Monday, December 20, 2010

Togainu no Chi episode 11

XO It is still cold people. Even colder still we cut down a real Christmas tree today and wrestled it into the house. I thought the feeling in my fingers would never return. But I think I love my husband a little more for being so kind and helpful on this trip so that is a positive thing.

But it is still cold ya’ll. I mean I am still going to complain about it being cold when I am back in Florida but for now I truly know what cold is.

Photobucket

GET READY FOR AWESOME!!!!!!

So here is the magical episode people!!! Spoilers for Togainu no Chi episode 11. That means nipples, blood, and guts OH MY!!! XD



Photobucket

Who are you again?

Episode Summary: After a long review of last week’s episode Nicole tells Akira to take Keisuke and run. So he does. Because Shiki and his very angry self stomp up to Nicole. Shiki tries to hack up Nicole but Nicole is like um no. He disappears into smoke and avoids every single blow. This makes Shiki really pissed off. Arbitro and the Executioners watch from a nearby building and talk about this random fight of awesomeness. The government/baddies/random people with guns have dropped in on CrazyTown and are killing EVERYONE. Blood all over the place. Shiki is getting more and more pissed off about the battle and it turns out he hates Nicole because years ago when Nicole broke out of the research center (or maybe during the war, I don’t know) Nicole killed EVERYONE but Shiki. This apparently pissed of Shiki so much that is why Shiki is in CrazyLand. Nicole confesses that he didn’t kill Shiki because there was something evil/sad/pathetic inside Shiki that he wanted to see grow. This also pisses off Shiki.

Photobucket

Aw I enjoy this nickname!!!

After some words about colors and feelings and humans sucking Nicole offers his nipple/Line blood to Shiki who happily takes. And by happily I mean he rushed at his like a crazy rabid dog and dies on the ground. Nicole leaves and Arbitro is slightly disappointed until Shiki gets up and walks away. Keisuke and Akira run across some gun toting people and Akira is like I will protect you Keisuke. Only Keisuke is the one who does most of the protecting and the two have a moment. They nearly make it to the church when Shiki comes up talking about the stuff Nicole was talking about. Shiki wants to take Akira with him to battle with Nicole (probably to slather his sword up with Akira’s blood) but Keisuke hasn’t gotten the memo that Shiki can’t be beaten with a stick. Shiki slices Keisuke up and FLIES to a roof to battle Nicole who hates him more now. As he dies in Akira’s arms Keisuke hopes he was useful to Akira and that he really, really, REALLY liked Akira. Keisuke dies and Akira cries into the rain. THE END!

Photobucket

Brains......

Ya’ll. Ya’ll. I watched this episode in my grandmother’s house. Ya’ll.

Photobucket

Crazy times at Grammy's!

She is trying to sleep in the next room and here I am watching Nicole run around with his nipple showing and Shiki losing his mind and Akira trying to have a moment with Keisuke all over the street. I think I feel dirty. Or that somehow I have defiled my grandmother’s house. Woe is me.

That being said I think about 90 percent of you are happy that Keisuke died. Because ya’ll are crazy. And that is why I like you. XD

Photobucket

Farewell Keisuke. I will miss you.

But yes folks. This week the goodbye montage of Keisuke and Akira was actually...you know real. Not just some HAHAHA just kidding moment. This time Keisuke is not going to get up and curse Akira for saving his life.

Photobucket

Yeah you were dead no matter what Keisuke. Sorry.

I am sure though that this is still disappointing to folks as Akira won’t go through the proper grieving process AKA getting kidnapped by Shiki and becoming insane. Well maybe he will be insane but none of that other stuff will happen. And really Keisuke’s death is pretty much useless since Shiki decided not to use Akira in the battle against Nicole. So…yeah folks. Keisuke’s death was just there so Akira wouldn’t have a happy ending WOOHOO!

Photobucket

Poor Akira. :( No more puppy.

I wanted to feel really bad for Akira but after the emotional roller coaster with Keisuke’s not so death a few weeks ago and the battle to make sure Keisuke was okay…I am kinda drained. I am sure Akira is too (pretending that he is a real person and all) but yeah. Just don’t feel as sad as I did when I thought Keisuke was already dead. Although I must commend the writers for putting Akira through such shit. YAY FALSE HOPE!

