Friday, December 31, 2010

To Aru Majutsu No Index episode 12

Greetings all!! XD Funny how To Aru Majutsu no Index is like my favorite anime of the season and I am further behind blogging it than anything other series. Or maybe I am saving it for last to keep my sanity.

I know that Starry Sky is up and subbed but since I am so far behind I decided to open up the new year with that anime. Yeah that must be it…but yes people. I am going to blog that series. Do not give up on me people.

Photobucket

Save that energy for battle boys!!!

With that said time for episode 12. Spoilers for more boys in gym shorts and lots of talking.

Also look at my new banners! XD Ms. Jamie is so nice and lovely to me! Thank you!!!


Photobucket

This scene remembers of Sailor Moon verses Jadeite for some reason.

Episode Summary (condense version this week as I need to get some cleaning done): Touma goes to follow Motoharu when he realizes that Oriana has been randomly walking around the city even before they were chasing her. Eventually Motoharu and Touma realize she is going to use light to activate the Super Cross and it is constellations that will power it. Elsewhere Oriana is starting to feel bad about hurting two innocent people but her partner is crime assures her they will do everything right from now on so all the world will be happy. Touma is going to look for areas that might work for the Super Cross Lighting Ceremony when Index comes by. She is hurt that Touma is going to any events but he promises to go to the next one. Stiyl has to escape el Elf Teacher before he can help out. Seiri has magically recovered and declared everyone in the city insane. Orsola calls and eventually tells the boys that the Super Awesome Light Ceremony can take place despite the placement and time of year being wrong. While the boys looks for a place with an open clearing Misaka and her mom are almost molested by Kuroko. Thankfully everyone lives. The boys finally realize that the Ceremony of Death will take place at the airport. Motoharu uses his connections to get to the airport safely but is quickly taken out by a magic fence. Touma and Stiyl battle Oriana but she is still kicking ass. She isn’t even taken back by Touma’s epic speech and continues to smash them into the cement. THE END!

Well folks. I think we have it. Finally. My least favorite episode of To Aru Majutsu no Index season two. It had to happen eventually. Thankfully it didn’t hurt that much but i doubt it will call me in the morning.

But yes. This was my least favorite episode. And I say that and it was still enjoyable. So this series sucks at making bad episodes? Funny if you ask me.

Photobucket

Okay! We get it. SHINE ON STARS!

What I didn’t like about this episode is the repeating. Like okay we get it. The object has to be used in regards to the constellations. But the characters kept repeating stuff we already knew. And since I only understand half of what is being said that means twice as much was confusing. And it turns into a very confusing math problem in my head so let’s end that now.

Photobucket

Well except the part where they CALL more security to the area...

However I am impressed that everyone is so super smart. Even though it feels like two months this arc is really only a few hours old and they have already figured out some pretty important details. I wish my phone could download information like that. But since I am too busy buying purses I don’t get to have a nice shiny phone. But yeah it is kinda scary how informed these people and what connects they have. Not Touma obviously but everyone else.

That being said…airport. That really made sense people. This City is covered in tall buildings and massive sky scrappers. The only decent view of the sky would be an airport. And since these people are amazing they should have thought of that a lot sooner. Shame on them for not being super awesome amazing.

Photobucket

Taken out by a fence. Lame.

Of course Motoharu is pretty hardcore. Maybe that is why he was repeating himself. He has gotten so beat up in this episode he barely knows what his name is at this point. Sadness that he got taken out by the fence right when they found Oriana. But I am sure he will get up and help save the day in the next episode.

Photobucket

You mean the girl in the hospital? BAD LIAR! XD

Touma promising to Index that he would at least go to that event was nice. It was a big fat lie but it was nice that he was worried about her having a good time and protecting her from all this craziness. And despite the fact that Touma was trying to SAVE everyone…it was nice he took time to talk about the stupid school festival. Touma is too nice. Sometimes anyway.

Photobucket

And Kuroko keeps on giving me reasons to hate her.

Misaka and her mom and Kuroko were…fail. XD But in a fun way. I do wish that Misaka had more to do with the saving of the city as she was there when Seiri was nearly killed. I thought she was sense the serious moment and help Touma in his time of need. But now she is apart of Kuroko incest love triangle or something. I don’t know.

Photobucket

That was a rather fast recovery...

Speaking of Seiri…she seems to be okay to me. So that was too dramatic for words and nothing really bad happened to her. Thought maybe she could share a room with Aisa or something. Sadness.

Photobucket

Um can Stiyl heal that dude's head or something?

But Stiyl is still awesome what with him finding his heart or something. Aw caring for teacher and what not. And trying to protect the boys from the blood bath. I just called them boys and Stiyl is the youngest one. But yes it is clear now that Stiyl really cares about people and hates them getting hurt. He is just trying to put that aside for the mission and what not.

Photobucket

How can you not love Touma's epic speeches?! XO

I am not sure I want to give Oriana any sympathy though. When we finally found what she is really after we will go…oh. So she wasn’t REALLY a bad guy and she had good intentions. But she is done blowing people and slashing them to pieces. Hard to feel sympathy for her.

Photobucket

That would look lovely in my living room.

But the weapon/cross of many words is pretty awesome. XD

So next week (well days..) will this arc finally end? It has been going on for quite a while. Touma needs to hurry up and kick some ass so he can at least watch the fireworks with Index (and Misaka).

6 comments:

Dark Angel (The Immortal Hunter) said...

happy new years! Like that Anime as well! Do you prefer the second or first season?

Christina said...

Dark Angel- Happy New Year to you too!! That is a hard question. I think the current plot has gone on a bit too long while Misaka's could have been longer. So I would have to say the first season for now. But I hold the right to change my mind. XD But I love the overall franchise.

eternia said...

Wow. You have finally blogged this episode. There's one reason why I hanged around here ; your funny screenshot+comment combo.
:-P
This arc wasted too much air time, showing Touma run all around the city. I hope it ends quickly, because, if my memory is not mistaken, the next arc is Accelerator's turn to kick-ass.
Banzai! Banzai! ^_^

Christina said...

Eternia- I know I was such a slacker! But I went to blog episode 13 and it wasn't out yet XD So I was trying to be early and it didn't work out. But sorry to keep you waiting on this episode.

I do think this arc could have been wrapped a little bit faster if there wasn't so much running and repeating of obvious facts. Hopefully episode 13 will end it. That and if this arc ends we will probably get another kick ass opening song. XD

eternia said...

Yeah, all anime went on break last week because the company workers wanted to enjoy the new year celebration as well, hehe.

alaa ammar said...

نقل عفش بمكة
نقل عفش بالخرج
شركة تنظيف فلل بجدة
شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض
شركة تنظيف منازل بمكة
https://companymoversinjeddah.wordpress.com