Thursday, January 13, 2011

Someone has poisoned the water hole! And all my customers are drinking from it!

For real people. Someone must have poisoned the water hole. That is the only way to explain why today was SO CRAPPY.

Oh and sorry for posting two work rants in a row. XD I will post Part Trowa of Officer Asshole later next week to not make my blog full of angry thoughts. Also I see Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica episode 2 is up and subbed. I will try to get that blogged that as soon as possible.

Time to venture into the bizarro world that is my life. The only good things that came out of today is my husband and I sorta bonded over my destroyed finger and I got to watch Camilla on the Housewives of Beverly Hills get what was coming to her. XD HE WILL NEVER FULFILL YOU!!!!


I am playing an online game that is having a lot of quests right now. Said game decided to CHANGE the date of the rewards for the quest (wonder what game I am talking about) and I needed only ONE ITEM to finish it. However it is easier to get this item when you are not logged in. Like a dumbass I left the computer on after I got ready for work. Go me, this day will be brilliant.

Forgot my cellphone at work. That is something one should not really forget. Especially today, the day of dumbasses. NOT THAT ANYONE PICKED UP THEIR PHONES.

A certain SOMEONE (ie not me) took a delivery order and failed to ring up the credit card. -___- Since I caught it before I left the store it wasn’t THAT upsetting. Just rarw. But this CERTAIN SOMEONE failed to write down what school the delivery was for. Like you know how some elementary schools have the same name as a junior high and they are close to each other? Yeah it was that kinda deal. But I HEARD this certain someone say Oh are you the XX school so I took that to mean it was XX since I was not told otherwise. Off I went to XX school. I was told that the person was going to be waiting outside which is -___- already but okay.

I get to XX school…and it just got out. People everywhere X____X. So I go um…and call the number on the paper. No answer. I walk all around the sea of people and brave getting run over by parents to see if anyone claims their pizza. No go. Go to the office. The office lady was VERY helpful and tried to help me locate who the pizzas belong to. Call the number again. Office Lady calls the number. Office Lady pages the entire campus. No one. WTF where is this person? Call the store and A CERTAIN SOMEONE goes oh it was YY school. -___- Anger folks.

Get to YY school. Again there are TONS of kids outside. I walk around and no one claims the pizza. Go to the office to see if they can page this person. Out of the 6 people behind the check in desk zero knew how to operate the paging system. Also they wouldn’t call the person (as I left mine in the car) because it was a long distant number. So I sat there and rotted until someone who did know how to run the paging system came. The customer RUSHED IN (so fast they HAD to see me pull up) and was like I WAS OVER THERE. Oh okay because you had a sign on stating so.

After I received NO TIP I…kindly told the customer that the reason we ask for a phone number is so we can call when there is a problem. I got a glare. AMAZING. I leave to DASH to the next delivery which got there pretty damn late. Tried to give away the pizza away for free because that sucks to wait for so long. Man insists on paying half. Dash to the gas station. 25 dollars, 8 gallons, my heart bleeds. Get back to the store and “ask” for an apology from A CERTAIN PERSON who proceeds to blame the entire situation on me. And tells me that the customer called back to talk to the owner because I was RUDE to them. Funny how they can find their damn phone now right?!

A CERTAIN PERSON takes an order for delivery…when the person is at the counter. As in they already paid for it and couldn’t be bothered to wait. Woohoo another non tip for me.

After no tip delivery I go to a fast food place. Co-worker gave me money to buy him something and I could use the change to buy myself something. Both somethings were ice cream products. There was only 1 person in front of me. Also the way this place is set up we were the ONLY two people there at the time. 10 minutes later and there are 3 cars behind me. I am seeing red. The car in front of me gets their food. A car that pulled up after the 5 of us gets their food. The car BEHIND ME gets their ice cream. The girl stops by my car and says that my stuff isn’t ready. I told her not to bother since it is obviously too hard to put some ice cream in a cup and put whipped cream on top.

Got back to the store and called said fast food place. When I called I wasn’t put on hold but merely set on the counter. HMMM are they talking about me? Manager gets on the phone and says there is no reason that I should have waited so long for my ice cream products. That if someone only orders ice cream products they will get theirs before the food because it is so simple to make. HMM PEOPLE HMMM!!

After eating a really late lunch I am off to do the dishes. Trying to joke with co-workers about my sucky day. Finished the dishes and tried to drain the sink. The owner had gotten new drain plug. Said drain plug was super hard to grip and had jagged edges. So in a store with countless knives, cutters, and a pretty dangerous meat cutter I slice my finger open on a drain plug.

Of course now hours later and a good look at my cut it doesn’t LOOK that bad. But at the time my hand was drenched with blood and it was dripping all over the floor. And since A CERTAIN PERSON can’t stand blood the only people to help me had the average age of 17. Oh lord help me now.

After reassuring myself I wasn’t going to die it was time to take more deliveries. First one didn’t give me any tip at all even after she gushed that I was early, sorry for being difficult, and me making sure her dog didn’t run down the road. OKAY THEN! Second delivery was in a weird apartment place that has no numbers on the side of the building. And she didn’t have her light on. And she lived upstairs. Don’t mind me, I will bleed quietly in the dark, lost with no way to find you.

Third delivery is to a hospital. Before I left the store I realize the section of the hospital was not written on the ticket. Counter person calls them back. The customer says that I should just go to the front desk and the person at the desk will call her from there. If it was the simple I would not be complaining about it. Manage to find a spot at the hospital that wasn’t a mile away. Get to the front counter and no one is there. But there is someone nearby surfing the web ignoring me. Amazing. I stand in front of her and pretend that the wall is the most amazing thing in the world. It wasn’t.

Finally the woman noticed me and I was like Hi I need this person to be paged/called like I was told. Woman says um the phone is over THERE……Okay then. I go to the phone and it keeps saying it is busy. A patient sitting there says you have to dial 9 to make the phone work. THANK YOU SICK PERSON. So I call three times and I get no answer. Amazing. Woman who wasn’t doing her job kept saying MISS MISS How can I help you?! Oh now you want to do your job? I tell her to go back to surfing the web and I go over to the map on the wall. Because when there was no answer there was a recording of the place I needed to go to. Only I couldn’t find it on the map. Probably because it didn’t exist.

A doctor on her break comes by and helps me locate where I need to be. Only the person with the money is not there. And isn’t answering anyone’s phone calls. Because leaving the money at the place I need to be would make sense. Customer’s co-worker says “you aren’t in a hurry right?”. Because this isn’t a tip orientated job or anything. Finally another co-worker comes with the money and TWO shiny dollars for me. TWO WHOLE DOLLARS!!!!!! Because I am not even worth 5 percent people.

Get back to the shop to find out that the customer at the hospital had called 3 times wondering where her pizzas were. So I got my purse and coat, bid my co-workers goodbye, and walked to my car. Where I screamed my head off until I was fit to drive.

And that my friends is a sucky day. 1 down, how many more to go in the year 2011? Hopefully only one a month. I can’t afford bail.

No comments: