in trouble for the 398273734th time! Rescue me!


Photobucket

I heard some American voice actor thinks we aren't an official couple. Guess we should stop being gay or something.


3 comments:

eternia said...

Happy valentine day!
I am glad to hear that you have a good time. Usually you would complain about how you got bullied at your workplace. :-D
Me? Everyday is great for me. Not just valentine, teehee.
I am looking forward for your post (and speculation) on "Another".

Anonymous said...

I always get sad whenever I see Sakura and Syaoran in CCS. They were such a beautiful and innocent couple, and CLAMP ruined them forever. It's really a shame.

Seeing Fai and Kurogane though always makes me happy!! ^_^ And you totally hit the nail on the head with Fai's English voice actor. The contrast between Vic Mignogna and Daisuke Namikawa is stunning though. Vic obviously saw this series as just another job and doesn't like yaoi. Daisuke however followed the manga religiously and loved Fai's character, and gave everything he had into his role because he loved playing his favorite character.

Even with Fai and Kurogane, Tsubasa still leaves a bad taste in my mouth with what they did with Syaoran and Sakura, and all the unanswered question that were left unanswered.

Christina said...

Eternia- Well if you ask my coworkers I apparently pick on them every day at work. You know, by asking them to do their jobs and read. Real evil stuff. Thankfully I did not have to work on Valentine's Day so I didn't have to see any of those special people. Otherwise I might have complained. Bleh I really should keep them out of my blog, I get enough of them at work.

I will try to make every day a great day. BE POSITIVE! I should make a bumper sticker.

Anonymous- I have so many words for that crazy man Vic. His crazy fangirls scare me though. Remember folks being gay is wrong but having sex with barely legal cosplayers at anime conventions is okay. OKAY INDEED!

That being said it is obvious that to some voice actors this is just a job while other people put their all into the project, trying to make the character REAL instead of forcing themselves onto the character. They need to be a blank slate and turn into the character, not impose what you THINK the character should be.

Or I just hate him. Either way. XD

I think with Tsubasa I was just X__X with the ending but put faith in XXXholic ending in such a way it would answer questions and give everyone a clear ending. But then XXXholics ended so...well awful now it makes me slightly sad too. Well really sad. Le sigh. CLAMP can create a great story but has a hard time constructing an ending that satisfies loyal readers.