Photobucket

Gangsta Keisuke!!!

Although it is sad that Keisuke dies after being useful. That dude had a pretty awesome gun and Keisuke just whacked him with a plank. I would make fun of him for not TAKING THE PLANK with him after they were running but since he died I would forgo that. But yeah it is sad that Keisuke actually does something great/useful and he dies. Very sad indeed.

Also I think this also means the countdown to Byebye Rin is in works. Blood bath for everyone!

Photobucket

Oh look, Shiki is the one sucking this time.

Most of the episode was devoted to the first fight between Shiki and Nicole. I thought it was amusing that Nicole was treating Shiki the way Shiki treated Rin (well really everyone but mostly Rin). The irony was not lost on me folks.

Photobucket

MMMM nipples.

Most of the crap Nicole said made no sense to me. Maybe if he had more of a back story it would but it was more like BLAH BLAH BLAH. And if I must suffer through BLAH BLAH BLAH I want to see some blood. And since that is censored I am feeling really let down here folks.

Photobucket

Point of view via the mouth?

ALL OF THAT SAID…Dude folks. You weren’t kidding about the whole Shiki running for blood thing. What was I thinking watching that fail show last night? Because really this was the best scene ever from this show. XD Which might be saying a lot or saying A LOT. I can’t remember the last time I saw a scene from the view point of the inside of someone’s mouth. Factor in that Nicole was just sitting there with his nipple showing, people are calling Shiki weird nicknames, and Shiki looked like he had rabies after the fact and this episode was ALMOST worth it.

Photobucket

Yeah how DARE you let me live!!!

Also Shiki’s reason for trying to kill Nicole is dumb too. Like Nicole doesn’t kill Shiki and that makes him mad? MHHHHH I wonder why Rin is all mad. I wonder if that sounds familiar….HMMM people. So Shiki is dumb. Look at me running around killing people for taking 50 percent Line and he takes 100 percent Line. XO Poor stupid Shiki. XD

Photobucket

Behold the crazy!!!!

But in the end…yeah. It was just special. Everyone is getting killed for no reason. Well I guess to flush out the Line users but it is more dramatic to say no reason. So people are killed for no reason, Keisuke is killed for no reason, and Nicole is rambling on making no sense.

Photobucket

Wait Akira didn't get this ass kicked this episode?

Next week….who knows. Looks like we are going to see Akira having a flashback to his past life? Or maybe this entire series is his past and we are going to see Akira in the now KICKING ASS!!!!

We can dream right?

Photobucket

Poor Shiki not being awesome 24/7. :(

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was it just me or did Akira in the previews had a sword?!!! About time, I didn't really expect him to just fight with a dagger all throughout the series. No, a BADASS SWORD is needed.

Anonymous said...

LOL Christina! When I saw that mouth-cam, I thought DUMBEST THING EVR! EVR!!! And Shiki looked so dumb, n was like here get some blood and Shiki got like goofy muppet teeth and just ran with his mouth open to nom, and, really who looks like that? It looked like that moppy dog from the Dark Crystal, random!

So Shiki sucked but Keisuke getting killed apparently after we were all let down that he wasn't killed last week and no longer cared, that was epic.

Anonymous said...

MOUTH CAM? Nano's Nipple?? Killing poor, useless Keisuke??? What has A-1 done to you Shiki?! >_<

Orig ending: Nano tries to tempt Shiki with ultimate power but Akira snaps him out of it by calling out to him. That's when Shiki says pfft I never needed your blood to be as strong as you and he kills Nano (well, Nano lets him). Also nothing ever implied that Nano was superman/Dr.Manhattan so I chalk this all up to more terrible directing.

Yes that is Akira with Shiki's sword in the previews. That means either Shiki croaks (as he does if you choose either Rin or Nano's route) or the ps2 ending where Akira becomes the next Shiki and they both hunt each other as a game.

Anonymous said...

oh my god. i just saw the final episode. this is officially the worst anime i've seen in years.

