Sunday, January 9, 2011

XXXholic Chapter 212: Are things looking up?!

I totally suck at giving the silent treatment. Like seriously folks. I want to cave so badly even if it is just to scream and yell at that person. But I am going to be stubborn and pig headed and WIN. WIN FOLKS.

Pray for me because I don’t think I am going to win. Pray that he apologizes soon because I love to talk and my cats do not talk back.

Photobucket

Yuko?! With butterflies?! I AM SHOCKED!

X__X Oh yes. This is an XXXholic post. Spoiler alert: It won’t be totally boring this time!



Photobucket

Watanuki....are you being special?

Tiny Chapter Summary: Watanuki has a dream with a butterfly flying around in it. When Husband Domeki comes home from work Wife Watanuki mentions the butterfly dream. He thinks the butterfly wants something and Domeki wants to know whose dream it is. The next night Watanuki notices that there is nothing around him and the butterfly. Domeki is like oh. The next night Watanuki tries exploring the area and finds nothing. After talking about food more Domeki seems a little interested that Watanuki is unable to figure out this dream. Watanuki comes up with a plan to kidnap the butterfly and ash what it wants. But the butterfly ends up getting away and takes on the shape of Yuko. THE END!!!

I love Watanuki. I really, really do. I loved him more when he was a spazzing kid going to school and pretending not to love Domeki but I love him. He wasn’t the emo hero and he wasn’t the I CAN DO ANYTHING hero. He was like the one whining because his life sucks and nothing is fair. But I love him.

But how dumb is he?

Like for real kinda dumb.

Photobucket

MOG IT MUST BE YUKO RIGHT?!?!?!

The SECOND I saw that butterfly I was like MOG Yuko is back save the series I am so excited! And I haven’t been waiting 10 years to see her face so WTF was wrong with Watanuki??!! He should have saw that butterfly and started crying out her name. So really people…really.

Photobucket

Put the two together my special!

Maybe I am being too harsh on Watanuki. Maybe he misses Yuko so much and has hoped to see her in every dream he has gone in he knew not to get his hopes up. Maybe he was afraid to say what he thought out loud in case he was wrong. Maybe….maybe Watanuki’s scorpion died. I don’t know folks.

Because if Watanuki was too emotionally involved to figure this out what was Domeki’s excuse? Oh yeah that person who was referred to as a butterfly, who wore butterfly garments all the time, and talked about butterflies. Yeah that dream couldn’t possibley be about her.

And especially if Domeki is the ultimate evil from Tsubasa. His main goal was to bring back Yuko so any information that might be about Yuko should spark his interest.

Photobucket

Behold I am Yuko. And I am here to tell you to stop drinking all my booze.

I don’t know. Since this series jumped 4 and then ten years into the future we the viewers don’t know what has gone on in regards to Yuko. Yes Watanuki is waiting for her but maybe Domeki isn’t allowed to say anything about it. Like the topic is off limits and Domeki doesn’t want to get his hopes up. And maybe Watanuki is so far gone into the occult he thought the butterfly was really a flying cow monster or something.

Photobucket

Next they will discuss when they should have children.

But can I say that it was super cute watching the boys eat together all the time. Like Watanuki has a crazy job/situation going on but Domeki comes over and it is like he can be normal for a small bit. Plus it is that husband/wife thing that I like. THAT I HOPE FOR.

Photobucket

Unbelievable it IS Yuko! XO

Maybe butterfly Yuko is trying to tell Watanuki he needs to move on with his life and stop clinging to her (since we don’t know which boy is Fei Wong Reed). Or maybe Yuko is trying to remind Domeki that HELLO you haven’t used that egg yet. YOU KNOW THE EGG!!!!!! Yeah so maybe she is trying to indirectly tell the boys it is time to move on.

But I hope Yuko’s visit signifies that things are going to be more interesting from now on. This constant education going on is messing with my mind. And I miss spazzing Watanuki. :(

And of course when it turns out I am wrong and it is really someone pretending to be Yuko I will eat crow. Delicious crow.

4 comments:

Kay O.S. said...

I cannot believe this is my first time commenting on your blog, since I'm an avid reader of it :) Unfortunately, it's to bring bad news. (In case you didn't already know...) This is the second to last xxxHolic chapter. Which leaves one more for the boys to confess their love, Domeki to use the freaking egg, Yuko to put Watanuki's head on straight again, and one of them to turn into Fei Wang Reed or create FWR or... something. So... we're basically screwed.

xxxHolic, (please for the love of all that is just!) end well. RIP.

Christina said...

Kay O. S.- So...yeah...I didn't know that........

So yeah....

Life is sucking over here in Tenchi.

Yeah....

We are so screwed.

So unless the chapter is 100 pages long I am going to be pissed. I want to see Himawari, I want to see Himawari look crushed when Watanuki cries on Domeki's shoulder when he finally accepts that Yuko is gone, I WANT TO SEE THE EGG USED, and I want to see Fei Wong Reed go NOOOOOOOOO as he is failed to be created because both boys are in love and all is well in the world.

This is me praying even harder for some follow up Tsubasa chapters. Pray with me.

Kay O.S. said...

You should have seen me when I found out. Let's just say... it was not a good day. 100 chapters might cut it, but it'll be close. -.-

I will pray with you. Luckily, we have the deluxe edition of the last chapter of TRC (which apparently came out a while ago and I had no idea about), but... I miss Fai. And Kurogane. And Fai. We need them back.

And it looks like Kobato. is ending soon as well, since Okiura has pretty much set the deadline for the kindergarten as tomorrow (which is three months from now in Kobato. time). Which leaves... Gate 7.

Christina said...

Kay O.S.- I almost feel bad for raging on the last few chapters. But then I realize that the last few chapters were crap and they were wasting apparently valuable time. I DO NOT CARE ABOUT CAT VIRGINITY!

I miss Fai so much. And Kurogane too because YOU KNOW. Just poof after 5697 pages of battle it is over and really they are going on another adventure. So there needs to be a part two.

Kobato will probably end in like 2 years at this point. Each chapter is broken up into tiny pieces making it feel like forever. But that will be sad too.

I would say I would start praying for X/1999 and Legal Drug but we might need to focus on the ending of XXXholic. Can't hang my star to a pipe dream when chaos is in front of us.