Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Nendoroid Miyuki's Pizza Girl Day

Behold people!!! I have way too much time on my hand!!!!

But you know you love it. XD

But yes I am trying to create a little fun at work. And what better way to have fun than dragging a cute little Nendoroid around and watching my co-worker's amused faces at me taking pictures? XD Miyuki from Lucky Star might look shy and somewhat in the background but at my house she is always trying to be the one picked for adventures!!! So she got her wish today and she helped out at the pizza place. Enjoy all the pictures that will slow down your computer.

Photobucket

Wait the bag should be flat?




Photobucket

Much better Miyuki. Pizzas should be flat. They should not be carried like briefcases. We aren't silly customers.


Photobucket

Next Miyuki needs to help fold these WONDERFUL BOXES! Boxes that cause paper cuts and take forever to fold and by the end of the week all 100 are gone and you have to start again. Have fun!!!


Photobucket

Miyuki!!!! Those are the clean trays. Come help Tenchi clean the 48783276 ones in the back!


Photobucket

Miyuki has decided she will help roll dough. That or she wanted to find out how much she weighs. She weighs practically nothing at all X_X.


Photobucket

Dear co-worker. Nendoroids do not belong in cheese grinders. Thank you.


Photobucket

Oh snap time for a delivery. Quick get the drink carrier.


Photobucket

Time to hit the road. Typically one does not sit on pizzas but since Miyuki is only like 5 ounces I will let it slide.


Photobucket

Miyuki is riding in style. One day my entire car ceiling will be covered in anime pins. For now the 50ish I have will just have to do.


Photobucket

Tenchi doesn't need to see out the window. Plushies for everyone!!!


Photobucket

Oh snap the phone is ringing. Make sure you greet the customer politely. Picture cut because I pretend people are going to hunt me down at my pizzeria if a tiny bit of something is showing.


Photobucket

Okay so you took an order for a pizza. Now we have to make it. And by make it I mean don't sit in the blue tray!!


Photobucket

That is a much better job than I would have done stretching a pizza. It isn't easy folks.


Photobucket

Since Miyuki worked so hard today I decided I would reward her with a pizza.


Photobucket

Or an alien brain. I either made a pizza or an alien brain.


Photobucket

Miyuki is going to take her lunch break now. Thanks for stopping by. Or also no customers yelled at Miyuki today so I don't think she got the full pizzeria experience. XD


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay first of all you are insane for making Miyuki a pizza. But I love Miyuki so that's alright with me. But keep her away from the cheese grinder!!!!!

Christina said...

Anonymous- XD More like a fail pizza. Good thing I just deliver them and don't make them. I was like DEAR BROTHER why is my nendoroid in the cheese grinder?!! But I guess since he thought it was fun it was a slight win.