Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Psychic Detective Yakumo episode 12

I am on a ROLL people. Look at me catching up on my blogging. I am sure it has nothing to do with the fact that the game I am all addicted to now…I am pretty far into now and the missions are sparse. X_X No no, it has nothing to do with that at all.

Photobucket

Hi. We are just calling to let you know we still fail.

That being said….the Fall 2010 anime season has not impressed me at all. We got the fail boys in CrazyTown and we have the Psychic Failure that is Yakumo. Maybe that is why I haven’t been that eager to blog, everything has been boring me.

But since I have stuck it out this far I might as well go the distance. Spoilers for Yakumo stating the obvious and no surprised at all.



Photobucket

Organ donor?! I AM SHOCKED XO

Episode Summary: The first part of the episode had to recap last week’s episode. Because there is not enough material to make an entire episode or something. But after receiving the contact lens Yakumo talks about how his Uncle is an organ donor. He has yet to give his consent since he can’t see his Uncle’s ghost yet. They then see the random ghost hanging out in the hospital and follow it to a room. It is the little girl that Isshin was talking to last time. The lady doctor comes by and Yakumo explains how sometimes people can separate their spirit when the desire is story enough. The doctor tries to describe her condition but accidentally lets some information slip. On the way to the parking garage Yakumo stops…and then leaves Haruka all alone. Ms. Misft has escaped from her ambulance ride to crazy town and kills the cops who are following her. Haruka sits down with Gotou to talk about Yakumo’s sad, sad past. Basically Yakumo as an aloof asshole. Shocking I know. After this amazing news Ishii runs in with the news that Ms. Misfit is on the loose. Gotou also gets a call from his wife who has decided to take Nao to the hospital to see her brain dead father. They run into the reporter lady and they all see Yakumo at the hospital.

Photobucket

Please spell it out for us doctor. I don't think the 5 year olds have figured it out yet.

Yakumo has confronted the creepy doctor from last week. SURPRISE he is the murderer. That is his daughter who is slowly dying. He is the one who stabbed Uncle because he is a match for his kid and hey Uncle was dying anyway right? Yakumo is not impressed with the doctor denying everything but with all the evidence against him the doctor finally incriminates himself. He says that Yakumo’s Daddy gave him the idea to do it..and then he runs away. But the doctor runs into every character in the anime and has to run to the roof. Yakumo follows him and the doctor says some crap about his Uncle should have died anyway. He tries to kill Yakumo with a scalp but Yakumo makes quick work of him. Ghost Daddy appears and Yakumo has a glare off with him. All the characters show up to the roof as Yakumo’s father talks about how he has fallen into darkness because he is upset his Uncle is dying. Then Ms. Misfit comes and shoots someone on the roof. THE END!!!

WELL THEN PEOPLE! WELL THEN!

It is good to know if my family member, my LAST direct relative, was lying brain dead in the hospital I don’t get a day to be pissed off at the world. IT IS GOOD TO KNOW PEOPLE!

Seriously it is pissing me off. Haruka and Gotou are all worried that Yakumo will go back to the dark side? First of all what dark side? Gotou and his LONG DRAWN OUT STORY don’t mention anything evil or dark about Yakumo. Just a gloomy emo kid who needed to write some poems or something. And Yakumo right now just lost his Uncle. So yeah people I think Yakumo has the right to be mad.

Photobucket

Yakumo just needs to bounce back. Gosh it's been 12 hours!!

The more I think about it the more upset I get. 24 hours ago his Uncle gets shanked and people are all he has CHANGED. How about this Haruka. I will go stab your mom and in 24 hours if you are still sobbing I will question why you are not the happy, bubbly girl you are usually. HOW ABOUT THAT?! Really folks this is getting ridiculous. I am 100 percent on team Yakumo.

Photobucket

So...Haruka has a red eye too? And everyone else in the hospital? Okay then.

But then I am not on team Yakumo. Because this series about him and his special red eye seeing ghosts isn’t very special when everyone else can see the ghosts. First Daddy dearest and now this random hospital girl. JUST AS I THOUGHT DAD indeed. Just very, very lame.

The other AHA you done it moment, I sensed coming. If Ms. Misfit was in an ambulance she can’t be running around stabbing Uncles. And since we already knew Daddy was a ghost (not sure why Gotou was so shocked as he said such last week…) someone had to wield the weapon. And the doctor was just OH SO SMOOTH with the whole “and the patient is his…NEVER MIND” comment. Very smooth indeed. So yeah the doctor being the “murderer” wasn’t really a shock.

Photobucket

Really? Just speculation? HMMMM!

And the reason behind the doctor’s actions were pretty cut and dry too. Not really buying that if someone has strong enough feelings they can fly their souls out of their body crap but meh. Crazy dad, crazy daughter. Surely it would have been easier to kill someone already in the hospital than find a walking around, still alive victim.

Photobucket

Best weapon choice since Black Butler.

I guess it wasn’t supposed to be all dramatic, the reveal. Or if it was supposed to be it failed spectacularly. So I will focus more on Yakumo’s emotions. I think Yakumo did a good job of having rage build up inside of him. Sorta like when your mom is mad at you but she won’t yell. You know you are in for a world of hurt. Yakumo was calming stating the facts but doing so in such a way that the doctor was fearing for his life. So if that is darkness I like it. The best reaction Yakumo could have at the time.

Photobucket

Garbage I tell you!!!!

The entire conversation with Haruka and Gotou was garbage. Gotou said he had a long story and he didn’t. Haruka wanted to better understand Yakumo but I doubt she does. Nothing of value was gained and all they did was talk about Yakumo falling into darkness. You all suck.

Photobucket

Oh humans get pissed off when someone is stabbed. Clearly that makes humans evil...

The scene on the roof was pretty dumb too. Why are they allowing the kid to be up there? Why can everyone see ghost Daddy? Why is Ms. Misfit taking 100 percent Line so she can jump tall buildings and generally be superman? Oh and why is ghost Daddy so bent on making Yakumo just like him? Just…weird.

Photobucket

You are one crazy psycho.

Is next week the last episode? I really hope so. I am ready to move on from this disappointment. Oh and I guess we will find out who got shoot too. That might be important. I am going to guess Gotou though.

No comments: