Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Nendoroid Mugi's Day Out

XD Well hello there my readers. Today was a super fun day at work. So much fun people. I recommend going into the pizza delivery driver business for sure.

Since I am lying obviously I am posting this in an effort to cheer myself up. And to share my love of nendoroids with the world. Nendoroids are the kind of figurine I think any anime fan can love. XD And they are easy enough to transport around and take pictures of.

But beware of people giving you strange looks. There are people out there who stare and gawk at anyone. Mugi doesn't care as she had a happy and productive day. XD


Photobucket

Before I was even dressed Mugi and I were having a busy day. Looks like the mailman brought my husband's birthday present today. XD And since his birthday isn't until the end of February I am doing well on getting presents on time this year.


Photobucket

XO What? Little Big Planet Two? Collectors edition? No way!!! Aren't I a good wife? Apparently the Collectors edition comes with a bunch of special outfits and what not. Another way to milk money out of people but oh well. I like special edition stuff too.


Photobucket

Besides who doesn't want something that comes with a FREE plushie?! Okay the extra 20 dollars was for the plushie too. But still. Mugi is happy to welcome Mr. SockBoy into the land of plushies.


Photobucket

First stop on our list of things to do is GameStop. Woohoo for almost getting run over in the parking lot. I wasn't even in the way people.


Photobucket

Sorry for the blurry. It was either focus on Mugi or focus on the poster. Hopefully before Japan we will get a new camera. But yes onward to GameStop to get the Shiney Entei. We shall have them all!!!


Photobucket

Mugi is now off to the bookstore! Coupon on in hand it is time to hunt down a travel book on Japan. I think the golden rule when buying a travel book the more expensive the book, the better it is.


Photobucket

Mugi decided that this book looked the best. And since she is from Japan I shall believe her. But this book did look pretty decent. Thank goodness we had a coupon though. X__X


Photobucket

Mugi was trying to be naught and get me to spend money I don't have on mangas. She plays dirty tricks by taking me to my favorite series. No Mugi, I must save money. Mangas are going to be for Otakon where I hope they are on sale. XD


Photobucket

Time for a pick me up snack! I have been dreaming about cheese fries for two weeks now. Mugi thinks they are full of calories but since she only brings sweets to the club room her opinion is silly.


Photobucket

No drinks for us Mugi. We are cheap. And driving. And we are picky. Besides getting a dessert is more fun than a drink yes?


Photobucket

Time to nom on some free bread. XO Do people really use that much better for such a tiny loaf of bread? Mugi help me eat this all.


Photobucket

Mugi! You are too far away in this picture. I know you are trying to showcase the wonderful cheese fries but really. XD We want to see you.


Photobucket

Okay. Maybe it is just too dark in here. Maybe they are trying to create a mood for me and Mugi? XD But come on Mugi, time to dig in. Nice fancy cakes these are not!


Photobucket

Time to go grocery shopping. The essentials you know. XD Mugi was naught again by leading me to the Hello Kitty aisle. But Mugi was sad that Target didn't have much in terms of HK. I should move to California where all the Hello Kitty stuff and events take place. JEALOUS!


Photobucket

Now we are back on track! Time to spend my whole 24 dollars on a few groceries. Le sigh. But Mugi had fun doing commoner shopping. Her eyes were so big and shiny the entire time. No word if she bought awesome cleaning products though.

That is it in Mugi's Day Out. She nearly didn't survive the day as I am a klutzy and almost dropped her. Thank goodness I am special and thought nothing of injuring myself to save her. XD Thanks for stopping by!!!!

2 comments:

blindability said...

Ahww: Mugi is too cute~

I'm totally envious that you have Little Big Planet 2. You are the best wife; too bad you're not my wife, hahaha. Okay that was just a bit weird and creepy.

Christina said...

blindability- XD I love Mugi. X__X But I can't believe I almost dropped her on the ground. And I can't believe my first instinct was to throw myself against the car so she would be okay. Because I don't get injured enough on a daily basis already. XD

Dude this collection bundle came with so much "free" stuff. Some of the outfits are really cute and from what I can tell most outfits cost like 2 dollars online. So I guess the Collector's bundle really pays for the outfits and the plushie and random bookends are the freebies.