Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Winter 2011 Anime Line-Up

I would like to say I hate Walmart’s new One Hour Photo machine thingy thing. Like really I do. Thanks for making me looks incredibly stupid today. I really appreciate that!

Photobucket

Not my art but super cute. XD

So instead of trying to catch up on my well behind anime schedule…XD time for a post about the future. Woohoo for Winter 2011 Anime Line-up Tenchi style.

Also I am trying to catch up on my anime watching. Really I am. But the holidays are taking over, an extra day at work is not helping, and I had the bright idea to MAKE a present. So just be patient. I am trying. XD And will try while I am on vacation in the land of no internet connections. If I don't freeze to death first...


Starry Sky

Photobucket

Let's try this again...WOOHOO HOT BOYS!

The heroine, Tsukiko, enrolled to a school that was recently changed from all-boys school to co-ed. Since the area where the school happens to be conveniently rural and the rather exclusive curriculum the school has, up until now the heroine is the only female to enrolled at the school. In Starry Sky the 12 attributes of the Zodiac signs are personified into handsome young men.

This was on the fall list but HAHA it is really winter people. Still plan on watching it although the first episode might be late. XD Because I am so awesome.

But yes hot guys, reverse harem WOOHOO.

Premier Date: December 23rd


Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Photobucket

Just so much information about this show! XD

This is usually the part where I do a synopsis. But there is none.

This is usually the part where I talk about what interests me about this show and what might piss me off.

Yeah people. Not much is known about this show. Or at least I can’t find any information. For that reason alone I will check this series out. That and the art looks cute. I am so deep people.

Premier Date: January 6


Kore wa Zombie desu ka?

Photobucket

Zombies? Brains? Magic? WOOHOO!

Aikawa Ayumu is a normal high school boy. One day is killed by a serial killer and revived as a zombie by a necromancer named Eucliwood Hellscythe. He starts to serve Eu as her guard but he happens to deprive the mahout shoujo Haruna of her magic power. Haruna orders Ayumu to fight against the anti-mahou shoujo system “Megalo” in her place.

Pickings are slim people. X_X Based on what else is coming out this season this looks like a maybe. Mainly because the art is pretty. Again I am super deep.

Also murders and zombies are interesting to me. So while this is another magical girl show I think I might need a more fluffy season after blood and guts and NOT YAOI!

Although I do wonder if Aikawa will lead a normal life as a student or if he is really a zombie. BRAINS.

Premier Date: January 10th


So people…that is my Winter 2011 Anime Line-up. Go me.

Although since I am so very behind on Hakuōki Hekketsuroku I might as well try to put it on my Winter Season. Maybe that will be my plan.

But yeah. It is looking kinda light over here. Which is fine since To Aru Majutsu no Index will be a carryover show. I’m not going to lie though. I was hoping Winter would be full and Spring would be meh since I am spending most of May in Japan. But I guess we will see. Let’s hope in the new year I have better time management!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it just me or is the plot of starry sky so typical in animes where all the boys fall in love with the same girl because of her "awesome" personality? yeah i'm not sure i'll be watching that although I guess the zodiac thing is creative...

Anonymous said...

holy crap the new togainu is up and it's actually good.

Christina said...

Anonymous- I predict this awesome personality will actually be of fail. Meaning that she will be clumsy, someone that everyone else finds not special, and slightly boring. XD But the guys look cute.

Anonymous- LIES! I do not believe you. XD Because even if people die it will be censored.

Anonymous said...

LOL I Couldn't finish readng yr whole post b/c yay! starry sky! fruits basket meets ouran h.s.! Yay! madoka magica! and now I'm not even reading words I'm so happy! when I got to Kore wa Zombie desu ka?, I thought you were asking and then I realized that's the title. XDD

Anonymous said...

And, LOL Anonymous! LOL Christina! New Togainu IS good! Yay!

Anonymous said...

Want to spoil it!

Anonymous said...

Whoa. There's a LOT I have to catch up on here. (You've blogged like crazy while I was away! Winter already?)

Good to hear you're still game about Hakuouki, because the sidebar has just looked so empty without it. Speaking of which, I should catch up on that too. How are they going to wrap up all the crap flying loose with only, what, 8 episodes?

Christina said...

Anonymous- Well apparently I need to catch up on comments because yours is almost a month old. :( I suck.

I really do need to catch up on Chizuru Sucks Always. So many hot guys....that are probably all going to die/get zombiefied.

I predict it will end with fail. Only because Chizuru won't die. XD