Julia said...

I seriously thought Shiki turned into one of those HOTD zombies when he ran to Nicole (uhhh dumb name, shouldn't it be Nicholas or something ? XD) with his mouth wide open >__> I was like, dude you have sword why do you bite him like a crazy person, cut him instead LOL

nooooooooooo, why must Keisuke die ? how can I make fun of him now LOL ?

awww TnC why must you be such a fail anime, I'm kinda scared how it'll end ...

Jiani [贾尼] said...

So...this anime turned out to be a possible epic fail save for the fact that I got at least two pairings out it...T.T horrible.

This episode was better than the week before but it still sucked. I had to make the episode give me some great sexual innuendos and that is no fun when you have to put words in people's mouths. Now, since I've watched this week's episode, I'll go back over ALL the episodes and fix them to my liking... :'( Sad.

On the note of Shiki's crazy zombie "I must have nipple or blood" moment...I keep wondering why he didn't do it in a sexy way. You have a sword hun! Just slice him real nice and lick the blood off him or the blade! Something besides a crazy bite filled with blood and you being all "I want my munchies!" Also...inside his mouth is wickedly gross. I think I may have seen saliva! It didn't stop me from choking on that moment because my little brother couldn't get enough of that moment inside of his mouth. He was fascinated!!

Bye bye Keisuke! I thought that your death would have been worth something but it totally wasn't in the end. May you rest in street or something. He surely didn't bury you. Now that you're dead...you really are dead weight. I actually miss him now that he's dead and it's only been a week. Devastating! :(

Keisuke got the plank and I laughed to hell. My first thought was "Why are you going to fight a man with a gun with a piece of wood?" He was finally useful! :) I'm grateful for that! But when he ran at Shiki...oh no! How do you run empty handed at a man with a katana? Idiocy kills...literally.

Oh Nicole(sexy name still yet!)! I see Nicole and I see Shiki. I also Shiki's mouth and Nicole's nipple...mmm...do something sexy for a change. But no...they give us a nice screenie of mouth, teeth, a nipple, Nicole being sexy, and Shiki being a zombie muppet. T.T

Is it me or does most anime baddies have issues? How can you be angry or confused as to why someone didn't kill you when they had the chance? Really now? Be grateful that you're alive and that they, in fact, DID let you live. Geez, why did you let me live...must be their way of saying "I want you to want to kill me!" What a death wish...

Nicole's subduing Shiki pose is still the sexiest thing yet in this episode. It gives the impression of "Oh, I really like the position I'm in. Just let me whisper in you ear now." But that's just my imagination being perverted or something.

Disappointments all around.

Christina said...

TO ALL-

Rereading these comments make me laugh. Surely this episode was one of the weirdest anime episodes I have ever seen.

And yes one would think in an anime based on a yaoi game the biting could have been portrayed with an OUNCE of sexy. But obviously this series is not going to sexy or even gore. Or entertainment actually...

Yay for disappointment!

Anonymous said...

Honestly, this whole series was horrible. And not just as an adaptation (it is a complete rape of the manga, in any case). I also don't get the point of them even bothering to go the Keisuke path in the anime if they were just going to shit on him in the end. I guess they finally stopped giving a shit altogether, heh. Or maybe they were actually trying. Sadly, I think they were...

And Keisuke might be weak, pathetic, and annoying...but can you imagine how fucking boring this show would have been without him? I don't think he deserves the hate he gets...at all. Shiki is a much more shallow character and terrible person in general. As unhealthy as Akira and Keisuke's relationship was/is...it still seems healthier than anything Akira and Shiki could have. Then again, Shiki is like creepy fangirl bait to me, so maybe that's part of the reason why his popularity puzzles me.

Christina said...

Anonymous- I think if Keisuke had been a girl he would have been better received. Like being a clingy girl is okay to most people, they feel bad for her. But a clingy guy is the worse I guess. I don't know. He was a bit dramatic when he ran out of the hotel but overall I think he had Akira's best interests at heart and was a bit weak will when it came to Line.

That and he didn't have a mouth cam. So sexy Shiki. So very sexy.