Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!! Plans for the new year inside.

Happy New Year one and all!!! If you can read this…congratulations! You have survived the night and aren’t hung over enough to be puking your guts out. XD Happy New Year, you are alive.

So since this is a brand new year I thought I make a mini post about things that are going to be happening and what the blogging schedule looks like for next year. Or maybe it is an excuse to talk about myself. Probably a little of both.

Photobucket

Is anyone surprised I picked a Tsubasa picture? XD Gotta start the New Year off right.

But in any event HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!



List of Things to do in the New Year:


GET PASSPORT NOW!!!!!

Finish scrape booking the year 2010.

Get in shape so I can walk 5 miles and carry 50 pounds of souvenirs.

Help my friend plan her fabulous wedding.

Finish planning the fabulous trip to Japan.

Finish SoulSilver Pokedex.

Catch at least 300 Pokemon in the new Black/White Pokemon game.

Pay off the ever growing credit card bill. Really it is less than 500 dollars but I don’t like owing any money at all. Maybe I should stop buying fabulous stuff then…

Clean closets and drawers.

Take all the junk to the flea market and whatever doesn’t sell GOES SOMEWHERE ELSE! Not back in the garage.

Buy new luggage, clothes, and maps for JAPAN TRIP!!!

Save more money for Christmas presents 2011.


Tenchi’s Events of the Year:


May 6th-May 31st JAPAN

July 17th-July 24th Friend’s Wedding

July 27th-July 31st Otakon

Another anime convention might pop up since my other friend keeps changing her wedding date. But it probably won’t be AFO because that would be an entire month of not working…again.


So the way things are both the Spring 2011 and Summer 2011 Anime season will be pretty interrupted. I am not sure how I will manage with missing at least 6 weeks of blogging. I will try to catch up where I can but I might have to skip a few weeks. Especially if I am going blog my awesome trip. XD But I do plan on blogging some of both seasons so I would be out of commission.

Other than that…I just foresee a lot of working in my future as plane tickets and trips cost money.

But I plan on blogging the entire year. I think I might stop the movie posts as they took a long time to write and I usually forgot about the lame movies soon after I watched them. XD And my friend plans on making more banners for my blog because she loves me. But things should stay the same around her. XD Happy New Year! Is it time to get hammered drunk now?

No comments: