Saturday, January 15, 2011

To Aru Majutsu No Index episode 14

It amazes me that I have made it to the age of 27 without losing a limb, breaking a bone, or getting stitches. I mean really people. I decided that 8 working fingers was way too much and proceded to give myself a third degree burn on my finger on my left hand. So now both of my hands are in pain and it is hard to do most tasks. I am typing this with only 5 fingers.

Oh and I also hit my head against the oven. I didn’t get burnt because the hair clip actually hit the oven but that was pretty scary. And then I managed to knock the coat rack full of random stuff on me. Everyone is joking on how I will hurt myself next. The popular theory is I will burn my eyelid. Which will be painful and a freak occurrence as I do wear glasses.

Photobucket

Touma is trying to stay positive so I shall too!!!

So yes…this post will take a long time to type. Bear with me and enjoy To Aru Matjutsu no Index episode 14. Spoilers for Touma being an unfortunate person.



Photobucket

Index is now on the DO NOT FLY list.

Episode Summary of shortness: Touma tells the viewers how his life was after stopping el crazy nun. Mainly it involves his suffering. But his luck changes when he wins a two person trip to Italy. After some brief antics with passports and Index setting off airport alarms they finally arrive in Italy. Before Touma can take in the sights Index runs off to eat food. While trying to locate his starving nun he runs into Orsola. She used to live here but is now moving all her crap to England with the Amakusa crew helping her. Touma goes with Orsola because Index is at her house. Orsola makes them lunch while the Amakusa crew fears and respects Touma at the same time. After lunch they help Orsola pack.Then Touma sees both Index and Orsola naked because…just because. Everything gets packed and they bid Orsola goodbye. Only they are attacked by very random people. Index uses some magic and Touma punches people. Then a HUGE SHIP rises from the canal and Traps Touma and Orsola on board. The two manage to hide from the crazies as the ship meets up with other ships. Touma gets ready for battle as the door opens and Agnese walks in. THE END!

Um so…where is my new opening theme song?

XO I have been tricked. Episode 14 and a new arc should have meant NEW OPENING THEME SONG. I don’t care that the same people in the old theme song are in this arc….it is different not. And we deserve another opening theme song. Because I said so.

Photobucket

Poor Misaka can't get a break...

Moving on to my disappointment I do like that they showed what happened after the dramatic not so dramatic Stab Cross Sword thingy. Touma and his poor life. I am very pleased that we got to see what Misaka “won”. A mini date with Touma disguised as….well misfortune obviously. He wasn’t thinking of it was a date so Misaka got what she wanted without him teasing her. Well she probably wants the guy too…But yes I like seeing Kuroko be a freak, Aisa spending time with Touma, and everyone making Touma lose his mind. Enjoyable.

Touma winning the contest was random. Not much detail there. And what was with Touma not having a passport and then POOF there it was? A small detail that will be important later or a dumb irrelevant part of the show? It is hard to tell with me over analyzing things and all. But Touma only bringing one suitcase full of stuff FOR BOTH OF THEM is fail. I pack more than that for one weekend in a place I know where to get stuff. Goober boys.

Photobucket

Less food more character please.

I wish we got to see more of Index. Like the different sides of her. Because we get it. She loves food. And likes to bit Touma’s head. But I want to see her grow as a person. Her random spells are too random for me. I want her to become an important part of Touma’s team. I want to see her doing something else that she loves. I want to see her interacting with other people. Growth Index. I want to see growth.

Photobucket

Touma? In trouble? I am shocked.

I am not sure how I feel about Orsola being another plot arc. On one hand I am happy that Touma didn’t just save her life and moves on. That there is a bit of follow up and real friendship going on. Not some Sailor Moon friend of the week crap. But on the other hand….didn’t we just see these fools? How much more special can Orsola be? I just don’t know how awesome she and the rest of the crew is going to be this time around.

Photobucket

I'M ON A BOAT!!!!

That being said…XO All the ships! At first I was like DUDE it is like the ship in Peter Pan. Then I felt really old. But then the entire fleet of ships appeared and I was like MOG Pirates of the Caribbean ghost ships!! Then I thought about Orlando Bloom and this post got delayed even more. Not sure what I am trying to say here but…I liked the ships. As random and crazy as they were.

Photobucket

Why hide under that blanket silly person!

Because you know how in that ENTIRE CITY no one woke up when the ship magically came out of the water. And hit the side of their house. And destroyed a bridge. My husband is a heavy sleeper but I doubt he would have slept through that craziness. So that entire part of this arc is insane. INSANE PEOPLE!

Photobucket

Like what is all this crazy crap? X__X

What else with this episode? Um I thought it was weird that the Amakusa crew was randomly helping Orsola move. Looks like next week all will be explained but for now it is weird.

Photobucket

Moth balls are very important. VERY IMPORTANT!!

Also Agnese reappearing does not make cry tears of joy. More like what the hell ate her clothes? But yeah..not liking her.

Photobucket

Touma is never really excited to see boobies. :(

Oh and Orsola has big boobies. And I am tired of seeing Index naked.

Next week we will get to see why the ghost ship lollipops have appeared to take our heroes. Who decides to hide in a room with nothing in it. GREAT PLAN. XD

Photobucket

He is so used to seeing you naked he can paint you from memory. No more need to apologize.


6 comments:

eternia said...

You forgot to mention one thing:
Itsuwa (the pink tank-top girl) has the hots for Touma. Thus, increased his harem size even more.
LOL.

Christina said...

Eternia- I think Touma just has to look at girls and they instantly join his harem. At this point I am convinced that Stiyl is really in love with Touma and all this yelling and calling him uber noob is just for show. XD

eternia said...

Uuhh, I believe Touma's harem magnet only works on normal girl. You are just obsessed over yaoi. ^_^
Anyway, episode 15 still doesn't have new OP. Damn.

Christina said...

Eternia- I see the world in yaoi covered glasses. But really Stiyl should be sad that none of the ladies are falling all over him. Guess the leather coat and earrings aren't working for him. :(

Also I am sad about the lack of new opening song. Haters. :(

Cos said...

Touma thinking he didn't have a passport is likely because he got it before his memory loss.

Christina said...

Cos- I didn't think about that. Maybe Index accidentally found it her her zeal to go to a new place. Or...you know. Since this is a magical show maybe someone MAGICALLY made one. XD