Friday, December 3, 2010

Psychic Detective Yakumo episode 9

So yeah…just no more excuses. XD I am trying people. But I think I have gotten a bad case of the holiday lazies. Forgive my late blog posts but I will post them. Promise.

Also I am about to launch my cat on a rocket ship heading towards the moon. STOP EATING CHRISTMAS TREES!!!

Photobucket

Woohoo for random pictures!!!

Spoilers for….an episode who is confused on its placement in the season. Also X_X how much bad stuff can happen to one little girl.



Photobucket

Is it my time to shine?!?!

Episode Summary: Haruka wakes up from her LONG ASS NAP because Takeru is warning her that danger is afoot. He is like no don’t do it…but tells Haruka where to Yakumo. Ishii has grown a brain during Haruka’s long ass nap and thinks that the 4 murders are just a cover for something else. So they head on over to the crazy coroner who does computer magic and reveals that home girl who turned in the fake tape was HAHA the little girl who survived the murders 15 years ago. Ishii and his home girl Makato are like HOW INTERESTING and go to see the little girl’s (Ms. Misfit) elementary school teacher. Even though the woman is like 906 years old she remembers that the little girl came from a rough household. So Ishii and the reporter lady go to said house and find Gotou in a secret room. Gotou is like dude Takeru told me what was up and we need to go save Haruka and Yakumo. Haruka has gotten herself to her home town and meets up with her momma. Momma tells her about Yakumo’s mom and drives her to the place where Yakumo’s mom ran out of the woods all those years ago. Haruka then goes into the woods BY HERSELF! She manages to find the cabin and an unconscious Yakumo. She says some words of love to Yakumo and of course he wakes up. And of course he has an attitude. Go to see that being held captive didn’t destroy his personality or anything.

Photobucket

Wait I have to carry you now?

She gets him outside as he is a little woozy still. But Ms. Misfit was waiting for them and pulls a gun on them. Gotou, Ishii, and reporter lady are hiding in the house and as a way to stall Yakumo asks who did the crimes as Takeru didn’t. Turns out it was Ms. Misfit. See she was a product of incest between her mother and grandfather (possible rape on that side) and she was also getting raped herself. So when Yakumo’s father came along it gave her the courage to hack her family to pieces and follow him. Gotou tries to overpower Ms. Misfit but she tazes him again because he is a dumbass. Also Yakumo’s dad comes for fun. It is explained by multiple people that Takeru was framed for the murders (and then killed) so Yakumo’s mom would be scared that Yakumo would do the same one day and that is why she tried to kill him. OKAY THEN!!!!! But since Yakumo’s mom/ghost mom is holding back Ms. Misfit Yakumo forgives her. Also she never hated Yakumo’s eye so it is all good. Before Ms. Misfit and Yakumo’s dad can be arrested they escape, but not before Yakumo goes on about how he has people who care for him now and Yakumo’s dad saying he will fall into darkness one day. Everyone so far in the story goes to the place where Yakumo’s mom tried to kill him. She and Takeru say goodbye to Yakumo and it is very touching and lovely and AW. Yakumo feels a bit of love and has closure. Then the cast is seen doing stuff like getting yelled at by the police lady boss and going to Haruka’s concert. Everyone is HAPPY WOOHOO!!!!

Photobucket

Yes my child, go off into the woods alone, where another young woman was kidnapped and raped. SURELY IT WILL END WELL!!!

X_X Well then.

I start a lot of my episode summaries off with well then don’t I?

But yeah well then. That would have been a great ending to this series (well not great but acceptable…or expected…SOMETHING) but it wasn’t. Because it was episode 9 people!! WTF IS GOING ON??! This is so…so weird and random I don’t even know.

Photobucket

Hi we're dead. How are you?

So…Takeru was a ghost. OKAY. So everyone saw ghost Takeru. And ghost Takeru was talking to Gotou. Everyone in this anime is amazing because they can see dead people. SO WHAT MAKES YAKUMO SPECIAL?!?!

Photobucket

But I want to be special....

Quite simply he isn’t. I mean his mom is running around be all visible and Takeru is showing himself off to the police and anyone with eyes. So Mr. Psychic Detective….it is hard to be the awesome main character if everyone sees dead people. And I do mean everyone.

Takeru and Yakumo’s mom being an item was not very shocking to me. More like oh…yeah. Sure. I guess it through me off because I didn’t know he was a ghost and he was looking rather young. But now it all makes sense why he was protecting Yakumo and Haruka.

What doesn’t make sense is why Yakumo’s dad was still torturing Yakumo’s mom 5 years after the fact. He obviously knew where she was if he could frame her boyfriend for the crimes so yeah. If he wanted Yakumo back why not just kidnap him? But it seemed like he wanted Yakumo dead (what with the whole yeah he will grow up and kill more than 4 people one day) so really what was his motive? Maybe he shouldn’t go around raping women if he doesn’t want little juniors running around.

Photobucket

Behold my ultimate plan!!!

Maybe that is what they are saving for us, Yakumo’s dad and his reasoning for wanting to torture Yakumo. He killed the mom and the boyfriend why not kill the son too? Or is it going to be…I am just evil and this is what evil people do…BE EVIL type deals? I don’t know, I think I am putting too much faith in this show to have reasoning.

Photobucket

Um hello crazy child?

Ms Misfit and her crazy reasoning for following Yakumo’s dad makes a little more sense. I really didn’t think she was the one who did the killings but I sensed she was more than happy that everyone was dead. I didn’t think that on top of being an incest baby she was also being raped but…yeah. X_X Just give her a dead dog and she could win a bingo card or something.

Photobucket

See this is what a cute child looks like Ms. Misfit.

Okay like seriously I can see a small child killing one adult who got caught off guard. But the other three people were in the same room watching the first person getting hacked to death. Are you telling me that three people couldn’t take down a child? Just not understanding that. But you go and kill them girl.

Photobucket

Apparently 35 plus 15 equals 265.

Dude random thought in my head. Like could that teacher look any older? This all happened 15 years ago right? So teacher was looking kinda young in the flashback but now she is on death’s doorstep in a wheelchair. Anime is not kind to people who are over the age of 25. And since I am 27 I worry.

Photobucket

I love the way you yell at me!!!!

Haruka and her I love you speech to Yakumo was AWWW. I was expecting him to have more of a comeback though, like maybe laugh at her and she hit him in the head or something. More violence please! But yeah…she was all like don’t die on me I don’t know your favorite color!!!!! She is cute and a goober and needs better shoes.

Photobucket

Look at me not sucking woohoo!!!!

Um what else? Oh and I am glad that Ishii stepped up and wasn’t such a tool this week. Makes me happy. SEE MY HAPPY FACE.

Photobucket

Yay for love!!!!

Now if only everyone dies in a firey blaze next week so Yakumo has some real crimes to solve.

No comments: