Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas One and All!!! Alternative Blogging Update.

BEHOLD I AM ALIVE!!!!

Photobucket

AW I love the hat!!!!

Also MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

I hope everyone is having a great day/holiday weekend. And if you don't celebrate Christmas....well go out and frolic since most people are at home. BE FREE!!

But yes I hope everyone gets what they want, spend time with people they love, and eat too much great food. As for me there have been a lot of Christmas presents in the land of Tenchi. I might need to buy my 9th Christmas tree tomorrow. XD

I am alive folks. This time the trip to the land of snow and cold was....well cold. And the internet service was really, really spotty. The two posts I got up were a miracle to get posted. So while I had time to post when everyone went to sleep and all the pages wouldn't load fast enough or at all. So I am sorry for being behind and such.

But I have plans to catch up very, very soon. As in tomorrow I will try to blog at least two episodes. I shouldn't have too much planned besides battling the soccer moms at Hallmark. But who knows with my crazy family yes? XD But it is all good. It is the time for friends and family and parties and I fell behind on my blogging. I sorry.

But I have not abandoned ya'll. Not taking a break or anything, just was in the land of no internet, was stuck in a car for 21 hours X_X, and then went straight back to work. Stay tuned for a massive catch up in the amount of blog posts though (hopefully).

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!! XD We all love anime and manga but family and friends come first. So have a great day/week and have fun. And maybe you will get anime and manga for Christmas!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas crazy Lady

Christina said...

adam_a - No crazy lady is getting up at the crack of dawn to buy MORE Christmas ornaments for my 8 trees. XD

But I hope you had a great Christmas. Party on New Year's Eve.

Christina said...

adam_a- I am so lazy I am replying a week later. XD So...err.. Happy Valentines Day!! XD