Saturday, December 4, 2010

Amagami SS episode 22

Someone zap me with the Christmas spirit PLEASE. I need to make some cookies or wrap some presents or something. I need to feel the joy or something. Also can I get a Christmas program PLEASE! Some of us don’t get home until 9pm TV stations. Don’t leave me out of the Christmas joy!

But other than that work was not bad today. Which is a miracle. Just pray that more people start tipping us drivers. Gas and Christmas presents cost money. Cashiers don’t accept “wow you are the fastest delivery driver EVER” as payment.

Photobucket

This blog post was brought to you buy Bananas. Bananas. Are you B A N A N A S?

Spoilers for a major let down? HAHA who am I kidding. XD



Photobucket

ASK ONE MORE TIME!!!!

Episode Summary: Tsukasa continues to threaten Junichi and hold him by his tie. In an effort to get away Junichi accidentally touches her boobie. Because Junichi is just cursed! Tsukasa gets all blushy but then turns on the evil and tells him to meet her somewhere. They go to a shrine where she repeatedly asks if he read IT. He keeps saying he read the notebook but has no idea what IT is. Tsukasa threatens to kill him until she realizes he didn’t read IT. But the jig is up as he now knows her true personality. So she threatens him again, to never tell anyone the truth. He is all like X_x and lasts about 12 hours (7 of which were sleeping) until he tries to tell someone about Tsukasa and her sweet/lie act. Sadly he tries to tell Masayoshi who is stupid and inadvertently tells Tsukasa about the tattling. This makes Tsukasa take Junichi aside and threaten him again. She has him work super hard for the festival which causes Junichi to fall asleep in class.

Photobucket

Junichi is a genius!!

After school Tsukasa is busy getting rid of graffiti off a statue and Junichi offers her a drink and help. Tsukasa thinks he is weird since he is associating with her even though he knows her secret. Junichi says he finds her interesting. Tsukasa also gives a little insight on why she volunteers for things and such. The next day Tsukasa misses school because she is overworked. Junichi decides to go visit her after school with bananas and runs into her sister. The sister is playing with a dog and acting happy. Junichi goes to visit Tsukasa who acts like this is no big deal. She thinks Junichi is weird for visiting her but gets all mad when Junichi compares Tsukasa to her sister. Junichi leaves as the sister is still playing with the dog. This clearly means she is a weirdo. Tsukasa is back at school the next day. Hibiki and Haruka approach Junichi and Tsukasa over an issue on bikinis. Junichi is quietly manhandled by Tsukasa. Then there is some really dumb scene with a dog peeing on Tsukasa and Junichi carrying her to the water fountain .This could be considered scandalous or something I have no idea. That night Tsukasa’s thoughts are of Junichi
and she muses to herself that she must like him. THE END!

Oh.

So…this was the big to do? I am amazed people. AMAZED!

Photobucket

She feels the amazing too!!!!

I was actually expecting great things. I didn’t go into this episode with a sour attitude which is a bit surprising given my attitude about this show. But mostly I feel meh right now.

Photobucket

I WANT TO KNOW TOO!!!!!

I guess what I was most disappointed in was the fact we didn’t get to really know what Tsukasa had written in her notebook. We can assume it is something not good. But given how dramatic this show is it isn’t going to be THAT bad. However I still want to know what it is.

Photobucket

Don't cross this girl XO

If I were to guess I would say it has something to do with her sister. Because Tsukasa acted like it was only one thing that was SCRIBBED in the notebook besides schedules and random notes. So it can’t be a slam like notebook talking about classmates or teachers. It has to be one thing like I HATE MY SISTER AND I WANT TO KILL HER. Something like that.

Photobucket

Playing with dogs apparent;y makes you a bubble head or something.

But I am not sure why the sister is being painted in such a negative light by both Junichi and Tsukasa. Maybe Tsukasa feels the need to step up and shine in her family because her sister is a happy go lucky type of person. Or maybe Tsukasa is just annoyed that her sister gets to be happy go lucky and Tsukasa is putting all this pressure on herself for no reason. Whatever. But Junichi was slightly harsh with the sister. I mean he sees her for 5 minutes and he can already size up what she is all about? Rude. She was playing with a dog. That is it people. So Junichi you suck if you judge people that strongly and fast.

Photobucket

SO SERIOUS!!!!!

Tsukasa and her manhandling of Junichi was ruined. First with Junichi grabbing her boob and then at the temple and the DUR noise. I think it was given that Junichi was going to touch her boob. He has to do one perverted thing each arc. I just wish it didn’t come during such a serious moment. Or maybe this show can’t handle serious or something.

Photobucket

Actually I like this manipulation....

And then the serious moment at the temple was a laugh. I mean how many different times can you ask/be asked the same question. We all know it was just a misunderstanding but I thought Tsukasa was going to accidentally shout out what it was that was scribbled. But instead of the intense moment of last week’s episode the mood was not carried over. It was all UH? WHAT? oh this is a misunderstanding?!? deal going on.

Photobucket

Oh....you is crazy.

However I do give Junichi a few points for trying to tell Masayoshi what was going on. I mean after that crazy attack I could see Junichi just giving people pained HELP ME LOOKS! So him trying to seek help after being threaten like that showed me he has guts. Even if he is stupid. But since his friend takes the cake on stupid (we were just talking about you!!!!!) so Junichi gets a little bit of a break today.

Photobucket

Stop being so nice!!!

But then I take away his break. Because instead of cowering in fear he is actively engaging with Tsukasa. Like oh hi let me volunteer to do extra work. Oh hi let me bring you some drinks. Oh hi let me go to your house and bring you bananas. Because if I was freaked out over someone’s personality change I would try and spend more time with them. Oh wait I wouldn’t because I have a brain.

Photobucket

What is people talk?!?! OH NO!!!

So…yeah. I like this other Tsukasa a lot more than Ms. Fake Girl. I really don’t see anything that bad with her “true” self and it sorta pisses me off Junichi is making a big deal about it and acting like she is a bad person or something. But I have a feeling that Tsukasa thinks she is a bad person too and that might be part of the reason she puts on this act. She might not admit to that but that is what I feel is going on inside her.

Photobucket

I am running the show punk.

But yeah I do like the true Tsukasa. She wants the school festival to go well because it is a reflection on her. Well yeah if I am going to do all the work I want to shine in the spotlight. And she is doing all these extra stuffs in school so she can get into a good college. Well duh why else would you do this crap? She is always thinking one step ahead of everyone else and I don’t see the problem with that. I mean…at least it is more honest than being TEEHEE I just want to help out everyone. Like what is that anyway besides annoying?

Given the reaction of Junichi though I can see why she hides who she is. Because apparently girls are supposed to be sweet and innocent and never show anything other than I DO THIS FOR OTHER PEOPLE type side.

Photobucket

Maybe you could try not sucking next time?

And yeah if my “friend” came over to see the sick me and he kept going on and on about my sister I would be pissed too. So get him Tsukasa.

Next week looks like more Tsukasa falling for Junichi because he is missing part of his brain or something. Just insanity people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you could watch old school Christmass specials of Minami-ke or something.meta

Christina said...

kittyfo- That shows actually looks like something I would like. XD Why am I wasting my time with shows that drive me crazy? XD